PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite car make?!



Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Salaaaaam:D

Just curious to find out how many of you would vote for my favorite car company:DI won't tell until the end And please write it down if the make isn't one of the poll choices! I only included those I am familiar with.:p Don't forget to write the specific model of your dream car too! :shade::D hope this would be fun...
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
01-17-2010, 03:23 PM
wsalam!

lol is there meant to b a poll?? I cant see one :exhausted

Buh uhm my favo car make and one that i could possible hopefully afford one day would be a plain ol' audi a4 :P
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-17-2010, 03:26 PM
toyota because its the best in my home country
especially the 4x4's
Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mikayeel
wsalam!

lol is there meant to b a poll?? I cant see one :exhausted

Buh uhm my favo car make and one that i could possible hopefully afford one day would be a plain ol' audi a4 :P
it is there now took me atime to think of all the makes! got all I remembered down now:D
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Uncle Jee
01-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Here's my car

Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 03:59 PM
nice...looks like a Ford Escort Wagon to me:hmm: but I am not sure
Reply

bewildred
01-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Uhhhhhhhhh, why ain't there any French car in the poll?
Reply

Uncle Jee
01-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Taqiyah
nice...looks like a Ford Escort Wagon to me:hmm: but I am not sure
It's a Subaru Legacy GTB (twin turbo).... i forgive you :raging:
Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by bewildred
Uhhhhhhhhh, why ain't there any French car in the poll?
salaam sis...
sorry but this is all I could brainstorm at the time:p You are welcome to just right down whatever make&model I forgot to put..:D:D
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 04:42 PM
I have a 2008 Lexus is350:D, a 2007 Lexus ls460:D, and a 2006 Honda odyessey mini vanimsad

And I used to have a Cadillac Escalade golf cart.......until my wife and Zainab wrecked itimsad

I also had a 2005 Ferrarai F430.....Sadly I had to sell it when I got marriedimsad...but hey , who needs a Ferrari when you have a minivan:embarrass;D
Reply

Ramadhan
01-17-2010, 04:46 PM
You left out the biggest carmakers in europe: Volkswagen and Fiat.

You should also include peugeot and renault.

How about mitsubishi?

Can't you just modify your poll and add those carmakers?
Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
but hey , who needs a Ferrari when you have a minivan:embarrass;D
lol what car haven't u had? also looks like u got the best ones too except for the minivan:p;D just kidding guess that happens when people get married... Am about to get my second car and that is quite adventurous for me:hmm:but then again I take care of my car like a baby so I never really had a reason to change it:D until now
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Taqiyah
lol what car haven't u had? also looks like u got the best ones too except for the minivan:p;D just kidding guess that happens when people get married... Am about to get my second car and that is quite adventurous for me:hmm:but then again I take care of my car like a baby so I never really had a reason to change it:D until now
I have had them all;D I will list later, i was just listing the current...and most missed:cry:
Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by naidamar
You left out the biggest carmakers in europe: Volkswagen and Fiat.

You should also include peugeot and renault.

How about mitsubishi?

Can't you just modify your poll and add those carmakers?
Salam,
I tried but am not sure how. You can just write down the model&make bro:D
Reply

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-17-2010, 04:56 PM
I love French Renault.
Renault Megan is my favourite.Though i dont have one.
Reply

Woodrow
01-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Rowdy


But Rowdy is also my wife's favorite, so I usually end up with "Thumper"
Do you realize how embarrassing it is for a man to ride a horse named "Thumper"? Sounds like something out of a Disney movie.

I think I'll change her name to something like:"War Eagle" or "Rocket"

Oh, you specified cars. My favorite is not listed. It is the Cord. I only saw one in my life and still remember it. The poor car was too far advanced for it's time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cord_Automobile
Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
Rowdy


But Rowdy is also my wife's favorite, so I usually end up with "Thumper"
Do you realize how embarrassing it is for a man to ride a horse named "Thumper"? Sounds like something out of a Disney movie.

I think I'll change her name to something like:"War Eagle" or "Rocket"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cord_Automobile
lol ;D;D "Thumper" the sound makes me laugh;D;D;D;D haha I can't help it, but it is great you changed the name:D
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 05:08 PM
My list off past owned cars

1998 ford f150 4x4

2001 chevy suburban 4x4

2006 dodge ram 2500 4x4 (deisel)

1977 toyota landcruiser fj40

1979 toyota landcruiser fj40

1970 toyota landcruiser fj40

2007 ford f150 crewcab 4x4 "King Ranch" edition

2008 ford f350 4x4 crewcab longbed with 6.4L twin turbo deisel, 8'' suspension lift. 22'' KMC Diesel wheels and 38'' Nitto Grappler tires:D

2008 Toyota Camry le

1999 Bmw 740i sport edition

1985 Bmw 325i convertable

1996 chevy suburban 4x4 with 502ci big block swap, and 12'' suspension lift on 20'' wheels and 44'' tires "The Monster"

2005 BMW 745li sport edition

2006 Bmw M5 "Hamman edition"

2002 Chevy Corvette z

and last but not least; 2005 Ferrari F430 with mod clutch, Giovani wheels, and cold air induction kit......I miss this carimsad
Reply

tango92
01-17-2010, 05:50 PM
^^ you must be some rich dude!

the last thing i ever drove was my bike until it got nicked...

