PDA

View Full Version : Israel harvesting organs in haiti

جوري
01-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
deepfreeze66
01-21-2010, 02:27 AM
I never knew of a country that.... loved harvesting organs so much.

جوري
01-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Their religion forbids donating organs so there is a shortage.. obviously this disaster is a fabulous opportunity for them!

all the best

deepfreeze66
01-21-2010, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Their religion forbids donating organs so there is a shortage.. obviously this disaster is a fabulous opportunity for them!

all the best
Well, first it was Palestinians, and now the Haitians....

I never thought they would have the audacity to that to HAITIANS on a humanitarian aid mission!

What concerns me is that the Israeli government will get involved with organ harvesting on the black marketing. We've seen confirmed reports of them harvesting the organs, but not any confirmed reports yet of them actually using them on the black market - or perhaps I'm mistaken.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-21-2010, 02:48 AM
I think they figured no one would notice with such a large disaster.. nonetheless, perhaps they can have a rabbinical decree to harvest organs from their own folks.. how odd it is to forbid something yet bypass that prohibition by committing another huge sin?

peace

جوري
01-21-2010, 02:51 AM
Israel harvesting organs in Haiti?
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:02:55 GMT
Font size :

While media reports from Haiti express amazement at Israel's well-equipped medical delegation to the quake-stricken nation, some critics have warned against organ theft.

The Israeli medical team dispatched to Haiti has set up a field hospital in the tremor-battered Caribbean country, winning Western media praise for doing what even their American peers have not yet managed to accomplish.

But a video posted on Youtube by an American resident of Seattle, Washington on Tuesday took the shine off the Israeli professionalism that media have raved about in the past few days.

In his video, T. West of a group called AfriSynergy Productions suggested that soldiers in the military delegation to the earthquake site in Haiti might be involved in stealing organs from their patients.

He warned that there are people operating in Haiti who do not have a conscience and are members of the search-and-rescue teams, including the Israeli army, Israeli news website Ynet reported on Wednesday.

West recalled organ harvest charges filed against the Israeli army in the past, and pointed out that there is very little monitoring during such tragedies.

He warned the Haitian people to protect their fellow citizens against international medical groups who have arrived in the country in hope of making money off the tragedy.

In a interview with Ynet, West said he had nothing against Israel but fully opposed "the ideology of Zionism."

"We saw what you did in South Africa and with the Palestinians. Because of our history and the suffering of our people, I understand what the Palestinians are going through."

Last Tuesday, a 7.3 magnitude earthquake jolted Haiti, leaving an estimated 200,000 people killed — 70,000 of whom have already been buried in mass graves.

West, an African American who does "a talk show and journalism and volunteer for a few non-profit organizations," appreciated the presence of Israeli military forces and others helping in Haiti, but noted "everywhere there is death, there are exploiters."

"There needs to be transparency in Haiti," he urged.

MRS/JG/DT

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020706

Life_Is_Short
01-21-2010, 04:10 AM

all the best
There religion forbids donating organs but not organ trafficking. What is this nonesense? :heated:

There is no one to stop an end to this madness. Why do the dirty deeds of Israel always go unnoticed? :raging:

One thing i'm curious about. Why did the pyramid picture appear after the video ended? Why is that a sign of AfriSynergy Productions?

Round Table, The next level? This is the symbol of Illuminati (conspiracy)

syilla
01-21-2010, 04:11 AM
I hope they can find alot of news on this...so that people can see their true colours. :(

zacc
01-21-2010, 04:20 AM
This is very very true, i have seen evidence on this my friends from Iraq e-mailed me some very distressing scenes where the Israelis were stealing body organs from Palestinians. This was back in 2003 i can honestly say this would not surprise me anymore what the Israelis do. Just as they plan and steal Allah also plans. Allah is the best of the Planners

I can tell you so many things that have gone on, it just so disturbing when you hear it 1st hand. No matter how many tears we shed they will have more to shed when they have to stand in front of Allah (SWT) one day.

Scary times

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2010, 05:30 AM
:sl:
"harvesting organs" that phase sounds so beyond disturbing it sounds like it something you'd see in a horror movie...

i feel sorry for the victims and their families though...

ardianto
01-21-2010, 05:52 AM

all the best
If they steal organs that's means they are allowed to accept organs.

