/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sheikh khalid yasin talking about the aids conspiracy..could it be true?

lifeguard
01-12-2010, 06:58 AM
Hi Guys,

I recently wuz watching some lectures of the passionate speaker sheikh khalid yasin of the US and came across something quite shocking which I've never thought of before...but certainly starting to think twice now..

does anyone of u agree or has any insight if what he's saying is true...

here's the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9zcrYlM91Y

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
01-12-2010, 07:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lifeguard
Hi Guys,

I recently wuz watching some lectures of the passionate speaker sheikh khalid yasin of the US and came across something quite shocking which I've never thought of before...but certainly starting to think twice now..

as of yet, man cannot physically play around with the virus by using forceps, let alone create it? Does he mean virus was propagated and produced in high titers? Or does he meant hta HIV-1 was created from scratch in 1977? ....

syilla
01-12-2010, 07:03 AM
wow...thats new

CosmicPathos
01-12-2010, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
wow...thats new
There is another controversy about what causes AIDS. The dissidents claim that HIV-1 does not cause AIDS. But most of the scientists who get funded and are in their positions call it conspiracy theory.

But there is evidence according to which HIV-1 has been seen under electron microscope while escaping synctia T-cells ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lifeguard
01-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Seems to me according to him what he says is that 63000 gallons of the virus were transported to Africa and he says they created it....

might be they modified another virus which was found in monkeys and found to be harmful...

also brother wa7abiscientist...r u really a scientist? :)

Dagless
01-12-2010, 07:24 AM
China came up with their 1 child policy on their own. If they didn't want it there is no way they would have listened to the UN or even the US - In fact the US didn't want China to join the UN. They even tried to have them expelled after the vote.
This is in addition to the question asking if they even had the technology to create or propagate such a virus in the 70s.

CosmicPathos
01-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Seems to me according to him what he says is that 63000 gallons of the virus were transported to Africa and he says they created it....

might be they modified another virus which was found in monkeys and found to be harmful...

also brother wa7abiscientist...r u really a scientist? :)
well it is said that HIV has evolved from SIV (simian (monkey) virus), maybe, maybe not. And if I am not grossly mistaken, SIV does not cause AIDS in monkeys, only maybe AIDS-like symptoms ... t. But it is very doubtful that a virus could be created in 1977 ... when molecular biology techniques were only blossoming ..... and understanding of viruses was not that great .... sorry, I cannot believe what br Yasin has to say ...

lol, no i am not a scientist technically ... a student of science you may say. Allhamdulillah.

lifeguard
01-12-2010, 07:43 AM
well it is said that HIV has evolved from SIV (simian (monkey) virus) ... maybe, maybe not. But it is very doubtful that a virus could be created in 1977 ... when molecular biology techniques were only blossoming ..... and understanding of viruses was not that great .... sorry, I cannot believe what br Yasin has to say ...

lol, no i am not a scientist technically ... a student of science you may say. Allhamdulillah.
yeah pretty much makes sense...but Allah knows best...
hearing so many different stories of the hidden agendas of the US..takeover of muslim lands..ruling of the world..creation of al qaeda... etc etc just got me thinking

YusufNoor
01-16-2010, 03:34 AM
Hi Guys,

:sl:

watch this video. if you dare.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1787208020885#

:wa:

Supreme
01-16-2010, 01:35 PM
If only this guy was a reputable scientist. One might be able to take his weighty claims just a little more seriously.

Mikayeel
01-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Very interesting talk!! Wow if this is really the case then...+o(

cat eyes
01-17-2010, 08:40 PM
i have seen that vid and this is one conspiracy that i don't believe in.

him, of all people should know that it is only Allah who sends down diseases on people and it is only Allah who can cure diseases if he wanted.

for some reason he is making excuses for those people. did he originate from that country or something?

Cabdullahi
01-17-2010, 08:52 PM
The biggest B.S that has ever been said about this is that the africans contracted it from doing it with monkey's

how in the world would a monkey allow something like that happen to it...monkey's are not stationery they move about...jump off trees and crap

It was found in the gay communites of america and allah has punished them..however the elite were alarmed so they ordered scientists to utilize the virus to destroy africa so that the zionist bankers can withdraw diamonds and other resources by the tonnes so that they could sell at premium rates to enable them to fund sly operations around the world so that they can eventually establish a rogue jewish state...and the false messiah can appear finally as the leader of this state and the world can be ruled by this state just like the golden days of solomon(as)

thats their aim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.