Neway this is one of my favs
THE BEAST
THE TOYOTA HILUX


dubbed the "indestructible" car. destroyable only by the will of Allah
Reply

S<Chowdhury
01-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by bewildred
Uhhhhhhhhh, why ain't there any French car in the poll?
Because the french never make any gd cars, haha i don't have to even say why look at the Citroen, Peugeots and the renaults.... its all plastic.
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Lol i would like to tell you what my fave car is, but i dont know anything bout cars, and names etc.. bla bla bla lol
But nice reading the geeky posts :p :)
Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
My list off past owned cars

1998 ford f150 4x4

2001 chevy suburban 4x4

2006 dodge ram 2500 4x4 (deisel)

1977 toyota landcruiser fj40

1979 toyota landcruiser fj40

1970 toyota landcruiser fj40

2007 ford f150 crewcab 4x4 "King Ranch" edition

2008 ford f350 4x4 crewcab longbed with 6.4L twin turbo deisel, 8'' suspension lift. 22'' KMC Diesel wheels and 38'' Nitto Grappler tires:D

2008 Toyota Camry le

1999 Bmw 740i sport edition

1985 Bmw 325i convertable

1996 chevy suburban 4x4 with 502ci big block swap, and 12'' suspension lift on 20'' wheels and 44'' tires "The Monster"

2005 BMW 745li sport edition

2006 Bmw M5 "Hamman edition"

2002 Chevy Corvette z

and last but not least; 2005 Ferrari F430 with mod clutch, Giovani wheels, and cold air induction kit......I miss this carimsad
whoooooa!:ooh:I sooo don't believe u lool
Reply

Taqiyah
01-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
bla bla bla lol
But nice reading the geeky posts :p :)
lol sis "Geeky" is not the word I know u meant "cool":Dur welcome :D:statisfie
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Lol i meant Geeky :p... but okay as you wish :D... lol
Reply

S<Chowdhury
01-17-2010, 06:11 PM
My favourite would have to be the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback GT390, Yes the one steve Mcqueen drove in the film Bullitt.
Reply

greenshirt
01-17-2010, 07:31 PM
i like nissan because they seem to last forever. though, i have a smart car lol!

but i was always told by my parents that if i get a car, it should be either a nissan, toyota, or honda, because they all last forever. and i agree that these three car-makes are the best.
Reply

waji
01-17-2010, 07:36 PM
What is your favorite car make?
Nissan
Honda
Accura
Toyota
Lexus
Infiniti
Chevy
BMW
Volvo
Hyundai
Jeep
Land Rover
Mazda
Ford
:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Where is Suzuki ??
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:40 PM
For sure it aint on ze list :)
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by waji
:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Where is Suzuki ??
^ exactly where is sukizuki??!?!
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:43 PM
LOOL sukizuki How geekified Khayr
Reply

zakirs
01-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by tango92
^^ you must be some rich dude!

This is special edition built only for TOPGEAR arctic edition.


Any way,

Where the heck is FIAT on the list :raging::raging::raging::raging::raging:

Thats so racist of you to not include european brands.They make the best cars. FIAT , FERRARI , VW , Citroen , Alfa Romeo .....



And all these things aside.. I have never driven a car although my dad owns FIAT palio ( which i love to bits ) .. I love cars :D :D :D .
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Wow theirs a brand thing called Alfa Romeo. nice name lol
Reply

zakirs
01-17-2010, 07:52 PM
my dream car would be ferrari 599 gtb fiorano

Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Lol Another weird name hehe
Reply

Asiyah3
01-17-2010, 07:57 PM
How do you women know so much about cars :D

I know nothing, lool
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Yeah samere ,i know absolutely dots about Cars LOOOL hehe
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by zakirs
my dream car would be ferrari 599 gtb fiorano

Very nice! Wish I could have one againimsad
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Hvent you already had enough Italian, by the look of your list, youve had bareee lol
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Wow theirs a brand thing called Alfa Romeo. nice name lol
Ferrari, Alpha Romeo, Masserati and a couple of others are all Italian made cars made under the company "Fiat":D All three use a Ferrari sourced engine.
Reply

greenshirt
01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
this is how my car looks...


and if i dont take this, then i take this...
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:06 PM
Are there supposed to be 2 images? if yes, i dont see the first :\
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Hvent you already had enough Italian, by the look of your list, youve had bareee lol
One can never get tired of Italian.............especialy if you are Italian;D Maybe because i am so Geeky!;D
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:07 PM
^ Lol okay as you say :| geeks
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by greenshirt
this is how my car looks...


and if i dont take this, then i take this...
LOL, I was just there the other day! I love going to D.C. via the metro. It is so cheap! My wife and I get on the metro from the Vienna station and ride in that way. I was just at the national mall the other day! No not shopping for those who don't know what "the national mall" is;D
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Lool i was going to say. lol shoopin :o

Here to get on the train you can neveer bee confortable, well for me, its allways full, last time i went i had to stand up and whils coming backk,, how exciting..
InshaAllaah one day when i get a car, life will b fun fun and spacious :)yay me
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by tango92
^^ you must be some rich dude!

the last thing i ever drove was my bike until it got nicked...

Neway this is one of my favs
THE BEAST
THE TOYOTA HILUX


dubbed the "indestructible" car. destroyable only by the will of Allah
No.... not rich;D I love those trucks, over here there called Toyota "Tacoma":D
Reply

greenshirt
01-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
LOL, I was just there the other day! I love going to D.C. via the metro. It is so cheap! My wife and I get on the metro from the Vienna station and ride in that way. I was just at the national mall the other day! No not shopping for those who don't know what "the national mall" is;D
yes, DC has an excellent metro system and i use it all the time to get around. i live in arlington(suburb) and usually here in arlington ill just take my car. but, when i go to DC i prefer to just use the metro.

Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Lool i was going to say. lol shoopin :o

Here to get on the train you can neveer bee confortable, well for me, its allways full, last time i went i had to stand up and whils coming backk,, how exciting..
InshaAllaah one day when i get a car, life will b fun fun and spacious :)yay me
well you would probably hate the DC metro too, because it is always full, and people have to stand. i have even seen kids get on the train and then the doors close and the parents frantic to try to get to them! and its hard sometimes to try to get off at a stop because everyone is standing around holding on to the rails.
Reply

Mikayeel
01-17-2010, 08:26 PM
loll its just soo offensive that audi is not even on that poll!!! :p
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:30 PM
well you would probably hate the DC metro too, because it is always full, and people have to stand. i have even seen kids get on the train and then the doors close and the parents frantic to try to get to them! and its hard sometimes to try to get off at a stop because everyone is standing around holding on to the rails.[/QUOTE]

Yes truee samere its just soo uncomfortable indeed.:phew and annoying:exhausted:raging::omg:
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
well you would probably hate the DC metro too, because it is always full, and people have to stand. i have even seen kids get on the train and then the doors close and the parents frantic to try to get to them! and its hard sometimes to try to get off at a stop because everyone is standing around holding on to the rails.
Yes truee samere its just soo uncomfortable indeed.:phew and annoying:exhausted:raging::omg:[/QUOTE]

If you think the metro is bad.....Try Newyork city subway system:raging: I used to live on those nasty , overcrowded tin cans:hmm: Plus I also lost an eye on one (got beat up:hiding:, trying to protect 2 Muslimah's).
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:39 PM
lol im sooo farrr away from Newyork geeky city so its kool. but im sure theres more around the world that are similiar to the new york one ..lol overcrowded tin cans
How is your eye now? and good to know your helping people out ..Good works Indeedy
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
lol im sooo farrr away from Newyork geeky city so its kool. but im sure theres more around the world that are similiar to the new york one ..lol overcrowded tin cans
How is your eye now? and good to know your helping people out ..Good works Indeedy
It is still a little blurry....but i can see out of it pretty well. I had the laser eye surgery, so I have 20/15 vision in one eye and 20/ 35 in the other. I am deffinetly sure there are more overcrowded tin cans everywhere. My wife said the trains in India are really bad:phew
Reply

cat eyes
01-17-2010, 08:48 PM
my favorite car is ferrari.. its a real womans car i think:)
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-17-2010, 08:56 PM
^ two words = Gold digger
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
my favorite car is ferrari.. its a real womans car i think:)
Women driving Ferraris' are h***!:D
Reply

Güven
01-17-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Mikayeel
loll its just soo offensive that audi is not even on that poll!!! :p
yeh and what about the VOLKSWAGEN or the MERCEDES?

how can any human forget those. :hmm:
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
yeh and what about the VOLKSWAGEN or the MERCEDES?

how can any human forget those. :hmm:
I love the volkswagen made Audi A8...I always wanted one of those!

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-20...A-1024x768.jpg
Reply

aadil77
01-17-2010, 09:03 PM
italianguy have you ever been to maranello? I'd love to go there some time visit the ferrari museum, see their track etc
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 09:09 PM
I have one of these, mine is Graphite gray Mettalic....well my wife drives this one

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/1121...exus-IS350.jpg

I drive one of these, Mine looks exactly like the one in the pic.....Exactly!

http://lexus-avtos.ru/img/foto/ls_460_1.jpg


And WE drive one of these:p

http://www.privatefleet.com.au/image...ey_touring.jpg


My wife and Zainab wrecked one of these:heated:

http://www.thewavemag.com/images/art...3000/12459.jpg
Reply

cat eyes
01-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
italianguy have you ever been to maranello? I'd love to go there some time visit the ferrari museum, see their track etc
id love to go there to. that would be so cool. i will go write it down on my list of places to see :p *rushing off*
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
italianguy have you ever been to maranello? I'd love to go there some time visit the ferrari museum, see their track etc
No i never went to the museum, but I would LOVVVEEEE to see it. Let's book a trip dude!;D
Reply

Italianguy
01-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
I have one of these, mine is Graphite gray Mettalic....well my wife drives this one

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/1121...exus-IS350.jpg

I drive one of these, Mine looks exactly like the one in the pic.....Exactly!

http://lexus-avtos.ru/img/foto/ls_460_1.jpg


And WE drive one of these:p

http://www.privatefleet.com.au/image...ey_touring.jpg


My wife and Zainab wrecked one of these:heated:

http://www.thewavemag.com/images/art...3000/12459.jpg
The golf cart doesn't look like that any moreimsad
Reply

aadil77
01-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
No i never went to the museum, but I would LOVVVEEEE to see it. Let's book a trip dude!;D
Sure and you can buy me a ferrari formula one car as a gift whilst we're there :shade:
Reply

Beardo
01-18-2010, 01:35 AM
BMW/Mercedes is far too expensive. Right now I drive a Honda Civic, but if I ever am to buy a car (which I would buy USED), I would probably go for an Acura or Honda Accord.

I used to like the Honda Element, as I heard the passenger seat REVOLVES. Sounded fun to me.
Reply

waqas maqsood
01-18-2010, 01:44 AM
I normally like my big cars.

If I were to buy a small car, it would be the new Fiat 500 (in cream) or the VW Golf Gti



Big car- Got to be the Mercedes CLS in silver or black or the Audi R8





And if I was mega rich and could affrd any cars-

IT HAS TO BE THE BUGATTI VEYRON AND THE ASTON MARTIN- no doubt



Reply

Taqiyah
01-18-2010, 01:49 AM
whooooaaa these are umm...hmm...aaah..uhh :uuh::X:X am speechless...
Reply

Life_Is_Short
01-18-2010, 01:56 AM
Mercedes Benz and Smart.
Reply

waqas maqsood
01-18-2010, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by Taqiyah
whooooaaa these are umm...hmm...aaah..uhh :uuh::X:X am speechless...
A guy with a great taste in automobile.