Hmm, forbid their people to give but suggest their people to take. It's unfair.

Humbler_359
01-21-2010, 05:52 AM
Very very sick again by Israel. (profit million dollars)

This is very very true, i have seen evidence on this my friends from Iraq e-mailed me some very distressing scenes where the Israelis were stealing body organs from Palestinians. This was back in 2003 i can honestly say this would not surprise me anymore what the Israelis do. Just as they plan and steal Allah also plans. Allah is the best of the Planners

I can tell you so many things that have gone on, it just so disturbing when you hear it 1st hand. No matter how many tears we shed they will have more to shed when they have to stand in front of Allah (SWT) one day.

Scary times
Yes, some world know it.

sister herb
01-21-2010, 07:04 AM
Zionists are well known with harvesting organs of others. Some older news:

Taibi: IOA steals skin and corneas of dead Palestinians/19.12.2009:
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...05F6eaE7TbI%3d

New York police arrest Jewish gang trafficking organs of Algerian children/8.9.2009:
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...m%2bTlF484A%3d

Swedish tabloid runs follow-up 'organ harvesting' article/24.8.2009:
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=221139

The Hidden Truth about Israels Kidney Theft Ring/25.7.2009:
http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2009/...t-israels.html

imsad

Supreme
01-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Isn't this...

I dunno...

Morally and legally wrong?

sister herb
01-21-2010, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Isn't this...

I dunno...

Many things what zionists are doing are morally and legally wrong already.

sur
01-21-2010, 06:22 PM
Venezuela & now France accused US of occupying Haiti in the name of aid.....

deepfreeze66
01-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Isn't this...

I dunno...

Not from Zionist PERCEPTIVE....

Not many people know about it, only them, and I'm sure they don't think it's morally or legally wrong, or they don't care maybe........................

JoshuaD
01-21-2010, 10:00 PM
... This video doesn't provide any facts to support its claim that Israel is harvesting organs in Haiti. This is just the paranoid ramblings of some man associated with AfriSynergy Productions.

Israel has provided financial aid, search and rescue services and has sent its police force for peacekeeping - They've done more than any Islamic countries! Yet it seems you couldn't pass at the opportunity to slander Israel with baseless lies.

Ali_uk
01-21-2010, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
Venezuela & now France accused US of occupying Haiti in the name of aid.....
Interesting articles. Thanks

Life_Is_Short
01-21-2010, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JoshuaD
... This video doesn't provide any facts to support its claim that Israel is harvesting organs in Haiti. This is just the paranoid ramblings of some man associated with AfriSynergy Productions.

Israel has provided financial aid, search and rescue services and has sent its police force for peacekeeping - They've done more than any Islamic countries! Yet it seems you couldn't pass at the opportunity to slander Israel with baseless lies.
Israel is known for it's dirty deeds.
Israeli Organ Trafficking and Theft in palestine. Sure there is no evidence for this also but how do you explain 'Israeli organ trade scandal caught by Sweden Donald Bostrom the selling of human body parts'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObUs...layer_embedded

This brave Journalist stood up to Zionist death threats and the Prime minister of Israel himself demanding he be silenced and gagged, he now appears on TV and demolishes the Israeli spokesperson.

Then why would Israel let this GOLDEN opportunity pass by?

Besides why would this American make false claims against Israel? What does he hold against them? He is not a muslim or a palestinian.

These are cold, hard facts and if you want to stick your fingers in your ears and sing to yourself, you can do, but it doesn't change the facts.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-22-2010, 02:20 AM
Edit..........

Ramadhan
01-22-2010, 04:16 AM
'Organ trafficking': Rabbis arrested over massive crime ring

http://www.theage.com.au/world/organ...0724-dv50.html

Rabbi Caught in New Jersey Corruption Sting Called Himself Kidney 'Matchmaker'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534838,00.html

Matchmaker: New York Rabbi Arrested As Head of International Organ Trafficking Ring

http://jonathanturley.org/2009/07/26...fficking-ring/

Ramadhan
01-22-2010, 04:18 AM
^^ That's how disobedient jews are towards God's laws.

Ramadhan
01-22-2010, 04:21 AM
Isn't this...

