/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2012..?

Adam101
01-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Salaam Brothers & Sisters,

I just saw what this person wrote on a video on youtube based on Judgement Day..

"PROPHET MOHAMED PBUH PREDICTED THE HUGE EXPLOSION TO OCCUR ON THE 15TH OF RAMDAN FRIDAY NIGHT AND IN 2012 RAMADAN WOULD START ON 20TH OF JULLY AND SUBHANA ALLAH THE 15TH OF RAMDAN 2012 WOULD BE FRIDAY PLEASE CHECK THE RAMADAN 2012 CALENDER IF YOU DOUBT IT,CERTAINLY 2012 IS A YEAR OF SOME BIIIIGGGG CHANGES"

I just wanted to know what this persons actually talking about if it's garbage?

Nevertheless, only Allah knows when this time will come.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-16-2010, 11:48 PM
if' ramadan is going to start ''20th of july'' then the 15th of Ramadan will be on a Tuesday the 3rd of august....so

what the worry is?

_PakistaN_
01-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Honestly, I don't think the world is going to end on 2012. I agree with the last sentence though I believe there are going to be big impacts.

Never the less as we see the rate of natural disasters increase, we know this is a sign of the day of judgement told by the Prophet(p.b.u.h).

Mikayeel
01-17-2010, 01:42 AM
Ye its defo rubbish, no one knows of the day of judgement! Its so funny how so many people believe it, i had this friend of mine giving me a whole lecture on 2012 nd hows its real based on Wikipedia.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
01-17-2010, 01:42 AM
its ignorance to believe that 2012 is the end of the world. No one can know when the Day will come then how can these ignorant claim that 2012 is the year. By Allah, if Allah has not willed it, it wont happen. And no one can know what Allah has willed. If Allah has willed it, it will happen, but I doubt it will happen on 2012 cuz that then means people were able to figure out when the judgment day would come and its opposite to what Prophet said beacuse he said no one would know ... if it happens on 2012 then it means eveyone knew but our prophet cannot be a liar, he is epitome of truthfulnes.s

Ramadhan
01-17-2010, 10:00 AM
A muslim must not believe in any prediction about when the judgement day will arrive.
Allah SWT has stated in the Qur'ann (can't remember the verses out of my head) that the knowledge about the judgement day is only with Allah SWT.

deepfreeze66
01-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Well, the world is finite. It had a beginning ~4.6 billion years ago. I believe it will end sometime.

You don't need conspiracy theories to see that if we do not straighten our act out on this planet soon, we're finished.

Only God knows when the end will come. It's best to eat your vitamins and say your prayers until then.

Muezzin
01-24-2010, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adam101

I just saw what this person wrote on a video on youtube based on Judgement Day..

"PROPHET MOHAMED PBUH PREDICTED THE HUGE EXPLOSION TO OCCUR ON THE 15TH OF RAMDAN FRIDAY NIGHT AND IN 2012 RAMADAN WOULD START ON 20TH OF JULLY AND SUBHANA ALLAH THE 15TH OF RAMDAN 2012 WOULD BE FRIDAY PLEASE CHECK THE RAMADAN 2012 CALENDER IF YOU DOUBT IT,CERTAINLY 2012 IS A YEAR OF SOME BIIIIGGGG CHANGES"

Nevertheless, only Allah knows when this time will come.
This 2012 stuff comes from a misunderstanding of the ancient Mayan calendar. Basically, the year 2012 corresponds to the end of a 'cycle' in that calendar. The Chicken Lickens among us believe that this means the world will end in that year, or go through some sort of cataclysm.

The rest of us realize disaster could and does strike at any time, and is not constrained by human measurements of time. The rest of us also realize that at the end of one ancient Mayan 'cycle', another begins - so if anything, it's more similar to the concept of a century or millenium.

Beardo
01-24-2010, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
This 2012 stuff comes from a misunderstanding of the ancient Mayan calendar. Basically, the year 2012 corresponds to the end of a 'cycle' in that calendar. The Chicken Lickens among us believe that this means the world will end in that year, or go through some sort of cataclysm.

The rest of us realize disaster could and does strike at any time, and is not constrained by human measurements of time. The rest of us also realize that at the end of one ancient Mayan 'cycle', another begins - so if anything, it's more similar to the concept of a century or millenium.
The gregorian calendar messed up somewhere. Our calendar is off one or two years. So it wouldn't be 2012. It would be 2013 or 2014 or even 2015. :ermm:

Muezzin
01-24-2010, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
The gregorian calendar messed up somewhere. Our calendar is off one or two years. So it wouldn't be 2012. It would be 2013 or 2014 or even 2015. :ermm:
And this '2012 the sky is falling' thing would still be a steaming pile of... nonsense.

The Ruler
01-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Facebook has something to say.

Cabdullahi
01-24-2010, 07:11 PM
the world won't end in 2012 for it to end Isa (as) must rule or be present for forty years but what could happen in 2012 is that Israel might use their nuclear weapons to show their strength so that they can claim the ruling super power in the world and we could see America passing the baton to Israel and that is when dajjal could appear to be the ruler of the world and he could rule from Israel

wa allahu alem

kamran javed
01-24-2010, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adam101

Nevertheless, .
ya of course only Allah knows when this time will come

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.