Talking about cars, I'm pretty hooked on Need for Speed films and love playing the game on my PS3
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-18-2010, 11:42 PM
maiiii fawourite kaaar is the indian made wehicle tata and its not tati okayyyy! we make small kaaars and wery big wans that can trawel eweryvhere
Reply

waqas maqsood
01-19-2010, 04:20 AM
Talking about cars.. What do you all think about the so called ELECTRIC/HYBRID.. Do they live up to their ezpectation? Are they REALLY environmentally friendly? Can they stop global warming?

It was the Americans idea of reducing carbon emmission, yet they are the biggest petrolheads
Reply

Italianguy
01-19-2010, 04:23 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
I normally like my big cars.

If I were to buy a small car, it would be the new Fiat 500 (in cream) or the VW Golf Gti



Big car- Got to be the Mercedes CLS in silver or black or the Audi R8





And if I was mega rich and could affrd any cars-

IT HAS TO BE THE BUGATTI VEYRON AND THE ASTON MARTIN- no doubt



I knew we were brothers (fratello!) we must share blood somehow.....you are Italian arent you?;D commmmmmme onnnnnn admit it....:D

Good taste my friend.
Reply

Italianguy
01-19-2010, 04:25 AM
Originally Posted by Abdullahii
maiiii fawourite kaaar is the indian made wehicle tata and its not tati okayyyy! we make small kaaars and wery big wans that can trawel eweryvhere
Ratan Tata is doing big things with the group this year!:D

And Mahindra is as well, I actually like that new truck they have comming state side soon, and the suv.
Reply

Italianguy
01-19-2010, 04:27 AM
I am trading in all of my vehicles for one of these beauties!;D

http://audreyandthane.files.wordpres...torickshaw.jpg

Believe it or not my wife says she misses riding in those:hmm:
Reply

waqas maqsood
01-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
I knew we were brothers (fratello!) we must share blood somehow.....you are Italian arent you?;D commmmmmme onnnnnn admit it....:D

Good taste my friend.
Well your originally from Italy.. I'm, myself from France.. So we can conclude we are European brothers.. With good taste-

Wondered how life would be without cars and consoles? Maybe then, we'll listen and pay more attention to women..
Reply

Italianguy
01-19-2010, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Well your originally from Italy.. I'm, myself from France.. So we can conclude we are European brothers.. With good taste-

Wondered how life would be without cars and consoles? Maybe then, we'll listen and pay more attention to women..
Wow....have you been talking to my wife?? She says that all the time;D ......I think?, i wasn't paying attention;D I was looking at a car;D
Reply

Vito
01-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Hmm my favorite car would be the one that's the most reliable and easiest to repair :D I don't care much for speed in a car. That's why I got one of these

Land rovers are nice though and also audi
Reply

waqas maqsood
01-19-2010, 05:03 AM
Originally Posted by -Kai-
Hmm my favorite car would be the one that's the most reliable and easiest to repair :D I don't care much for speed in a car. That's why I got one of these http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/images...s/ikf/race.gif

Land rovers are nice though and also audi
Dude, Land rover would be one of the most unreliable car..

Beside I rather go for a Range Rover sport.. Now that's what I'm talking about.. A beast on 4 wheels..
Reply

Vito
01-19-2010, 05:07 AM
Yea range rover that's what I meant. I was just talking about looks. I don't know much about different cars and their specs.
Reply

waqas maqsood
01-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Wow....have you been talking to my wife?? She says that all the time;D ......I think?, i wasn't paying attention;D I was looking at a car;D
I probably die of boredom.. If cars or consoles were not around..
Reply

syilla
01-19-2010, 07:19 AM




i'm driving this old year 2000 :D :D and i don't car if anyone says is ugly. Is my one sentimental car that i will never never ever (try my best) sell it :hmm:
Reply

Italianguy
01-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by syilla




i'm driving this old year 2000 :D :D and i don't car if anyone says is ugly. Is my one sentimental car that i will never never ever (try my best) sell it :hmm:
If it's a good reliable vehicle.....it's a beautifull vehicle!:D
Reply

ardianto
01-19-2010, 04:59 PM
My past owned cars.

1980 Chevrolet (Isuzu) Luv small truck 4x4. 1.6 gasoline engine.

1976 Datsun 1.5 small truck

1975 Toyota Corolla 1.2

1981 Holden (Isuzu) Gemini 1.6

1981 Toyota Corolla 1.3

1980 Mitsubishi Gallant 1.6

1981 Renault 18 TL 1.6

1982 Mitsubishi Gallant 2.0

1987 Toyota Starlet 1.0

1984 Daihatsu Hijet minivan 1.0

1995 Toyota Kijang van 1.8

1990 Toyota Kijang van 1.5 (I still have it)

:D
Reply

Italianguy
01-20-2010, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
My past owned cars.

1980 Chevrolet (Isuzu) Luv small truck 4x4. 1.6 gasoline engine.

1976 Datsun 1.5 small truck

1975 Toyota Corolla 1.2

1981 Holden (Isuzu) Gemini 1.6

1981 Toyota Corolla 1.3

1980 Mitsubishi Gallant 1.6

1981 Renault 18 TL 1.6

1982 Mitsubishi Gallant 2.0

1987 Toyota Starlet 1.0

1984 Daihatsu Hijet minivan 1.0

1995 Toyota Kijang van 1.8

1990 Toyota Kijang van 1.5 (I still have it)

:D
The little love trucks and datsun trucks were awesome vehicles! You couldn't do anything to kill them;D Like toyota trucks, ou can beat them up as much as possible and they last forever.
Reply

