/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of adsense?

syilla
01-14-2010, 07:15 AM
:salamext:

Share with us...

I have zero knowledge about it but i'm curious. :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdul Rahmaan
01-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Been there, done that.

You can't earn through adsense if the web pages that you put ads on don't appear in top ten position of Google, Yahoo, MSN with a specific keyword.

Ali_uk
01-22-2010, 12:54 PM
I was also thinking about adsense, I will search and find out more, I'll come back when i find something

syilla
01-22-2010, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Rahmaan
Been there, done that.

You can't earn through adsense if the web pages that you put ads on don't appear in top ten position of Google, Yahoo, MSN with a specific keyword.
any suggestions for alternatives. i know one person is being paid for puting ads on his web. but i don't really ask him how he do it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdul Rahmaan
01-22-2010, 07:43 PM
Sis, I didn't mean you don't earn a single penny. :p

How the heck are you gonna attract visitors to your site/blog? Have you got any ideas?

More visitors mean more clicks on ads.

Are you having problems in putting ads to your site/blog?

syilla
01-25-2010, 01:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Rahmaan
Sis, I didn't mean you don't earn a single penny. :p

How the heck are you gonna attract visitors to your site/blog? Have you got any ideas?

More visitors mean more clicks on ads.

Are you having problems in putting ads to your site/blog?
I thought of putting our local islamic radio and play lists...

the truth is i don't really know how to put ads on my blog ;D I'm still learning :hmm:

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-25-2010, 09:19 AM
If you advertise your blog in your signature on this forum, how many people are going to read your posts? Then how many of them will look at the link of your blog in your signature? How many of them will click on the link to go to your blog? How many of them will click on the ads that you put on your blog? Lets just suppose one hundred visitors visit your one paged blog a day and one out of those one hundred visitors click on one ad (it's the average), you earn .01 USD. Serious!

Even if you put everything on your blog that people get attracted to, you'll not have visitors unless people (all over the world) become aware that the things they take interest in can be found on your blog. For to attract visitors to a blog you have to do internet marketing. One of those internet marketing techniques is to submit your blog in at least Google, Yahoo and MSN search engines and then try to gain highest rank in search results with a specific key word (it's not at all difficult). Just have a look at it to know how many people search for different word on Google per month. Try different keywords like "Books" "Religion" "Nature" etc.

If you haven't still created the blog then your first step should be to decide what topic would your blog be.

Putting ads on the blog comes later and is just a five minutes job.

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-25-2010, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
any suggestions for alternatives. i know one person is being paid for puting ads on his web. but i don't really ask him how he do it
If his web pages aren't appearing on the first page of Google, Yahoo and MSN, and he is earning more than 10 USD per month then he must be using blackhat techniques.

syilla
01-25-2010, 09:35 AM
^^^ wow!!! Jazakallah khayr for sharing with us... InshaAllah i'll try to read again all the infos that you have given...

Then InshaAllah later i'm going to ask what is blackhat :hmm:

and do you think you can check it for me :hiding:

http://syahila.blog.friendster.com/

my blog since 2005 huhu

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Your most recent post has got four out-going links while it has no in-coming link from any web page that exists on the world wide web and is also submitted to Google.

Your blog's page with the tag "Islam" seems to be on the topic of "Islam" from the title but the world Islam in the first paragraph is used just once. And only seventeen times in the complete post.

These two examples were just to tell you that you are completely unaware of what search engine optimization is.

Another point is the internal linking of a blog. The thing to keep in mind is that each of the posts in the blog is linked directly or indirectly to all the other posts on the blog. Your blog contains posts on different topics which will negatively effect search engine ranking.

There are many illegal techniques (also non-Islamic) to earn from google adsense. These techniques are called blackhat techniques.

Suggestion: Sign up with blogger. One of the few benefits of having a blogger's blog is that it'll be easy for you to put ads on rather then any other blog host service.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.