I dunno...

Judging by whats written in the talmud (http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...holy-book.html), well not really (for them).

Trumble
01-22-2010, 04:49 AM

Totally agree.

Naidamar, that story has nothing to do with aid efforts in Haiti. Appalling as it is, that 'trade' is widespread across the world driven by people whose only religion is money. Would you like some examples of so-called muslims who are 'disobedient towards God's laws'?!

sister herb
01-22-2010, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Totally agree.

Naidamar, that story has nothing to do with aid efforts in Haiti. Appalling as it is, that 'trade' is widespread across the world driven by people whose only religion is money. Would you like some examples of so-called muslims who are 'disobedient towards God's laws'?!
O-ooo... this is typical way to some people to justify crimes and wrong-doings of some people (whose they may support) against any critique - as blaming what some criticers have done or haven´t done.

One of the poorest people in the islamic world have collected help to Haiti - Palestinians in Gaza, even they are living under occupation in they open-air prison, controlled by same zionists, whose are so interesting to harvest organs.

MP Khudari initiates fund-raising campaign for Haiti
[ 18/01/2010 - 11:17 AM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- MP Jamal Al-Khudari, the head of the popular committee against the siege, has announced the start of a campaign to collect donations for the devastated Caribbean nation Haiti on Monday.

Khudari in a press release on Sunday said that the Palestinian people, more than any other people, feel and sympathize with the tragic conditions in Haiti following the devastating earthquake.

He said that the Palestinians were the victim of unprecedented crimes at the hands of the Israeli occupation for many decades that included siege, aggression and closure of crossings and roads.

He said that the initiative by the popular committee and the Waed society for prisoners would kick off at the weekly sit-in staged by relatives of prisoners at the Red Cross headquarters in Gaza city on Monday.

The lawmaker said that the campaign reflects the humanitarian feelings of beleaguered Gaza with the victims of the massive earthquake that struck Haiti almost a week ago.

The initiative would appeal to the world to act and end the oppression befalling the Palestine people and to support them, Khudari underlined.

The world that moved to help the stricken people of Haiti should also remember the tragedy of the Palestine people who are the target of repeated disasters at the hands of the Israeli occupation, the MP elaborated.

He finally described the campaign as a message of peace and love to the peoples of the world.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...nojGVnnAHPQ%3d
Any way; it is same if you believe the truth or not with - moving discussion to "so-called muslims who are 'disobedient towards God's laws'" is off topic. In this thread we are talking zionists whose are harvesting organs, if I may remind.

Maryan0
01-22-2010, 05:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

One of the poorest people in the islamic world have collected help to Haiti - Palestinians in Gaza, even they are living under occupation in they open-air prison, controlled by same zionists, whose are so interesting to harvest organs.
Mashallah that's very nice of the people of Gaza to lend a helping hand to the Haitians when they themselves are poor and in need of help.
salam

Ramadhan
01-22-2010, 08:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Totally agree.

Naidamar, that story has nothing to do with aid efforts in Haiti.
I know that, but it very much has relevance with the essence of the story: organs harvesting and trading by israelis.

Appalling as it is, that 'trade' is widespread across the world driven by people whose only religion is money. Would you like some examples of so-called muslims who are 'disobedient towards God's laws'?!
I'm sure you know that rabbis are not just any ordinary jews, and it seems you have more than enough knowledge to know what kind of authority did the rabbis who arrested held.

Cabdullahi
01-22-2010, 09:25 AM
It's my man T.WEST !!

JoshuaD
01-22-2010, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
Israel is known for it's dirty deeds.
Israeli Organ Trafficking and Theft in palestine. Sure there is no evidence for this also but how do you explain 'Israeli organ trade scandal caught by Sweden Donald Bostrom the selling of human body parts'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObUs...layer_embedded

This brave Journalist stood up to Zionist death threats and the Prime minister of Israel himself demanding he be silenced and gagged, he now appears on TV and demolishes the Israeli spokesperson.

Then why would Israel let this GOLDEN opportunity pass by?

Besides why would this American make false claims against Israel? What does he hold against them? He is not a muslim or a palestinian.

These are cold, hard facts and if you want to stick your fingers in your ears and sing to yourself, you can do, but it doesn't change the facts.
Exactly as you said, there is no evidence.

