:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zacc
01-21-2010, 08:01 AM
Sorry to be blunt, but what is your question exactly can you be more clear pls

syilla
01-21-2010, 08:14 AM
in what situation ukhtee?

If you mean husband and wife...then i'm sure is both...and i'm sure is halal...and i'm sure he loves you alot too :D

islamlover_girl
01-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Do you mean between spouses?if so ,if he love her he will care all time to make she happy to protect her ,he will feell happy when he saw her smile.If you mean between a girl and a boy not spouses,it`s love when he go a head and ask for her hand,if not then he don`t love nor respect her.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
01-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Depends if its both ways and how long it lasts. Lust passes and has no real basis.

Italianguy
01-21-2010, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
:sl:

If it's love or lust! :><:

[And no off topicing plz]

You have to learn to love someone. So if one is harboring feelings for another to quikly.....it's lust. If you have been married for awhile, hopefully.....both.:D
If your not married, hopefully neither:hmm:.

God bless.

cat eyes
01-21-2010, 06:39 PM
if its just lust then he will just want her for her beauty i believe he will not care much about her feelings but just having intimate relations with her and he thinks about her little however if its love, then he will feel alot of pity and care for her and do what ever it takes to make her happy and would never dream of hurting her thats what i believe love and lust is... however its sometimes difficult to distinguish between both of them

Cabdullahi
01-21-2010, 08:30 PM

Its neither because lust exists only if the man doesn't follow the right steps i.e contacting the girls wali and its way to premature to say its love.

If he was interested and has contacted your parents then lust is eliminated and if lust is eliminated love grows

Soulja Girl
01-21-2010, 08:34 PM

I'm tawkin about before marriage...what I mean is, is it possible to love someone before marriage or is it just a crush/lust?

Cabdullahi
01-21-2010, 08:41 PM

I'm tawkin about before marriage...what I mean is, is it possible to love someone before marriage or is it just a crush/lust?

I beg your pardon love them like how?......as in you looked and you liked what you saw physically then that's lust i guess but if that person has good a7laaq then you can eliminate your lust by following the islamic steps to get married to that person

islamlover_girl
01-22-2010, 09:08 PM
is it possible to love someone before marriage or is it just a crush/lust?
No,it`s not posible to love someone befor marriage ,because if a man really love a women he will be so eager to make it legal and marry her as soon as possible,love is to love to be with someone forever sharing him responsibility,happyness and sadeness not just time for fun without any cost

The Ruler
01-23-2010, 07:47 PM

That is dependent on how one defines love. If love is as the above poster defines it to be: "because if a man really love a women he will be so eager to make it legal and marry her as soon as possible", then yes, perhaps it is possible to love prior marriage.

I believe lust is a component of love. It's what occurs when one consummates marriage. It can be argued that that is love instead, but I do believe the hormonal instability during those events can make one lose all rational thoughts. Love is rational (whoever claims it to be irrational is simply stupid); lust is desire... Which is sometimes irrational, but needed nonetheless.

syilla
01-27-2010, 03:05 AM
:salamext:

Maybe is normal for a teenager/young adult to have the 'desire' but InshaAllah if the way that they are trying their best to make sure its halal...InshaAllah is not really a big problem :)

cihad
01-27-2010, 05:37 PM
there no such thing as love at first sight!!!

Soulja Girl
01-31-2010, 12:26 PM

^How do you know? :><:

Oki, suppose they talked and I mean only talked and when I say talk I mean texts and nothin more, then they realised it was wrong so they stopped talkin, do they still have a chance in future?? If they were to get married, would there be barakah?

Ummu Sufyaan
02-01-2010, 04:03 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
How do you know..?
you get older and gain more wisdom and insight

If they were to get married, would there be barakah?
depends what culture you come from :P i dont know no-one can really say whether it'll have barakah in it, only Allah knows right?
i personally would discourage a love marriage where all that premarital stuff went on-but that's just me. one size doesn't fit all...i believe that if they repent and change their ways and realize their sins, etc then i believe there is a good chance, but if they dont, then a lot of the time you'll find that one ends up cheating on the other and i personally strongly believe that has to do with the haram stuff they commit beforehand. like if they will do that before marriage, then whats to stop them from doing after marriage to someone else. if you're not "loyal" to allah, then you'll wont be loyal to others either, get me.

sorry if i said anything out of line :embarrass

'Abdul Rahmaan
02-17-2010, 11:43 AM

There's a fine line between love and lust.

format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
That is dependent on how one defines love. If love is as the above poster defines it to be: "because if a man really love a women he will be so eager to make it legal and marry her as soon as possible", then yes, perhaps it is possible to love prior marriage.

I believe lust is a component of love. It's what occurs when one consummates marriage. It can be argued that that is love instead, but I do believe the hormonal instability during those events can make one lose all rational thoughts. Love is rational (whoever claims it to be irrational is simply stupid); lust is desire... Which is sometimes irrational, but needed nonetheless.
I second that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!