/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marriage and family

anonymous
01-22-2010, 08:38 AM
just something i've been pondering. Do you feel really really nervous when you need to ask your family about a proposal? how do you calm your nerves? is this common only amongst sisters or do brothers also get really nerved racked :phew

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
01-22-2010, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
just something i've been pondering. Do you feel really really nervous when you need to ask your family about a proposal? how do you calm your nerves? is this common only amongst sisters or do brothers also get really nerved racked :phew
:sl:
Can you elaborate?
TY
:wa:

CosmicPathos
01-22-2010, 08:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
it depends on one's relationship with family. I am not open with my family so I might feel reluctant sharing this with them. But other people share every intimate details of their life with family and parents are like their chums so they might not feel wrecked upon telling them of a proposal.

abu salaahudeen
01-22-2010, 06:03 PM
i find quite daunting to bring it up

it does depend on the relationship with your family but once brought it gets easier

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-22-2010, 06:51 PM
i can't do it

S<Chowdhury
01-26-2010, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
it depends on one's relationship with family. I am not open with my family so I might feel reluctant sharing this with them. But other people share every intimate details of their life with family and parents are like their chums so they might not feel wrecked upon telling them of a proposal.
True brother if your relationship with your family isn't open, i guess it will feel awkward and uncomfortable to bring it up. both brothers and sister get nervous about it. In terms of calming your nerves well i can never calm them, i'd just get the conversation over and done with as fast as possible.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.