/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Clover
01-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Well, hello again people. I am back from my vacation, and I am hopefully here to stay. Glad to be back, can't wait to catch up with old friends, and have a good time.

Your Friend,
Clover

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zico
01-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Welcome back :) Hope you have a great time enjoying good ole' days :p

zakirs
01-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Welcome back Mr.Clover ..

I am not sure if i am one of your old friends :hmm::hmm: but have a great time :statisfie

Misz_Muslimah
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Welcome Back!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Clover
01-18-2010, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Welcome back Mr.Clover ..

I am not sure if i am one of your old friends :hmm::hmm: but have a great time :statisfie
I consider anyone I knew and talked to a old friend. I just hope I can help people some on here, and learn.

Asiyah3
01-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Great to have you back :D Enjoy

Beardo
01-19-2010, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
Well, hello again people. I am back from my vacation, and I am hopefully here to stay. Glad to be back, can't wait to catch up with old friends, and have a good time.

Your Friend,
Clover
Welcome :) How long were you gone for again? I haven't seen you for quite some time!

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you back. :)

Clover
01-19-2010, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Welcome :) How long were you gone for again? I haven't seen you for quite some time!
I think around 3-4 months. I have had a lot happen in them 3-4 months, I went on kind of a self-journey, still on it. I am happy where I am though.

Right now, my main concern on this forum is, I am making a sort of Topic/Article for New Muslims in America, to keep them from hiding/wavering in their faith.

Kind of funny, I have had a lot of people attack me for helping Muslims/Christians and not picking a "side" personally, I don't care about sides. I just try to help people stay with what they have chosen. I hope to make it a lengthy topic, doubt many will read all of it, but if it helps 1 person, my mission is accomplished.

Muhammad
01-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Greetings,

Welcome back, Clover. I hope your journey will lead you to the truth. :)

Peace.

Clover
01-19-2010, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Greetings,

Welcome back, Clover. I hope your journey will lead you to the truth. :)

Peace.
Well, so far my journey has led me to this *points at Taoism/Shinto* and I am happy with it, but I never rule out the future. The future holds all possibilities.
Thanks for the welcome Muhammad. :).

format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Welcome back, Clover. :)

The Feedback/Technical support section will get active now :P
haha, thanks ZÂk.

Raaina
01-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Welcome back :)

I look forward to reading your posts :)

glo
01-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Welcome back friend. It's good to see you.:welcome:

Ramadhan
01-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome back clover!

you may want to check out the new gym thread at the health section.
If I'm not mistaken, you're into gym and exercise and personal self defense.

Clover
01-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Yea, I am going back into Boxing, and will stay in it until I ship out after my Senior year. You'd be surprised how fit a sport like that can make you.

mish mash
01-22-2010, 08:52 PM
welcome back!! :)
but u dont no me!! lolz x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.