/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do I do...?

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-21-2010, 01:56 PM
:sl:
I'm about to complete my B.Tech course in about 5-6 months (I'm in my final year) in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I was really wondering what do I do after completing my course. Shall I go for Masters or hunt for a job?
Thank you.
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
01-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Oh! forgot to mention this, I'm from Hyderabad,India. What are the job opportunities in the foreign countries for electronics and communications

Mohamed M
02-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Im also completing my B.Tech course but in mechanical engineering, im going to study further to get my masters. My lecturers always advice the students to study further, that small difference between a regular degree or honours/ masters can make a difference when it comes to payment. Anyways when you and another person are applying for the same job, you have masters and he doesnt, they will choose you over him. So study further, it could lead you to better things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!