Why would an American not make false claims against Israel? Are you saying 100% of Americans support Israel? Has this man even been to Haiti!?

You say he is not Muslim or Palestinian - Why does this matter? Are only Muslims allowed to disagree with Israel?

There are no cold, hard facts. Israel has done plenty of bad things, yet there is absolutely no evidence of organ harvesting in Haiti.

And the video you gave a link to, at the start the man even said "It's not up to me to have any evidence, I'm not convinced even that it happens."

Life_Is_Short
01-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Exactly as you said, there is no evidence.

Why would an American not make false claims against Israel? Are you saying 100% of Americans support Israel? Has this man even been to Haiti!?

There are no cold, hard facts. Israel has done plenty of bad things, yet there is absolutely no evidence of organ harvesting in Haiti.

And the video you gave a link to, at the start the man even said "It's not up to me to have any evidence, I'm not convinced even that it happens."
This is off topic but why is it that when it comes to claims against Israel and America people need cold hard evidence but when it comes to Muslims destroying the world trade center they don't?

Israel and America are powerful countries with an ability to remove possible evidence.

You say he is not Muslim or Palestinian - Why does this matter? Are only Muslims allowed to disagree with Israel?.
Muslims are against Israel because of its illegitimate rule over palestine.

Why is this guy making false claims against Israel then? Is he crazy?

JoshuaD
01-22-2010, 05:17 PM
This is off topic but why is it that when it comes to claims against Israel and America people need cold hard evidence but when it comes to Muslims destroying the world trade center they don't?

Israel and America are powerful countries with an ability to remove possible evidence.

Muslims are against Israel because of its illegitimate rule over palestine.

Why is this guy making false claims against Israel then? Is he crazy?
There is plenty of evidence, you choose to deliberately ignore it. Al-Qaeda were known to have been planning celebrations before the event even happened. Read 'Inside the Kingdom' by Robert Lacey.

You say Israel could remove evidence - This just sounds like an excuse to demonise Israel despite a total lack of evidence.

This man states no facts! He probably hasn't even been to Haiti, where on Earth is he getting his information from that is being hidden from the rest of the World? if you look at the videos the group he is associated with has published, it's just full of anti-Israel propaganda. He clearly has some agenda to push.

Life_Is_Short
01-23-2010, 04:57 PM
There is plenty of evidence, you choose to deliberately ignore it. Al-Qaeda were known to have been planning celebrations before the event even happened. Read 'Inside the Kingdom' by Robert Lacey..
You believe this to be conclusive evidence?

You say Israel could remove evidence - This just sounds like an excuse to demonise Israel despite a total lack of evidence..
I don't need to provide evidence when Israel admits harvesting organs from Palestinians, and others in the past. My point is why are the claims made by an American about Israel harvesting organs in Haiti completely rejected when they have done this in the past? Do you see what i mean?

This man states no facts! He probably hasn't even been to Haiti, where on Earth is he getting his information from that is being hidden from the rest of the World? if you look at the videos the group he is associated with has published, it's just full of anti-Israel propaganda. He clearly has some agenda to push.
..and hence the question why would he be against Israel?

sister herb
01-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Seems zionists don´t want that "wrong" people help Haiti:

Khudari: IOA did not respond to our request to send aid to Haiti
[ 23/01/2010 - 09:43 AM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- MP Jamal Al-Khudari, the head of the popular anti siege committee, has said that the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) did not respond so far to his committee's request for sending relief material to the victims of the devastating earthquake in Haiti.

Khudari said in a press release that a request was made with the committee coordinating entry of goods into Gaza and no response was yet available from the IOA.

The MP said that the symbolic assistance was loaded in a truck, noting that it comprised foodstuff, clothes and covers donated by the besieged people in Gaza.

He said that the assistance reflects the Gazan people's sympathy with the pains of the victims in Haiti and a humanitarian message from the victims in Gaza, who more than others sympathize with Haiti because they have been victims of Israeli aggression for decades.

Khudari said that if the Palestinians had the potentials they would have donated much more than that, yet despite their poverty and siege they offered whatever they could to tell the world that they send relief material to Haiti and that they deserve similar attention from the world.

