/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A is for Allah

glo
01-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Thought you might like this song by Yusuf Islam (no instruments, just his voice)
My hubby - being the music lover in our house - came across is yesterday.

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L-GOHa5-YQ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Thanx for sharing!!:)

glo
01-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Well, I've always liked Yusuf Islam's voice - even long before he became Yusuf Islam. :)

This song has the added benefit that it teaches me how to pronounce certain Arabic/Islamic terms.

Asiyah3
01-16-2010, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Well, I've always liked Yusuf Islam's voice - even long before he became Yusuf Islam. :)

This song has the added benefit that it teaches me how to pronounce certain Arabic/Islamic terms.
Thanks Glo :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Oh peace train sounding louder ...glide on the peace train ...Come on now peace train!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.