/* */

PDA

View Full Version : suspicion

AnonymousPoster
01-15-2010, 08:24 AM
my heart hurts sometimes. why is it that people assume the worst of you just by hearing one certain thing from you or seeing one certain thing from you. yes only 1 thing. why do people question your honor without proper proof. just cos you are interested in someone, it MUST mean that there has been something haram that has happened. you know what the worst thing is? its just their of making themselves feels superior and of course you get the bad end of it. why are people like this imsad

how do you deal with it when it is your own parents? your own parents get angry with you over things that have no foundation. it makes you sick and upset that they are mad at you what do you do?

has anyone else fallen victim to something like this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
01-15-2010, 01:35 PM
walaikum assalam,
the only way out of this is to communicate with parents. If they are educated and open minded then they will listen to what you have to say. You can bring your views on table. They can bring theirs. Then you can compare both views with what Islam has to say. Then whoever is on truth, that is followed.
may Allah help you.

Innocent Soul
01-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Assalamualaikum
I just hate that thing. I will just start thinking that my parents don't believe me how can they do so but when we stop and think that maybe they would be thinking good for us.This is the feeling that keeps us away from fighting with my parents.:exhausted

cat eyes
01-15-2010, 05:05 PM
:sl:you should not mind your parents being suspicious of you they are your parents after all. just don't have rebellious thinking towards them and learn to love them no matter what they do. this is only shaytan wanting u to have resentment towards them. they only care about you and want the best for you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
01-15-2010, 06:30 PM
to be honest ive never had my parents get suspicious of me..

they outright asked me questions and i answered lol, then they dropped it.

if your parents are suspicious then maybe you are giving them reason to be..? i dunno..

Hamza Asadullah
01-17-2010, 06:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
my heart hurts sometimes. why is it that people assume the worst of you just by hearing one certain thing from you or seeing one certain thing from you. yes only 1 thing. why do people question your honor without proper proof. just cos you are interested in someone, it MUST mean that there has been something haram that has happened. you know what the worst thing is? its just their of making themselves feels superior and of course you get the bad end of it. why are people like this imsad

how do you deal with it when it is your own parents? your own parents get angry with you over things that have no foundation. it makes you sick and upset that they are mad at you what do you do?

has anyone else fallen victim to something like this.
:sl: sister the world were living in now and how our brothers and sisters have become in our societies then can you really blame parents for acting the way they do towards us? Yes it may frustrate us at times but we need to remind ourselves that they are just looking out for us and they only want the best for us. When we are parents only then will we realise how hard it is and how hard it was for our parents.

They don't want us to end up like how many of our brothers and sisters have turned out in our societies. They want the best for us and our parents have been given a high position by Allah which means that we cannot even say "uff" to them. Even if they are oppressors then we must still treat them with utmost respect and honour.

We only have one parents and once they are gone only then will we regret the time we missed out on showing them love and respect and the times we were impatient with them or got frustrated with them.

Make the best of this time with your parents and be the best towards them and respect the fact they want the best for you and if they react in a way that you don't like then just think to yourself "They are like this because they raised me and love me more than anything and only want the best for me."

Your parents love you and care for you more than anyone so show them love and respect and know in your heart they only want the best for you. Don't give them any reason to be suspicious of you.

Keep away from guys and being friends with them. Find a marriage partner in the right way and you will have peace and blessings in your married life otherwise you will only find misery.

Rememeber the way we are with our parents that is how our children will be towards us.

and Allah knows best

:wa:

Implement this as much as you can in your life:

30 ways the youth should spend everyday of their lives!

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...e-its-too-late!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.