Clover
01-20-2010, 01:45 AM
Ford. I drive a 03' Mustang. Love it.
Reply

Italianguy
01-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by Clover
Ford. I drive a 03' Mustang. Love it.
Your prob a ford guy.....but i love the new Camaro:D
Reply

Clover
01-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Your prob a ford guy.....but i love the new Camaro:D
70 Boss beats any Camaro I have ever heard of. Sorry :).
Reply

Italianguy
01-20-2010, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by Clover
70 Boss beats any Camaro I have ever heard of. Sorry :).
Probably true....buts it's the driver not the car!....unless you have a 600ci big block;D with Weilend blower on top. I love the American Hot rods....but I don't by American cars. I do like some of them though, i have some for my business.
Reply

waqas maqsood
01-20-2010, 05:44 AM
Originally Posted by syilla




i'm driving this old year 2000 :D :D and i don't car if anyone says is ugly. Is my one sentimental car that i will never never ever (try my best) sell it :hmm:
lol... looks like POSTMAN PAT's car
Reply

Rafeeq
01-20-2010, 05:49 AM
Drove Volvo earlier, it is realy very good car. I liked it sound.
Now I have Toyota Corolla.
Reply

Clover
01-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Probably true....buts it's the driver not the car!....unless you have a 600ci big block;D with Weilend blower on top. I love the American Hot rods....but I don't by American cars. I do like some of them though, i have some for my business.
Well, here in the US, a lot of people have them kind of cars, except their usually "rich" compared to me. I just was lucky to have a parent that works in the car industry, and I worked 3 years of tobbaco fields for it. (Still owe the parents about 800$...)
Reply

Italianguy
01-20-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Clover
Well, here in the US, a lot of people have them kind of cars, except their usually "rich" compared to me. I just was lucky to have a parent that works in the car industry, and I worked 3 years of tobbaco fields for it. (Still owe the parents about 800$...)
I am in the US, Not tooooo far from you in good old Virginia or as the folks here say it "Verr Geenie yya";D I couldn't say i right if I tried, my accent won't let me:p

Yeah lucky you, I had a freind that works at the Norfolk Ford plant that could get me a deal through the Ford family plan. I never took him up on it?:hmm:

Good for you! Working hard fr what you need makes you appreciate what you have more.

God bless.
Reply

Clover
01-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
I am in the US, Not tooooo far from you in good old Virginia or as the folks here say it "Verr Geenie yya";D I couldn't say i right if I tried, my accent won't let me:p

Yeah lucky you, I had a freind that works at the Norfolk Ford plant that could get me a deal through the Ford family plan. I never took him up on it?:hmm:

Good for you! Working hard fr what you need makes you appreciate what you have more.

God bless.
Yea, thanks :). I am glad I did work for it. I met a kid who's dad bought him a brand-new 2010 Ford Mustang GT, upgraded it and all kind of stuff. I think he said all the stuff cost like 35k+ I was angry. He says "I'm not spoilt" then says that...I was just kind of angry cause I remember hardly having money to buy toys, and I just kind of wanted to hit him lol. I didn't though, he is a good friend, and isn't a bad rich kid, just rich lol.
Reply

Asian man
01-21-2010, 06:00 AM
I like Lexus, Nissan, Toyota, Honda , Subaru, I mainly like japanese cars and some European cars
Reply

alcurad
01-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Bugatti ............
Reply

Italianguy
01-27-2010, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by alcurad
Bugatti ............
Hands down!!! Best car!.......and it's Italian:statisfie
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Wow you guys are still talkin about geeki carz and what your so called fave brand name is haha why does that make me laugh? I have no idea because it doesnt make me laugh so yeahh.. carry on your geeky car convo...
Reply

Italianguy
01-29-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Wow you guys are still talkin about geeki carz and what your so called fave brand name is haha why does that make me laugh? I have no idea because it doesnt make me laugh so yeahh.. carry on your geeky car convo...
Cuz u so geeked up! Lol
Reply

*KB*
02-04-2010, 06:42 PM
:sl:

I think most people thought not about the company but the looks of a car .... I did :D But I personally like Mini Cooper, i think they have elegance and I like Peugouts ... dont know why, just do :giggling:

:sl:
*KB*
:coolious:
Reply

Getoffmyback
02-04-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm a convert from mercedes to audi. Well i'm falling in love with the A6
Reply

chacha_jalebi
02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
wheres the mercs!! and lotuss in the elite grhhhhh @ lotus!! :D
Reply

Cabdullahi
02-04-2010, 11:19 PM
^ and the honda ciwics ?
Reply

believeByHEART.
02-04-2010, 11:31 PM
how about volkswagens?! like one of the most well-known car makes in europe right? gotta love their GTI's :D
Reply

Italianguy
02-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by believeByHEART.
how about volkswagens?! like one of the most well-known car makes in europe right? gotta love their GTI's :D
^ I heard you guys already have the new Scirroco? That's an awesome car!

I had a Volkswagen Phaeton at one time, it's basically an Audi A8. I love the big cars.
Reply

Life_Is_Short
02-05-2010, 12:46 AM
Theory test and in particular hazard perception is to difficult and therefore most people can only dream about cars. :(
Reply

sur
02-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Honda & BMW. Best & balanced response of gas padel.

Audi too quick, Mercedes too much lag...
Reply

جوري
02-05-2010, 04:32 AM
I have a Nissan pathfinder



with a front grill... in white..
I am loyal to that brand,, even though my current car is on its last breath, my next car shall be a pathfinder too insha'Allah..

:w:
Reply

Italianguy
02-05-2010, 04:53 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I have a Nissan pathfinder



with a front grill... in white..
I am loyal to that brand,, even though my current car is on its last breath, my next car shall be a pathfinder too insha'Allah..

