/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blond jokes 2

AlHoda
01-13-2010, 09:02 AM
:sl:

Here are a blonde joke, I hope you enjoy it! :D

A Blonde's flight to Chicago

A commercial airplane is in flight to Chicago, when a blonde woman sitting in economy gets up and moves to an open seat in the first class section. A flight attendant watches her do this, and politely informs the woman that she must return to her seat in the economy class because that's the type of ticket she paid for.

The blonde woman replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago and I'm staying right here."

After repeated attempts and no success convicing the woman to return to economy, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and informs the pilot and co-pilot that there's a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her proper seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again the woman replies by saying, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Chicago and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and suggests that perhaps they should have the arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested when they land. The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde." He kneels down next to the woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry," then quickly moves back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

"I told her first class isn't going to Chicago."
:hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-13-2010, 09:45 AM
How do you sink a submarine full of blondes ?.

You knock on the door.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-13-2010, 10:15 AM
:giggling::giggling::giggling:

Rafeeq
01-13-2010, 12:27 PM
The same joke I read some where but for a Sardar Jee (Sikh). I apology for any friend on the forum who is Sikh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
01-13-2010, 12:51 PM
I have a blonde joke of my own. I just made it up. Let me know what you think. :><:

Three blondes enter a pub.

The first one that enters has the ability to fly. As soon as she sets foot in the pub, she flies over to the counter, gets a drink and flies over to the nearest empty table with her drink.

The second can teleport. As soon as she sets foot in the pub, she teleports to the counter, gets a drink and teleports to the table the first blonde is at.

The third blonde is extremely intelligent. As soon as she sets foot in th- eh wait. I don't think the world is ready for this level of exaggeration in jokes. :hmm:

- IqRa -
01-13-2010, 01:08 PM
^ What?

Lol at first post ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
^LOL ..GEEKY jokes lol :p

Innocent Soul
01-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Assalamualaikum

The third blonde is extremely intelligent. As soon as she sets foot in th- eh wait. I don't think the world is ready for this level of exaggeration in jokes.
I hate this type of ending. :raging:

Alpha Dude
01-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Lol. What do you mean? Did you get it? :D

cat eyes
01-13-2010, 04:32 PM
i didnt get it brother im also a dumb blonde :unhappy::><:

Alpha Dude
01-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Well, the punchline was that I considered calling a blonde extremely intelligent to be a kind of over-exageration which people wouldn't like to hear in jokes - yet even though I said far more ridiculous things prior to that (flying, teleporting) which I didn't think people would have any problem with.

If you don't get it now, you really are blonde. :phew

cat eyes
01-13-2010, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=Alpha Dude
If you don't get it now, you really are blonde. :phew[/QUOTE]

i am afraid i amimsad still don't understand :hiding:

bewildred
01-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Another blonde is interfering in here.

Everything's possible except an extremely intelligent blonde huh?????

Awkay, here's my fave blonde joke:

How to make a blonde laugh on Friday?????

Tell her a joke on Monday.........;D

Alpha Dude
01-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Lol I don't know how to explain it further :hmm:

Another blonde joke. :X

cat eyes
01-13-2010, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Lol I don't know how to explain it further :hmm:

Another blonde joke. :X
HAHA :embarrass

bewildred
01-13-2010, 06:56 PM
;D lols hilarious

cat eyes
01-13-2010, 07:03 PM
:'( I cant believe u :raging:

bewildred
01-13-2010, 07:08 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww come into my arms sis. I found the profile thing devilish and funny. But hey, blondes rule!!!!:shade:

cat eyes
01-13-2010, 07:17 PM
its okay sis i will get over it in time and learn to forgive imsad

AlHoda
01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
The blonde painter
An ambitious young blonde woman, in need of money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type. She began, door to door, canvassing a wealthy neighborhood for work. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

;D

AlHoda
01-13-2010, 08:21 PM
Another one:

Blond builders
Two blonde chicks were building a house together. One blonde was cutting the wood and the other was on a ladder nailing. Before hammering in a nail; the blonde on the ladder would reach into her nail pouch, look at it, and either toss it over her shoulder or proceed to hammer it into the wood.

The other blonde, confused, watched her do this and after she could take it no longer yelled up, "Why the %@#& are you throwing some of the nails away?!" "Whoa! Don't yell!" the blonde on the ladder explained, "If it's pointed toward me when I pull it out of my pouch, I throw it away. If it's pointed toward the house, then I can use it safely! Duh!"

The second blonde became irate at this point and started to call her all kinds of names, referencing how stupid she was and how she was the reason blonde's get a bad rap for being dumb. She explained the importance of keeping all the nails, "Don't throw away the nails that are pointed toward you! They're for the other side of the house! Duh!"

AlHoda
01-13-2010, 08:24 PM
And another one:

Revenge by gunshot

Revenge By Gunshot

A distraught young blonde woman suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her. In a fit of anger she drives to a local pawn shop and buys a gun.

She shows up at his apartment unexpectedly, slams opens the door, and sure enough he's naked in the arms of a beautiful redhead.

This angers her, she is furious and can no longer control her emotions. The blonde opens her purse and pulls out the .38 handgun she bought earlier. As she takes aim, grief overcomes here and she points the gun at her own head.

"No, honey, don’t do it!" yells the boyfriend.

"Shut up," she says. "You’re next."
:lol:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Lool haha, that was funny sis..
Esp. the last one,, "Shut-up, your nextt" hahaha that line was funny loool
Thanks sis for posting these blonde jokes lol
:) x.X.x..

Sawdah
01-14-2010, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
The blonde painter
An ambitious young blonde woman, in need of money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type. She began, door to door, canvassing a wealthy neighborhood for work. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

;D
:O LOL! ;D Jazakallah Khair for sharing sis. :D

Italianguy
01-14-2010, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
The blonde painter

;D
Isn't there a law against that? I would have had to kill her if she painted my Ferrari:raging: I had one and some Idioto sratched it! You know how much it costs to fix a Ferrari's paint job:heated:

sohail1234
05-31-2013, 05:04 AM
:p:D hahhahhahahhahaha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.