01-17-2010, 04:44 PM
As spoken by a former christian minister

Media Tags are no longer supported

How christians can go on believing Jesus was Allah is beyond me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum...
Jazakallah for the vid, there are many verses in the bible rejecting jesus as God..
And also a gospel many christians deny today, apparently its the oldest of all the gospels,..The christians deny it because it accepts the Concept in Islaam as Jesus was a prophet and not God Allmighty..
It denies the crucifiction etc..
And the bible today, Jesus`s (PBUH) Mother mary,prayed to God, so she prayed to her son?...hence its one reason Jesus is NOT god.from my point i guess Insha`Allaah i made sense..
Wa alaaykum salaam.

Pygoscelis
01-19-2010, 01:00 AM
There is only one reason why Jesus is not God. There is no God for Jesus to be.

جوري
01-19-2010, 01:14 AM
You have to go on proving that there is no God, or give a logical explanation to all that is in existence in a logical reproducible fashion before making statements of absolution!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
01-19-2010, 01:15 AM
:salamext:

jazaak Allaho khair.

:w:

Pygoscelis
01-19-2010, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
You have to go on proving that there is no God, or give a logical explanation to all that is in existence in a logical reproducible fashion before making statements of absolution!
I don't see why. So long as we're all making baseless claims, I figured I'd throw in my own.

By the way, what's with the recent onslaught of anti-christian posts on this forum? Shouldn't you people of the book all be friends?

Nathaniel
01-19-2010, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
By the way, what's with the recent onslaught of anti-christian posts on this forum? Shouldn't you people of the book all be friends?
I wouldn't describe this as anti-Christian. In order to be anti- something, you have to have some kind of minimal understanding of that something - and the video makes pretty clear that Mr Evans does not understand Christian beliefs whatsoever.

جوري
01-19-2010, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
I don't see why. So long as we're all making baseless claims, I figured I'd throw in my own.
I see, but you double your load and you can barely carry your own weight!
playing chess is a good substitute for countries that are dirt poor and very warlike that is why it is a popular game in Sicily by the same token a forum is a good place to purge and still keep it amicable!

all the best

CosmicPathos
01-19-2010, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel
I wouldn't describe this as anti-Christian. In order to be anti- something, you have to have some kind of minimal understanding of that something - and the video makes pretty clear that Mr Evans does not understand Christian beliefs whatsoever.
thats really easy to say isnt it? "mr Evans does not understand Christian beliefs whatsoever?"

جوري
01-19-2010, 04:07 PM
christian beliefs don't require any understanding whatsoever, they fail the logic test from the get go. One merely needs to be indoctrinated and then feign lack of understanding of mathematical, logical principles as well those of the natural world for the rest of ones life and then travel into areas substitution the natives age old wisdom either at gun point or through bribery of food and health-care.. or sometimes good old fashioned bullying works too.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

all the best

tango92
01-19-2010, 09:16 PM
lets face it, no christian really understands christianity! this guy gives logical proof for why god cant become a man.

you yourself know that God is only one but alas you are deaf dumb and blind you wont return to the straight path. us muslims can see you wandering.

and our job is to deliver the message then it is up to you to accept it or not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.