/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Alaikum Sisters and Brothers :-D

heavenlyspot
01-12-2010, 05:52 AM
:D:sl::D

Hey everyone. I noticed that a lot of users here are from England, so I hope no one minds if a sister from Canada joins the conversation! :statisfie

I'm in university, and I'm a practising Muslimah. I just wanted to say that I really appreaciate everyone's efforts here to keep this forum up and running, it's a great way to share ideas for the sake of Allah (SWT).

I actually had the opportunity to disscuss a few threads before introducing myself! I realizer I should have done this first :giggling:

I wouldn't call myself outspoken, but I'm very passionate about defending our defenseless Muslim brothers and sisters in the Middle East or anywhere they're being oppresed. Sometimes it seems hopeless for many reasons but I cannot find it within my heart to give up.

:):sl::)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-12-2010, 05:57 AM
:welcome: aboard sis..

grab a

and join us on the forefront

:w:

CosmicPathos
01-12-2010, 06:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by heavenlyspot

Hey everyone. I noticed that a lot of users here are from England, so I hope no one minds if a sister from Canada joins the conversation! :statisfie

I'm in university, and I'm a practising Muslimah. I just wanted to say that I really appreaciate everyone's efforts here to keep this forum up and running, it's a great way to share ideas for the sake of Allah (SWT).

I actually had the opportunity to disscuss a few threads before introducing myself! I realizer I should have done this first :giggling:

I wouldn't call myself outspoken, but I'm very passionate about defending our defenseless Muslim brothers and sisters in the Middle East or anywhere they're being oppresed. Sometimes it seems hopeless for many reasons but I cannot find it within my heart to give up.

walaikum assalam,

Welcome. I am liking the forums as well. Hope you enjoy em too. You are not the only alone canadian here :)

Salam.

Hamza Asadullah
01-12-2010, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by heavenlyspot

:sl:

My sister you are most welcome here and we need more defenders of the deen and Muslims in our forum. If you have any problems or queries then we are here to help.

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
01-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the foram

Misz_Muslimah
01-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Asalamalaikum sis,
Welcome to the forum :)

Cabdullahi
01-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Welcome......

cat eyes
01-12-2010, 06:58 PM
welcome to the forum i like your user name :) may you benefit from it and learn as many things as you can because this life is short and we never know when Allah will take our souls so sister help your brothers and sisters as much as you can and also practice what you preach also. may Allah make it easy on you Ameen

Insaanah
01-12-2010, 07:57 PM

A very warm welcome to you, sister :)

It doesn't matter where you're from to join this forum, that makes no difference. :)

Hope you find the forum beneficial, learn lots, and have fun!

See you around, inshaAllah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum Sistah ..:)
Welcome to the Islamic Board Forum,i hope you love and enjoy your wonderful stay:)
Your not the only canadian on here Insha`Allaah (not that i am from canada)..but anyways hope to see your posts and Learn lots of Knowledge from Islaam InshaAllaah :)
*smiles* :)
Wa alaaykum salaam

mish mash
01-23-2010, 10:26 PM
welcome sister!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.