/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Reader...

sunniya
01-12-2010, 05:29 PM
:sl:

I've been a reader on this board for a while now and thought now is the time I should finally join even though I'm not much of a writer. You may ask what initiated me to make an account...

You see, I'm seeking help for an Islamic Center located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada and thought this forum would be the right place for that [yes! I'm from Canada but not Halifax...]. They have big dreams for their Muslim community but need helping hands to advance with their projects. I've noticed that most of the users on this forum are from the United Kingdom and most probably will not personally benefit from the Center for Islamic Development but then again, you'll be helping in building a stronger community and will, insha'Allah, be rewarded for your help.

Now, even if you do not have the means to help, spreading the word would still be appreciated. Here's a message from the founder of the CID so enjoy!
-----

Asalamuilkum dear brothers and sisters,

I pray all of you are well. We have just finished our first documentary. It took us many days and countless hours. However, this is a passing glance at what we do at the centre. I urge you to watch the short documentary as well as the long one. After accomplishing all of our previous goals , we are embarking on on new ones. Having said that, we have recently hired a dawa department head who will now push the effort to another level. InshAllah. Also, we have hired a media production manager who will be in charge of all media related issues. These two additions well give us the force we need to rise and shine. Our immediate need for the media production is about 5000 dollars. ( this is for an additional camera and some equipments required for us to be polished in this field).

What I am asking you to do:

1) Watch the documentaries [Link Removed]

2) Become a pledge member

3) At least bring 5 people you know to be pledge members

4) please pass this to as many people as you can

I would be happy if you can email back to let brother Shahid at [Removed] ( working on the pledge program )and myself to let us know that you would become a member. This is where it matters , what will you do? Help us to help our Deen.

May Allah bless you and give you health and happiness.

Your brother , Ziaullah Khan
---

I'm sorry for the long post and thank you for reading
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
01-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Asalamalaikum sis and hope you have a great stay :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum
Welcome to the Islamic Board Forum and have a wonderful stay.
I hope we are able to give you a helping hand InshaAllaah sis :)
wa alaykum salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.