The popular committee handed the collected donations to the Red Cross.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...tFNnANQgHeU%3d

TrueStranger
01-23-2010, 05:23 PM
There is really no evidence that Israel is harvesting organs in Haiti. Till that evidence is presented, there is no reason for us make accusations.

skatteress
01-23-2010, 05:31 PM
yeh.. they are well know for doing that!

جوري
01-23-2010, 05:52 PM

I posted the video to demonstrate the extent that Israel is willing to go through to mar the reputation of one man and his organization for exposing their organ harvest which was caught on videos, and that is what the other gentleman in the video is talking about, amongst other things.

If you want to see more than one source on this expose, all you have to do but google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...rgans+in+haiti

it isn't a big secret nor a ''conspiracy theory'' or the first time they have done this, for one to sweep it under some propagandist umbrella.. you are free to believe what you choose at the end of the day!

all the best!

JoshuaD
01-23-2010, 05:53 PM
You believe this to be conclusive evidence?

I don't need to provide evidence when Israel admits harvesting organs from Palestinians, and others in the past. My point is why are the claims made by an American about Israel harvesting organs in Haiti completely rejected when they have done this in the past? Do you see what i mean?

..and hence the question why would he be against Israel?
There is plenty of evidence, that was just a single piece I happened to be reading right now.

Yes, you do need to provide evidence. You can't just assume Israel is doing something wrong without providing evidence.

I know they have done it in the past however that is not a form of evidence to suggest that they are doing it in the present. This is just the ramblings of one man who has no evidence to support his claims.

There are many reasons why he could be against Israel, perhaps he doesn't admire oppressive countries that try to constantly expand their borders while murdering thousands of civilians. I don't know his particular reason but it doesn't mean he can just spread lies about Israelis that are genuinely helping those in need in Haiti.

sister herb
01-23-2010, 08:10 PM
I am everytimes wonder how people can look crimes of zionists by so innocent eyes.

:exhausted

Don´t you learn that they repeat they crimes again and again?

JoshuaD
01-23-2010, 08:32 PM
I posted the video to demonstrate the extent that Israel is willing to go through to mar the reputation of one man and his organization for exposing their organ harvest which was caught on videos, and that is what the other gentleman in the video is talking about, amongst other things.

If you want to see more than one source on this expose, all you have to do but google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...rgans+in+haiti

it isn't a big secret nor a ''conspiracy theory'' or the first time they have done this, for one to sweep it under some propagandist umbrella.. you are free to believe what you choose at the end of the day!

all the best!
They don't need Israel's help in having their reputation marred.

Yes, I checked Google before I posted and their is still no evidence. They are either news websites that are commenting on the video such as PressTV or news websites that mention the admission that Israel harvested organs in the early 90s and only show up for these keywords because they have a separate article about the recent Haiti earthquake. There is not a single reputable source that can provide evidence that Israel has harvested organs in Haiti.

JoshuaD
01-23-2010, 08:35 PM
I am everytimes wonder how people can look crimes of zionists by so innocent eyes.

:exhausted

Don´t you learn that they repeat they crimes again and again?
Don't you learn that it's wrong to make serious accusations against people who are aiding those suffering from a major earthquake, without providing a single shred of evidence?

جوري
01-23-2010, 09:29 PM
They don't need Israel's help in having their reputation marred.
Not help but instigation, there is a difference!

Yes, I checked Google before I posted and their is still no evidence. They are either news websites that are commenting on the video such as PressTV or news websites that mention the admission that Israel harvested organs in the early 90s and only show up for these keywords because they have a separate article about the recent Haiti earthquake. There is not a single reputable source that can provide evidence that Israel has harvested organs in Haiti.
You are the best judge to choose what truths you subscribe to, it really doesn't change the fact of the matter!

all the best!

Danah
01-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Judging from the title of the thread and even before I watch the video I expect that from organs collectors, they got a very good collection from Palestine as they already said to Media so they should not missing this chance.
we have a hobby of stamps collectors, antiques collectors and now we got organs collectors <_<

Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 03:06 AM
There is plenty of evidence, that was just a single piece I happened to be reading right now.
Plenty of conclusive evidence, you say? :mmokay:
I don't believe to be so because if there was then there wouldn't be so many conflicting views. 'Goggle it' and you'll see so many websites (made by Americans) that point towards America and therefore suggest that it was an inside job. There are witnesses that say that it was planned.

