/* */

PDA

View Full Version : silly question on marriage

unknown_JJ
01-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Im married but I havnt done the registration thing yet, so does that mean Im not married in the eye of the law and I cant put 'Mrs' as a title for any forms I fill up?:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
01-15-2010, 04:38 PM
i do.. some places just gota show ur marriage papers

Cabdullahi
01-15-2010, 04:42 PM
hows marriage?

unknown_JJ
01-15-2010, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
i do.. some places just gota show ur marriage papers
ohh oki, im not sure were they are, i havnt even signed them hehe

jazakiAllah for that

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unknown_JJ
01-15-2010, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
hows marriage?
Ive realised marriage experience is different for every1, some people live close, some people live far from fam, some people know their partners well, some people dont, some people live with in-laws and some people dont, some people have nice in-laws and some people dont.(..and a long list of other things...)

alhamdulilah its going well, still not use to the whole thing, I see my parent quiet regularly but it aint the same thing, and I guess it will never been same agen, but I gues you have to make the most of what u got, and enjoy.

I enjoyed my wedding day hehe

PersiaBeFree
01-17-2010, 04:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
Im married but I havnt done the registration thing yet, so does that mean Im not married in the eye of the law and I cant put 'Mrs' as a title for any forms I fill up?:hmm:
What country are you in?

latiffa
01-17-2010, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PersiaBeFree
What country are you in?
:smile: It,s good to know for the future... :smile:

Rafeeq
01-17-2010, 05:58 AM
Once you are married, you must do the registration etc.

I understand, girls like to write in forms etc their changed surname. This is my experience too. What I understand additionaly is it will give you a sort of respect and a bit secure feel.

ardianto
01-17-2010, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
Where is your beloved husband ?.

I shall tell him, registering your marriage is his duty, not yours.

bewildred
01-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Well, as far as I know, there's the religious and the legal marriage. The religious one is done with an Imam. It's called "Fatiha". Then, there's the legal one that's made at the city hall. Without any registration, there won't be consumption of the marriage. At least, that's the normality in here.

unknown_JJ
01-17-2010, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PersiaBeFree
What country are you in?
england...........

unknown_JJ
01-17-2010, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Where is your beloved husband ?.

I shall tell him, registering your marriage is his duty, not yours.
oh hes family wanna do it in the summer and have another party thing, not that im that fussed lool

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.