format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
At times i get too scared thinking about the hellfire,At times i get too
scared thinking allah subhanawata'aala will throw me in ,hellfire, at
times i feel i dont show complete obedience to allah
subhanawata'aala.,,I dont wanna get anything in me of which allah
subhanawata'aala can get angry at me and at times i cry thinking my
imaan is going down,,what shall i do? :( salaam
:sl:
There is nothing wrong with you, brother. These were the one of the attributes of the entourage of The Prophet (PBUH). Try obeying Allah and His Messenger as much as you can and you're asked to
Good Luck.
Thank you.
:wa:

Innocent Soul
01-23-2010, 10:20 AM
This happens to everyone ,how much we do is not sufficient for us.As. if we think that we are good enough then we stop doing what we used to do before.

tango92
01-23-2010, 10:35 AM
I suggest you first start out cutting of all haram things you are doing, then making sure u are doing all fardh. then worry about sunnah and nawafil.

dont loose hope in the mercy of Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
brotherubaid
01-23-2010, 11:04 AM
MashahAllah , This is a beautiul thing n you definetly are blessed

We know about the famous ayah n the hadith about it
وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْتُونَ مَآ ءاتَواْ وَّقُلُوبُهُمْ وَجِلَةٌ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ رَجِعُونَ

And those who give that which they give with their hearts full of fear, because they are sure to return to their Lord Surah Al muminoon Ayah 60

About this Aya it was narrated that Aishah Asked the Prophet sala lahu alihi wa salam

Imam Ahmad recorded from `A'ishah: I said: "O Messenger of Allah,

[وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْتُونَ مَآ ءاتَواْ وَّقُلُوبُهُمْ وَجِلَةٌ]

(And those who give that which they give with their hearts full of fear...)

Are these the ones who steal and commit Zina and drink alcohol while fearing Allah'' The Messenger of Allah replied:

«لَا، يَا بِنْتَ أَبِي بَكْرٍ يَا بِنْتَ الصِّدِّيقِ، وَلَكِنَّهُ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي وَيَصُومُ وَيَتَصَدَّقُ وَهُوَ يَخَافُ اللهَ عَزَّ وَجَل»

(No, O daughter of Abu Bakr. O daughter of As-Siddiq, the one who prays, fast and gives in charity, fearing Allah.) This was recorded by At-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Abi Hatim recorded something similar in which the Prophet said:

«لَا يَا بِنْتَ الصِّدِّيقِ، وَلَكِنَّهُمُ الَّذِينَ يُصَلُّونَ وَيَصُومُونَ وَيَتَصَدَّقُونَ وَهُمْ يَخَافُونَ أَلَّا يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُمْ:

[أُوْلَـئِكَ يُسَـرِعُونَ فِى الْخَيْرَتِ]»

(No, O daughter of As-Siddiq, they are the ones who pray and fast and give in charity while fearing that it will not be accepted from them, (It is these who hasten in the good deeds.)) This is also how Ibn `Abbas, Muhammad bin Ka`b Al-Qurazi and Al-Hasan Al-Basri interpreted this Ayah.

So a true Believer is always in a constant fear n hope as well ,

He is always worried , Coz he knows he will return back to his lord , on a very very severe day , He will be made to stand in front of the Lord Himself n asked about what ever he did n he will have to answer , so a constant fear does two grear thinsg for him , It causes him to hasten to do good deeds n also it causes him to Avoid n stay away from the sins , n beat the temptations , coz the fear is always haunting him , n when he leaves n stays away from the sins n does good , he hopes for the reward from Allah , n hopes for the jannah , so this hope n fear drive him through the ups n downs n fitnahs n calamities n temptataions untill the day of death comes n he is greeted by the angels of rahmah who congratulate him n give him the glad tidings.

So may Allah increase u in this fear and also give u some hope , so when u do something with the efar of Allah n leave somethig for the fear of Allah u will also have some hope that will keep u going n keep u stead fast

He is always worried , Has that sin of mine been forgiven , has my repentanc e been accepted , and also has hope in Allah n hastens to do good to make up for the wrong doings , n also to increase his good deeds n to raise his ranks n most of all to please his Lord. Also about the ibaadaat He keeps doing it n since he has to hope he does not lose it and keeps doing it.

n Allah knows best

AssalaM O Alikum wa rahamatul Lah wa barakatuhu

Insecured soul
01-23-2010, 09:24 PM
thank you for ur replies my brothers and sisters in faith.

The thing which annoys me the most is that my co-workers are mostly non muslim and they indulge themselves in useless talks, they laugh all the time and i get afraid of getting carried away, sometimes its bacbiting, looking down on someone talking bad about managers and so on

i guess these are the things which happens in most of the organization.
i cant isolate myself completely and sit alone but most of the time i read books while im working, i try to make use of my time as much as i can. these days there are hardly any work

i try to talk about religion and do dawaa'h, i do that whenever possible but then sometimes they ask me to stop

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.