:w:
I like those:D and the Armada
Reply

Beardo
02-05-2010, 04:58 AM
My family bought a Nissan Quest a few months after I was born. Don't see why we would need a van since there's only four of us, but we had that Nissan for 15 or 16 years and then gave it away. I miss that old clunker. imsad

You will never see a car anymore that has automatic seatbelts for the front two seats.
Reply

Italianguy
02-05-2010, 05:00 AM
Originally Posted by Rashad
My family bought a Nissan Quest a few months after I was born. Don't see why we would need a van since there's only four of us, but we had that Nissan for 15 or 16 years and then gave it away. I miss that old clunker. imsad

You will never see a car anymore that has automatic seatbelts for the front two seats.
they stopped putting those teat belts in because of choke hazards and decapatations, as well because they would come loose from the hinge up top and during a wreck not provide any protection.imsad
Reply

CosmicPathos
02-05-2010, 05:03 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I have a Nissan pathfinder



with a front grill... in white..
I am loyal to that brand,, even though my current car is on its last breath, my next car shall be a pathfinder too insha'Allah..

:w:
do you have the same model? I like pathfinder, its so classy. I also like Range Rover, Bmw X5, Mercedes GLK 230, I think these SUVS are my weak points. :p
Reply

Beardo
02-05-2010, 05:03 AM
Has anyone heard of the Mercedes wherein the Driver can see the GPS and driving info while the passenger can watch TV all on the same screen? :X I think they call it homograms or holograms or something. Either way, I thought it was really cool.

Way out of my budget though.

I'm more than content with my Honda Civic though, Alhamdulillah. :D

What's all that fuss with Toyota lately? I see they've been gettin' a lot of recalls and what not.
Reply

جوري
02-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
do you have the same model? I like pathfinder, its so classy. I also like Range Rover, Bmw X5, Mercedes GLK 230, I think these SUVS are my weak points. :p
I have the older model with the wheel on the the outside of the back door, looks more safari than classy .. I have mean grills in the front which came in handy several times and in fact I highly recommend them if you are prune to accidents or just starting to drive a minor dent to the iron beats having to change the front lights..

Reply

Italianguy
02-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Rashad
Has anyone heard of the Mercedes wherein the Driver can see the GPS and driving info while the passenger can watch TV all on the same screen? :X I think they call it homograms or holograms or something. Either way, I thought it was really cool.

Way out of my budget though.

I'm more than content with my Honda Civic though, Alhamdulillah. :D

What's all that fuss with Toyota lately? I see they've been gettin' a lot of recalls and what not.
Here in the US (well at least in Virginia) it is illegal to have a tv in the front where a driver can watch it. I have tvs in the headrests of my Ls460l, But we can have a GPS in the front?

I have seen in corvettes and Cadillacs, that the speedometer is a hologram projected on the windsheild so you don't have to look down, i think it's called "heads up" display.

Toyota has a recal on the gas pedal sticking, You can't stop!

And Prius has braking issues?
Reply

Italianguy
02-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I have the older model with the wheel on the the outside of the back door, looks more safari than classy .. I have mean grills in the front which came in handy several times and in fact I highly recommend them if you are prune to accidents or just starting to drive a minor dent to the iron beats having to change the front lights..

Thats a good vehicle Ms. Skye. A freind of mine has an xterra, (has the same driveline) and it has over 240,000 miles on it and still runs great!:D
Reply

Woodrow
02-05-2010, 11:20 PM
I had to go into town today and the snow was pretty heavy. I was only gone 10 minutes and when I got back I managed to bury the car in a snow drift, again.

for our next car I'm thinking along this line:



On a serious note. We did bring 9 of our horses up from the Cheyenne River Rez and in the next day or 2 we are going to bring 2 of them over here to the house, just for weather like this. a horse makes more sense than a car this time of year.
Reply

Italianguy
02-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Ithink the best car to have is..... A reliable paid off car!
Reply

Mujahidah4Allah
02-06-2010, 12:10 AM
the trolley at Asda...
Reply

chacha_jalebi
02-06-2010, 01:21 AM


bling bling model:skeleton::skeleton:
Reply

CosmicPathos
02-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi


bling bling model:skeleton::skeleton:
ooh man this is non-sense. Which sane man actually buys that? lol
Reply

CosmicPathos
02-06-2010, 01:48 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I have the older model with the wheel on the the outside of the back door, looks more safari than classy .. I have mean grills in the front which came in handy several times and in fact I highly recommend them if you are prune to accidents or just starting to drive a minor dent to the iron beats having to change the front lights..

Yea id like it without the rear spare tire unless of course one is in safari mode and gets the car prepared for rugged environment. Reminds me of the new FJ cruiser. I actually would love to go on a safari trip in my own jeep, away from humans, for a while.
Reply

جوري
02-06-2010, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
Yea id like it without the rear spare tire unless of course one is in safari mode and gets the car prepared for rugged environment. Reminds me of the new FJ cruiser. I actually would love to go on a safari trip in my own jeep, away from humans, for a while.
I don't enjoy driving at all anymore.. after an incident on the highway a few weeks ago, every day is more and more of a challenge.. sob7an Allah..
I wonder if I'll regain my sanity on the road, so it holds old meaning of freedom and the open road not a painful chore..
It doesn't matter your car make if you feel like crap every time you are driving..

:w:
Reply

CosmicPathos
02-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I don't enjoy driving at all anymore.. after an incident on the highway a few weeks ago, every day is more and more of a challenge.. sob7an Allah..
I wonder if I'll regain my sanity on the road, so it holds old meaning of freedom and the open road not a painful chore..
It doesn't matter your car make if you feel like crap every time you are driving..

