/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Toothac!he

Mullah_Din
01-18-2010, 12:35 AM
As a weak Muslim I am (May Allah Taa'la forgive me; Aameen) I have been suffering from a toothache for the last couple of days, and, couldn't take myself to go and see the dentist (who happens to be a friend). Anyway, I re-read, to freshen my memory, the virtues of the Miswaak and then revived the forgotten Sunnah (in my case) of using it - Wallaahi, I am better!

The Miswaak has so many beneficial ingredients in it, such as:

Anti-bacterial acidic inhibitors that fight decay and diarrheoa. They are natural disinfectants and can be used to stop bleeding. They disinfect the gums and teeth and close any microscopic cuts that may have existed in the gums.

Minerals such as sodium chloride, potassium, sodium bicarbonate and calcium oxides.

Natural scented oils that taste and smell nice, give the mouth a nice smell.

Enzymes that prevent the buildup of plaque that causes gum disease. Plaque is one of the causes of premature loss of teeth.

Anti-decay and anti-germ ingredients that act as a penicillin of sorts, by decreasing the amount of bacteria in the mouth.

The Miswaak also has chemicals that cause the mouth to produce extra saliva, which is the mouth’s organic defense and cleaning mechaanism.

MAY WE ALL ACT ON EACH AND EVERY SUNNAH OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET (ALAY HISSALAAM). AAMEEN

'O Allah Taa'la! Purify my mouth; enlighten my heart; purify my body; and make my body unlawful to the Fire.' AAMEEN

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Result from a research (by non-Muslim researcher) :

"Use toothbrush is the second best way to clean our teeth"

So, what is the best way ?. Read post #1 above.

Mullah_Din
01-18-2010, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Result from a research (by non-Muslim researcher) :

"Use toothbrush is the second best way to clean our teeth"

So, what is the best way ?. Read post #1 above.
Jazaak Allah, ardianto

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!