/* */

PDA

View Full Version : RAT children of PAKISTAN- WHY?

desert winds
01-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Asslam alaikum and hello to all,
i have always had strong views on some of the practices of Pakistan,
many which are very disturbing and very cruel but people fool themselves thinking they have done a good deed.
what i want to bring to light here is specificlaly regarding the RAT children.
Years ago a very holy man died, he was much respected and was in general a good guy.
However when he died, the people in his village built a shrine for him- ( a grave which is decorated and people can come to it to pray for this dead guy who apparently makes their wishes come true!- la illa ha illa allah)
heres what happens this is a example now- wife goes to the shrine to ask dead dude that her husband should find work- husband finds work, so now the couple have to make a sacrifice to dead guy- THE SACRIFICE IN MOST CASES IS THEIR CHILD!!!!
so when the baby is delievered they take it to the shrine the followers of BHOOLE SHAH(the so called dead guy) tie a clay thing around the childs head the purpose is to prevent head and brain growth as if the child grows like a normal child they will acquire knowldge and understanding of the world
the child is taught to say only the name of bholle shah and beg for his shrine! the people who believe this guy makes their wishes coem true also PROSTRATE TO HIM! la illaha illa allah!

shirk.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KittenLover
01-18-2010, 07:52 PM
this is not from Islam at all, this is pure shirk and why prophet pbuh forbidded shrines to be built over graves. Need a reviver in pakistan to bring it back to Qur'an and sunnah :(

Alpha Dude
01-18-2010, 07:57 PM
There was a thread on this agesss ago and somebody posted a picture which made me think it was probably a hoax of some kind, but now I just googled and it's true!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/122670.stm

Very frustrating. imsad

zakirs
01-18-2010, 08:13 PM
one word.. IDIOTS .. they are doing what exactly god asked us not to do :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
01-18-2010, 08:26 PM
This is very sad :(
I've never heard of this before :(

desert winds
01-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Asslam alaikum, unfortunatley it is true. Its very sad, its cruelty to children, its a shirk,
I went pakistan 10years ago and i was scared of the one i saw... I couldnt sleep well and was disturbed. Sad thing is Their parents do this to them thinking they have done a great good deed.
The people believe because of their sins this boole shah guy grants them things.
See how shaytaan plays them?

Donia
01-18-2010, 10:02 PM
:wa:
Adhubillah.

This is actually pretty sad to me.

May Allah protect us from going astray. Ameen.

Italianguy
01-18-2010, 10:08 PM
I have actually seen this. It is sick+o( and sad:cry:, for these kids........I am not allowed to say what I want to say about the parents who do this, on this forum, PG 13.:raging:

Maryan0
01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
I've heard of this also but I had no idea these people were deliberately handicapped. Ignorance is bliss.
salam

sister herb
01-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Sounds sick. Superstition and poverty make people do unbelievable matters.

+o(

desert winds
01-18-2010, 11:09 PM
This is the serious sin. The one Allah swt will Not forgive,
I know its sad etc but can we have some examples of shirk? I cant beleve thats all you guys can say.

Superstition( 4 leaf clover, horse shoe, black cat) all are shirk,

Good luck charms amulets quranic verses worn again shirk! The prophet never wore quran! Only read it.

Asking help from someone else- e.g asking the vicar or priest to forgive u.

Shrines.

M..x
01-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Oh my gosh, Thas just disgusting and disgraceful. Its JAHILIYAH thats what. And absoutely horrific. Astaghfirullah. =(

Kinza
01-19-2010, 02:11 AM
this is the first time m hearing about this, oh god. This is sick and cruel.

syilla
01-19-2010, 02:23 AM
that is sooo sad... can't the government do something about it?

waqas maqsood
01-19-2010, 04:54 AM
What government? Pakistan does not have an established government.. Its all corrupted.

Talking about Shirk, few years ago, my mother hang this thing (looked like a blue egyptian ornament with a black dot in the middle that looked like an eye) and when I first saw it, I was extremely furious and explained to her that this piece won't help her in afterlife.

Sometime I don't understand where the logic and common sense is gone in our muslim brothers and sisters.. I mean if your family has been having bad times over some course of years or one of your child has been doing haraam, having some piece of ornament to protect your house or going to a maulana to give you a taa'weez won't help at all.. how about substitute all this for Namaaz, giving extra charity, reading the Quran regularly, duaaz and hanging Quranic aayah.. And Inshallah that will help.. Total common sense.. We just forget the basic and try to choose the easiest path

zakirs
01-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah you might be talking about evil eye. In india it is very common to find pumpkins at ones doors to ward off "EVIL" LOL.

Luckily my parents don't believe in such things , thank God :)

desert winds
01-19-2010, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
What government? Pakistan does not have an established government.. Its all corrupted.

Talking about Shirk, few years ago, my mother hang this thing (looked like a blue egyptian ornament with a black dot in the middle that looked like an eye) and when I first saw it, I was extremely furious and explained to her that this piece won't help her in afterlife.

Sometime I don't understand where the logic and common sense is gone in our muslim brothers and sisters.. I mean if your family has been having bad times over some course of years or one of your child has been doing haraam, having some piece of ornament to protect your house or going to a maulana to give you a taa'weez won't help at all.. how about substitute all this for Namaaz, giving extra charity, reading the Quran regularly, duaaz and hanging Quranic aayah.. And Inshallah that will help.. Total common sense.. We just forget the basic and try to choose the easiest path

asslam alaikum, brother, hanging a quranic ayah on your walls will not help- im sorry- but the prophet never wore the quran or anything like that- they just read it- having a chain with a ayah on it thinking this will help you is a shirk itself-

tw009
01-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Talking about Shirk and Superstition..take a look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd2RO...84E675095B68B7 especially from 3:04

I saw it and was totally scared. I would freak out if this was happening right in front of me.:hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.