Yes, you do need to provide evidence. You can't just assume Israel is doing something wrong without providing evidence.

I know they have done it in the past however that is not a form of evidence to suggest that they are doing it in the present. This is just the ramblings of one man who has no evidence to support his claims.
I will pursue this matter until the time such evidence is obtained and something tells me we're in for a surprise.

Watch this space. :skeleton:

There are many reasons why he could be against Israel, perhaps he doesn't admire oppressive countries that try to constantly expand their borders while murdering thousands of civilians. I don't know his particular reason but it doesn't mean he can just spread lies about Israelis that are genuinely helping those in need in Haiti.
This does not justify because there is pleny of opression around the world (which he does not seem to be concerned about).

sister herb
01-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Don't you learn that it's wrong to make serious accusations against people who are aiding those suffering from a major earthquake, without providing a single shred of evidence?
We Europeans learnt this lesson at 1940´s when we believed that nazis were just scout troops with jews.

"What holocaust? Did it really happening? :skeleton: Is here some real evidences???"

JoshuaD
01-24-2010, 03:28 PM
We Europeans learnt this lesson at 1940´s when we believed that nazis were just scout troops with jews.

"What holocaust? Did it really happening? :skeleton: Is here some real evidences???"
Yes, there is plenty of evidence to see mass murder of Slavs, gypsies, homosexuals, Jews, Soviets, allied soldiers, communists, Jehovah's witnesses, the mentally ill, the handicapped, enemies of the Nazi party and more.

This is relevant to your claim of Israeli organ harvesting in 2010 how?

sister herb
01-24-2010, 04:38 PM
Yes, there is plenty of evidence to see mass murder of Slavs, gypsies, homosexuals, Jews, Soviets, allied soldiers, communists, Jehovah's witnesses, the mentally ill, the handicapped, enemies of the Nazi party and more.

This is relevant to your claim of Israeli organ harvesting in 2010 how?
What if I don´t trust those "evidence" but believe they just are like conspiracy theory like someones believe that every crimes what zionist have done are just only "anti-semitic"?

:shade:

I am sure soon we can read a lot of news about new zionist organ stealing ring.

JoshuaD
01-24-2010, 04:43 PM
What if I don´t trust those "evidence" but believe they just are like conspiracy theory like someones believe that every crimes what zionist have done are just only "anti-semitic"?

:shade:

I am sure soon we can read a lot of news about new zionist organ stealing ring.
There is overwhelming amounts of evidence that the holocaust happened. One would have to be foolish to ignore the evidence.

There is no evidence whatsoever of organ harvesting in Haiti.

deepfreeze66
01-24-2010, 04:46 PM
There is overwhelming amounts of evidence that the holocaust happened. One would have to be foolish to ignore the evidence.

Then you must provide evidence to the holocaust events.

sister herb
01-24-2010, 05:00 PM

What if I don´t believe they are real evidence of so-called holocaust? Then nothing has happening as to you nothing has happening because you don´t believe evidences of zionist organ harvest?

JoshuaD
01-24-2010, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deepfreeze66
Then you must provide evidence to the holocaust events.
Heinrich Himmler openly admitted to mass killings.

You can visit concentrations camps.

You can read accounts of Holocaust survivors and people who worked as guards at the camps.

The Soviets came across gas chambers with cannisters of gas ready to be used. Stalin was know to dislike Jews, why would he lie on their behalf.

You can see pictures of dead bodies piled up on each other.

Radio transmissions were intercepted, which referenced the Holocaust.

Allied soldiers liberated several concentration camps.

There are photographs of people trapped in concentration camps.

There are still detectable traces of Zyklon B in Polish gas chambers.

And many more.

Now, provide me with one piece of evidence that Israel have harvested organs in Haiti.

aamirsaab
01-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Kind reminder: stick to the topic.

جوري
01-24-2010, 06:26 PM
These aren't claims, these are established facts.

