/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream Interpretation

Asiyaah
01-20-2010, 11:00 PM
:sl:,
I had a strange dream last night that seems Islamic related, specifically about hijab (which I currently do not wear). How should one go about interpreting their dreams? A brother once told me never to tell anyone about our dreams. Is this true, if so why?
I have been seeking a sign from Allah but not sure if this could be one or not. Is it ok to describe the dream here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
01-21-2010, 01:04 PM
:sl: sister,
Yes, it is correct that you should not disclose your dreams to anyone. It is because if you have a dream from Allah (in rare cases) that should be in between a slave and his Master. And if else (if it is from Shayateen or Jinn) there is not point in telling about that dream to anyone because it may be your imagination or useless whispering from the Jinn. You will know if the dream if from Allah or Jinn. You should ignore all the dreams except dreams from Allah.And do not fall into the false books of 'dream interpretation'.

As far as the Hijaab is concerned, sister, try wearing it.
Thank you.
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.