/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I wish this in paradis?

MuslimDude
01-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Hi im currently watching Naruto it is a cartoon anime serie my question is can i wish in paradis to be naruto in the serie. I mean can I ask allah so he can put me in the naruto serie. I want to be in the naruto world. can u understand me? I want to akt like naruto in the anime serie. and i wonder can I do this in paradis? please anser me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
01-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Allah can do anything, but I have a feeling you'll want things even better than Naruto when the time comes ;)

AlHoda
01-19-2010, 08:19 PM
You seem to be infected by the naruto mania.

Cabdullahi
01-19-2010, 08:26 PM
naruto is merely a drawing on a piece of paper...there are better things to do in jannah than being a cartoon character...so fight strongly and inshallah you'll be granted jannah tul firdous

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Binyamine
01-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

If that wish is bad, know that we will not have any evil wish in paradise, it will not ever cross your head.

And brother Ferown, is totally right:)

MuslimDude
01-19-2010, 08:48 PM
i know that i can wish better stuff but I want to wish to be in naruto world and se evry thing like they se. i want to look like cartoon and be narutos frend in naruto world

tango92
01-19-2010, 08:55 PM
you can wish for anything you want in jannah. even superhero powers! then you could be like naruto and have your own adventure!

Predator
01-19-2010, 09:09 PM
you can wish for anything you want in jannah.
so does that mean , we can wish for hell to be emptied and request Allah transfer them the inhabitants to Jannah ?

tango92
01-19-2010, 10:40 PM
^understand dude its a kid who posted the question. and as such we have to post a fitting answer. the fact remains - as im sure you know - we will not wish for such things in jannah.

Life_Is_Short
01-19-2010, 10:47 PM
You want to be a cartoon in Paradise? :muddlehea

There are things miles better then Naruto in Paradise.

By the way, How old are you? (If you don't mind me asking)

MuslimDude
01-19-2010, 11:05 PM
i am 12 and i know that i can wish beter things in paradis but i want to wish that i am in Naruto ninja world and be like Narutos friend and go out on advantyre with hem and do some carate i can wich this rite? pleas tel me the true.

Life_Is_Short
01-19-2010, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimDude
i am 12 and i know that i can wish beter things in paradis but i want to wish that i am in Naruto ninja world and be like Narutos friend and go out on advantyre with hem and do some carate i can wich this rite? pleas tel me the true.
Wow, you need it real bad. ;D In that case you better start doing good deeds.

P.s, Don't worry we all have Naruto disease once in our childhood but you'll soon grow out of it.

abu_musab461
01-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Shall i be Saske and then we can have like an ultimate show down?

MuslimDude
01-19-2010, 11:48 PM
my brother is going to take my pc pleas anser me if ther is any hadid or kuran vers agens
my wish in paradis like is ther any hadid or vers in kuran wich says you can whish any thing in paradis? my frend told me that you can only whish foods and drinks noting els

Billal-A
01-20-2010, 12:20 AM
:sl:

I agree with everyone so far but I also got a confession! I know Jannah is a'laa but my mind is limited so I have certain things I think of when im in paradise, for example:

1. Gizzmo: the cute pre-gremlin pet :D
2. A billion inch Firdaws-Definition Super-Boombastic TV with scenes from history, such as flood in time of Nuh, and Musa splitting the sea and Badr etc.
3. Praying salah and reading al-Faatiha

- may Allaah make us all from among those that enter it ameen.

Billal

Life_Is_Short
01-20-2010, 12:22 AM
my frend told me that you can only whish foods and drinks noting els
Your friend probably misunderstood the difference between paradise and a restaurant.

The Prophet Muhammad told us that the lowest in rank among the dwellers of Paradise will have ten times the like of this world, and he or she will have whatever he or she desires and ten times like it. Also, the Prophet Muhammad said: {A space in Paradise equivalent to the size of a foot would be better than the world and what is in it. He also said: {In Paradise there are things which no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human mind has thought of.
Now hand that PC over to your brother. :p

Life_Is_Short
01-20-2010, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Billal-A
1. Gizzmo: the cute pre-gremlin pet :D
:wa:

You don't happen to be OP's brother by any chance? ? ? ^o)

waqas maqsood
01-20-2010, 05:56 AM
Dude.... give yourself another 10 years and when you look back at this comment, you'll be so embarassed of this comment. We all wanted to be a cartoon character when we were young

PS. I always wanted to be gotenks from Dragonball z.... well still dnt mind to be...

and before all of you start asking my age... im gona be 24 next week...

tango92
01-20-2010, 06:14 AM
^^ ha! i always wanted to be goku or vegeta

but now my greatest wish in jannah is just to talk to the great prophets. Muhammad, Isa, Nooh, Ibrahim, Sulayman and Adam.

Life_Is_Short
01-20-2010, 03:56 PM
I always wanted to be a Human, Oh wait, I am a Human. :haha:

Muslim Woman
01-20-2010, 04:29 PM

.. pleas anser me

listen young bro. Time is limited in this world and we have to do many good deeds to go to paradise. So , if u really want to go there , then stop wasting time about thinking of becoming a cartoon character .

We all will be very happy there and no pain or sufferings will touch us .
So , stop worrying about silly matters and study about Islam and try to be a good Muslim .