I see no evidence of Israel harvesting organs in Haiti, just claims, yet you follow that blindly.
History is the best indicator of Israel's harvest of organs, It wouldn't be a first offense, secondly Israel doesn't even allow Palestinian children with heart conditions or cancers into their hospitals

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_204524.html

here is one story of many, so one wonders why the interest in Haitians a world away when they fail to do 'good' in their own back yard?

Again, you are free to believe as you choose, but there is no point into bullying people into your views, just because you find them grossly upsetting!

all the best

IslamicRevival
01-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Heartless, inhumane brutal mass murdering thugs

Muezzin
01-25-2010, 08:15 PM
People. Discuss the subject, not the participants.

seeff
02-19-2010, 11:47 AM
I see some talk about Israel not allowing Palestinians into Israeli hospitals. This is totally untrue.
You might like to not on my blog the posting about SACH (save a child's heart).

49% of the children are Palestinian.

By the way , amidst so much hate and incitement here, why should Israel take care of the Palestinians? Do Palestinians in refugee camps in Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon etc. receive help from their "brothers".

Afg
02-19-2010, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeff
I see some talk about Israel not allowing Palestinians into Israeli hospitals. This is totally untrue.

By the way , amidst so much hate and incitement here, why should Israel take care of the Palestinians? Do Palestinians in refugee camps in Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon etc. receive help from their "brothers".
Israels don't give a damm about the Palestinians. I know this true news, where a man was visiting his country, Palestine. All he did was take a walk to the mosque. You won't believe what happened next, israeli soldiers shot him like three to four times, then they beat him up, and then took him to the israeli hospital where he was in a coma for three weeks and his family was not allowed to visit him. Israel is the enemy of all Muslims, we will never forget how they killed our brothers and sisters and how they snatched their land little by littel, and we won't forget how they use their lies and propaganda to fool the world, but now the world is surely waking up. Slowly but surely, God willing.

titus
02-19-2010, 01:58 PM
we won't forget how they use their lies and propaganda to fool the world, but now the world is surely waking up
If you are against lies and propaganda, then why the need to not question threads such as this?

Or do you really believe that it is fine to lie about Israelis since they are all evil?

Predator
02-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Or do you really believe that it is fine to lie about Israelis since they are all evil?
No , its fine to slam evil israeli zionists and their lapdogs

A-Believer-25
02-19-2010, 04:17 PM

What Israel does is evil and disgusting! I am surprised that the world just sits there and does nothing about it. I think it's time the world speaks out against Israel's actions. I am getting really sick and tired of Israel! :raging:

sister herb
02-19-2010, 05:24 PM
I don´t really know what Palestinian children in Israeli hospitals are doing with harvesting organs from Haiti? Or do israelis harvest also organs from Palestinian children whose might die in israeli hospitals?

Thats goes to sense.

sister herb
02-19-2010, 05:25 PM
By the way, world affairs sections is quite similar topic like this one:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...-children.html

Afg
02-20-2010, 07:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
If you are against lies and propaganda, then why the need to not question threads such as this?

I don't believe this is lies and propaganda, but simply the truth. I wonder even if you knew, especially the case with the Palestinians, I wonder would you even care. I'm lying about them? I don't need to lie, they do a good job doing evil. I don't need to make it up.

heavenlyspot
02-20-2010, 11:47 AM
But you'll never hear of this on your local 6 o' clock news folks! Why? Because it's run by the zionist Jews themselves.

The Palestinian people will always be my heroes.

heavenlyspot
02-20-2010, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus

This thread is not making up these stories.

These stories have been reported in the news.

If someone were harvesting the organs of dead people from your country, surely you'd call them evil as well.

جوري
03-03-2010, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeff

Your blog and what Israel puts out to the media are so credible.. thanks I am so convinced now!
Why do you view facts as hate? in fact Israel's behavior is a result of nothing but pure hatred ..
as for why should Israel care for the Palestinians, you should better off ask, why that colonial settler cockroach state choose to set up shop in palestine? Lebanon and Egypt are no better, but at least they belong there.. why on the other hands are these Ashkenazi, European impostors doing unlawfully assimilating in a land that doesn't belong to them, and if I am to overlook all these abominations, I ask, what are they doing stealing organs from folks after they have stolen everything else?

When is it enough for the cockroach state? Tax payers money, stolen lands, and harvested organs and you think other people hate?

funny stuff!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.