:w:
:wa:
I understand that. Driving in snow is a tough job. I hope you get out of the fear mode because I do not know how one can survive, without being able to drive/go around in a car, in this country .... Just try to not think of the incident while on the road.
:wa:
Reply

Beardo
02-06-2010, 02:18 AM
Did anyone here about the 35 car pile up in Oklahoma City? :X My friend was there around the time it happened, but he wasn't within it, gratefully.
Reply

جوري
02-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
:wa:
I understand that. Driving in snow is a tough job. I hope you get out of the fear mode because I do not know how one can survive, without being able to drive/go around in a car, in this country .... Just try to not think of the incident while on the road.
:wa:
I wish it were that simple.. when an anxiety attack comes on blurry vision, sweaty palms, sick stomach and revved body and a racing heart, it is difficult to rationalize or intellectualize through it.. I hope this resolves for me soon insha'Allah, since it has completely consumed my being the past few weeks =( today I pulled by the side of the road and sobbed in my seat.. although I am grateful since that actually brought me some relief from trying to control my sensations to just caving into them..

that was pathetic though.. al7mdlillah it is over.. or at least I hope :hmm:

:w:
Reply

CosmicPathos
02-06-2010, 02:47 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I wish it were that simple.. when an anxiety attack comes on blurry vision, sweaty palms, sick stomach and revved body and a racing heart, it is difficult to rationalize or intellectualize through it.. I hope this resolves for me soon insha'Allah, since it has completely consumed my being the past few weeks =( today I pulled by the side of the road and sobbed in my seat.. although I am grateful since that actually brought me some relief from trying to control my sensations to just caving into them..

that was pathetic though.. al7mdlillah it is over.. or at least I hope :hmm:

:w:
I can understand that. May Allah make it easy for you. Like all happenstances, so shall this pass away and remain a mere figment of memory. :)
:wa:
Reply

جوري
02-06-2010, 02:49 AM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
I can understand that. May Allah make it easy for you. Like all happenstances, so shall this pass away and remain a mere figment of memory. :)
:wa:
Jazaka Allah, and may it pass indeed insha'Allah.. ameen ya rabb..

:w:
Reply

Italianguy
02-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I wish it were that simple.. when an anxiety attack comes on blurry vision, sweaty palms, sick stomach and revved body and a racing heart, it is difficult to rationalize or intellectualize through it.. I hope this resolves for me soon insha'Allah, since it has completely consumed my being the past few weeks =( today I pulled by the side of the road and sobbed in my seat.. although I am grateful since that actually brought me some relief from trying to control my sensations to just caving into them..

that was pathetic though.. al7mdlillah it is over.. or at least I hope :hmm:

:w:
Sorry to hear this Skyeimsad

I pray everything gets better for you, as i am sure it will:D
Reply

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi


bling bling model:skeleton::skeleton:
Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy............


GOTTA GET ONE OF THOSE! :p
Reply

Italianguy
02-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy............


GOTTA GET ONE OF THOSE! :p
Thats it?! they missed the wheels, were are the diamond wheels?;D

How do you wash that thing;D with a tooth brush?

Nice ride though, only an oil barron could afford it
Reply

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 04:11 AM
I guess your talking about the King of Kuwait/Qatar!! lol

Im sure football players can afford them too...
Reply

Italianguy
02-08-2010, 04:31 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
I guess your talking about the King of Kuwait/Qatar!! lol

Im sure football players can afford them too...
Oh yeah i am sure either one of them can afford those kinds of cars;D

You should see the collection that the Sultan of Brunei has...it's amazing

The Daily Mirror (UK) reported on 26 October 2007 that the Sultan owned 232 Mercedes-Benzes, 224 Ferraris, 245 Bentleys, 150 BMWs, 165 Jaguars, 125 Porsches, 130 Rolls-Royces, and 20 Lamborghinis.[7]

For personal use, the sultan has a Boeing 747-400 furnished with gold plated furniture with an estimated value of $233 million including $3 million on furniture, six smaller planes and two helicopters. He is trained to pilot the aircraft.

He also operates a $3 billion theme park called Jerudong Park, which in the past used to be free of charge. As of now, the theme park is closed for repairs.

Despite his personal extravagance, he has attempted to share the country's oil wealth. In a country mockingly dubbed the "Shellfare State", in reference to the significant influence of the Shell Oil Company[8][9], Bruneians have free education and medical services. There are neither personal nor corporate taxes in Brunei.

His official residence is the Istana Nurul Iman, with 1,788 rooms, 257 bathrooms, and a floor area of 2,152,782 square feet (200,000 m²), undisputedly the world's second largest palace after former Beijing Imperial Palace (720,000 m²).

It must be good to be the king!
Reply

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 04:35 AM
Apparently his ordered this new A380 customised Airbus for his personal use. He's got everything in it. From Tennis court to swimming pool, restaurant etc... Unbelievable

Dont ask me why Im jumping for car topib to plane...
Reply

Italianguy
02-08-2010, 04:36 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Apparently his ordered this new A380 customised Airbus for his personal use. He's got everything in it. From Tennis court to swimming pool, restaurant etc... Unbelievable

Dont ask me why Im jumping for car topib to plane...
lol, check out my previous reply, its in there.
Reply

Grofica
02-08-2010, 04:42 AM
Originally Posted by Taqiyah
Salaaaaam:D

Just curious to find out how many of you would vote for my favorite car company:DI won't tell until the end And please write it down if the make isn't one of the poll choices! I only included those I am familiar with.:p Don't forget to write the specific model of your dream car too! :shade::D hope this would be fun...
you forgot Audi....:cry:
Reply

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 04:44 AM
hes got 1291 prestige cars parked outside his place. WOW
Reply