Asian man
01-21-2010, 06:04 AM
why is this test so hard? I really hope Allah is more merciful than I think

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum..
Masha`Allaah nice thread bro "Muslim Dude"..,
Lol when you are older , you will want to meet the prophets, and everything else which will be way better than stuff in this Dunya...Indeed when you are in Jannah bro, you will forget about Naruto, you wont remmeber him or her lol..so yeahh :D...
The Beauty of Paradise is wayy wayy wayy beyond the mind of a Human to Imagine, ie a human isnt able to imagine the Beauty from the world.
However, this life is a test. and remmeber when this life ends, you wont remmeber Naruto , you will be amazedd of Jannah and its everything.. Insha`Allaah what is in Heaven no doubt it will displease you, it will for sure pleasee you.. Insha`Allaah i make sense... sorry if i said anything badd or wrong :(

Wa alaaykum Salaam

Ps. when i was young i wanted to live in telly tubby land :\.. for those who do not know Look it up ..sheeesh :|

_PakistaN_
01-25-2010, 09:20 PM
I am 19, but ever since a little kid I always wanted to be like the rock. So my question is, can I be the rock(a muslim version of him). I want the fame and the characteristics etc.

CosmicPathos
01-25-2010, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
I am 19, but ever since a little kid I always wanted to be like the rock. So my question is, can I be the rock(a muslim version of him). I want the fame and the characteristics etc.
you mean the Rock from the wrestling? I used to love him too and I would wrestle with my bro and apply the "The Rock Bottom" finishing move to him ... but now I've grown out of childish fantasies. Muslim dude, your day will come too. ;D

smile
01-26-2010, 06:54 PM
i totally see where u coming from bro
my friend is naruto crazy

Hayaa
01-26-2010, 08:13 PM
:D :D Why Naruto when you could be a Bleach character? Kidding. Anyway, in Jannah I think there'll be things way cooler than Naruto... like flying for instance. Or a swimming pool filled with halal Hot Cheetos :D

MuslimDude
01-31-2010, 04:43 PM
I know that I will have better things in paradis But if I wanted it from allah cud he give it to me? Cud he make put me in Naruto world for like a week? I am going to meet profets to but after that Can i wish this? Or is god going to say no thats a bad thing plz Just say Yes or no. Dont repeat and say you will have better things :(

Muslim Woman
01-31-2010, 04:57 PM

I know that I will have better things in paradis But if I wanted it from allah cud he give it to me?

Only Allah knows and we dont' know . Try to be a good Muslim and don't waste your and other's valuable limited time . Do something positive .

Take care .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-31-2010, 05:50 PM
Aslaamu`alaaykum...

My answer is Yes, However if you want to see Naruto and Naruto world In Jannah,firstly show Allaah how much you love him, and this you can do by showing love and mercy to his creation, because that is what Allaah wants.
He wants you to Worship him through Salaah, Love your parents and respect them, speak to people in a good manner, remmeber Allaah constantly whereever you are, not only in the time of need, but when you arent..Love the prophets, read the stories of the prophets and how they lived the tests they went through (The hardship)..unto the final Messenger..Insha`Allaah if you fulfil all these...throughout your life, Allaah will reward you in the Akhirah ..and who knows you will be in Naruto world lil bro Insha`Allaah..Because Allaah says that in Jannah he gives us what ever we want..
Insha`Allaah if i have said anythin bad forgive me :(

Wa`alaaykum Salaam..
Ps. i hope i helped and answered some of your Question Insha`Allaah

Asiyah3
01-31-2010, 06:10 PM
I know that I will have better things in paradis But if I wanted it from allah cud he give it to me? Cud he make put me in Naruto world for like a week? I am going to meet profets to but after that Can i wish this? Or is god going to say no thats a bad thing plz Just say Yes or no. Dont repeat and say you will have better things :(
Everything that the people of Paradise desire will be theirs, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"… (there will be) therein all that one’s inner-self could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever." [al-Zukhruf 43:71]

"The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: ‘I know who will be the last person to be brought out of Hell and the last person to enter Paradise. It will be a man who will come out of Hell crawling. Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him a second time, "Go and enter Paradise." So he will go there and think that it is full, so he will come back and say, "O Lord, I found it full." Allaah will say to him, "Go and enter Paradise, for there you will have something like the world and ten times more." The man will say, "Are You making fun of me (or are You laughing at me), and You are the King of all?"’ - and I saw the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) smiling so broadly that his back teeth could be seen. He used to say, ‘That is the person who is lowest in status in Paradise.’" [Agreed upon; this version is reported by Muslim, no. 272]

~ Sabr ~
05-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Bless the little person who made this thread. Lol. ;D

AhlaamBella
05-08-2012, 10:15 AM
My dear little brother. You remind me of my actual little brother ;D

I want you to think of how happy you would be if you actually got to be in Naruto world? You'd be as happy as ever right?

IF you're a good Muslim, focus on Islam and pleasing Allah, then InshaAllah, you will be that happy! Whether it's the world of Naruto, or a palace of gold, if you get to Jannah - you will the happiest person ever.

hassanaziz007
07-18-2016, 07:47 PM
Salam Bhayon!

Hassan Aziz
I am 10 and I also like anime and especially DBZ.I know that it is Japanese so they go to hell.But,I really want to meet the real characters behind the cartoon.Can I wish for them to come in Jannah?

Thanks!
Allah Hafiz

Aaqib
07-25-2016, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassanaziz007
I am 10
oh come on

Serinity
07-25-2016, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
oh come on
:salam:

lol, haha, new youngest member now! :D

Allahu alam.

Umm Malik
07-25-2016, 08:00 PM
And therein is whatever the souls desire and [what] delights the eyes, and you will abide therein eternally.

So if you do good deeds and enter in jannah you will have every thing you desire ... so do good and ask Allah in jannah whatever you want

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!