Italianguy
02-08-2010, 04:52 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
hes got 1291 prestige cars parked outside his place. WOW
Dude...he is the man! He could drive 3 different cars a ady and STILL not drive the same one twice in one year! Thats baller status;D

And to Grofica, Audi is awesome! I love the Audi S8 (A8)
Reply

Grofica
02-08-2010, 04:54 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Oh yeah i am sure either one of them can afford those kinds of cars;D

You should see the collection that the Sultan of Brunei has...it's amazing

The Daily Mirror (UK) reported on 26 October 2007 that the Sultan owned 232 Mercedes-Benzes, 224 Ferraris, 245 Bentleys, 150 BMWs, 165 Jaguars, 125 Porsches, 130 Rolls-Royces, and 20 Lamborghinis.[7]

For personal use, the sultan has a Boeing 747-400 furnished with gold plated furniture with an estimated value of $233 million including $3 million on furniture, six smaller planes and two helicopters. He is trained to pilot the aircraft.

He also operates a $3 billion theme park called Jerudong Park, which in the past used to be free of charge. As of now, the theme park is closed for repairs.

Despite his personal extravagance, he has attempted to share the country's oil wealth. In a country mockingly dubbed the "Shellfare State", in reference to the significant influence of the Shell Oil Company[8][9], Bruneians have free education and medical services. There are neither personal nor corporate taxes in Brunei.

His official residence is the Istana Nurul Iman, with 1,788 rooms, 257 bathrooms, and a floor area of 2,152,782 square feet (200,000 m²), undisputedly the world's second largest palace after former Beijing Imperial Palace (720,000 m²).

It must be good to be the king!

dang if that guy needs kids... i am up for adoption... i know im a little old but i promise to be respectful and polite....

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D
Reply

Grofica
02-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Dude...he is the man! He could drive 3 different cars a ady and STILL not drive the same one twice in one year! Thats baller status;D

And to Grofica, Audi is awesome! I love the Audi S8 (A8)
I want a 1998 Audi TT coupe not convertable.... black on black manual transmission only... its what i am looking for anyway.... now if i can just find one at a good deal.
Reply

Italianguy
02-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by Grofica
I want a 1998 Audi TT coupe not convertable.... black on black manual transmission only... its what i am looking for anyway.... now if i can just find one at a good deal.
Those are good cars! Good pick. The coupes are much better anyway....and it def has to be manual., much more fun to drive:D
Reply

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 05:01 AM
I just turned 24 a week ago and I guess Im already going through mid-life crisis.. lol

I want to get a MPV, probably VW Sharan. Buying a 7 seater at the age of 24 is like saying to the world, 'Thats enough, I've had it'.
Reply

Italianguy
02-08-2010, 05:05 AM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
I just turned 24 a week ago and I guess Im already going through mid-life crisis.. lol

I want to get a MPV, probably VW Sharan. Buying a 7 seater at the age of 24 is like saying to the world, 'Thats enough, I've had it'.
Don't feel bad dude...i'm only 30 and have a Honda odyesse minivan:embarrass

I had a Chevy Suburban at 24...and i only have 1 kid! Don't say midlife crisis....it makes us sound old:phew I feel (or act according to my wife) like an 18 year old spring chicken, young whooper snapper;D
Reply

Grofica
02-08-2010, 05:05 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Those are good cars! Good pick. The coupes are much better anyway....and it def has to be manual., much more fun to drive:D

acutally thats just a product of me growning up a country bumkin... ha ha ha ha i never even saw an automatic until i went through drivers ed... (as long as it was on private property or a farm your allowed to drive 12+) just not in town and not on city or county roads.

i have spent so much time driving manual transmission i really cant drive an automatic for nothing.... i am constantly trying to find the clutch and trying to shift grears while driving...

my hubby wants a BMW 325i if i remember right. he would also like a manual...

actually the car i want is the Audi R8 i believe audi only sells them in the states because they are not on their other websites... (I love looking at the audi websites) but anyway that car costs more then my house so that will never happen... well unless that king guy desides to adopt me anytime soon... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Reply

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 05:14 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
Don't feel bad dude...i'm only 30 and have a Honda odyesse minivan:embarrass
Odyesse?? lol

The car model sounds so weird... Not exactly the type of car who want to brag about with your mates


Mate 1: Yea, I got a Lincoln Navigator, What wheels you got?
ItalianGuy: Errmmm... I have ermm... a Honda... ODYESSE
Mate 1: Come again?
Italian Guy: Honda Odyesse, Its a minivan
Mate 1: Sorry dude, your in the wrong crowd, Over 50's on the other side of the room
Reply

zakirs
02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Guess what .. I DO NOT HAVE A CAR .. So long brothers!
Reply

Italianguy
02-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Odyesse?? lol

The car model sounds so weird... Not exactly the type of car who want to brag about with your mates


Mate 1: Yea, I got a Lincoln Navigator, What wheels you got?
ItalianGuy: Errmmm... I have ermm... a Honda... ODYESSE
Mate 1: Come again?
Italian Guy: Honda Odyesse, Its a minivan
Mate 1: Sorry dude, your in the wrong crowd, Over 50's on the other side of the room
lol, hahaha veryyyyyyyy funny:hmm: One day you will have one too...youngin;D

Well hold on now....I also drive a 2007 Lexus460l and I bought for my wife a 2008 Lexus Is350 sport. With the optional "phone book" ....so she can sit on the phonebook to see out of the windsheild;D
Reply

Getoffmyback
02-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Do you wax your car regulary? If not then you should at least every 3 months . Its will take you 30 minutes to do it. http://www.samarins.com/maintenance/car_wax.html
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-27-2016, 10:15 AM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:39 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:06 PM
  4. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 11:05 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!