/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...And now she's gone.

The Ruler
01-22-2010, 09:56 PM
:sl:

Remembering the passing of brother Asyur several years ago, and then snakelegs, I thought Asha deserved a thread too.

She was a very close friend of mine and Maar's. She died of multiple stab wounds on the 18th of this month. I thought members of this forum ought to know since, well, since she was once a member. She became one after I sat next to her during one of our frees together and walked her through the registration process. She used to think members' signatures were a part of their post. I had criticised her severely for her immaturity... But she only deemed my scolding as funny. Hah.

May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Jannah.

I stumbled upon LI after so long, I decided to leave an essence of my presence.

My cynicism never fails me.

'kay bye.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-22-2010, 10:01 PM
I ask Allah sub7anahu wa ta3ala to build her a big palace in jannatul firdous and that she gets a pleasant treatment in the grave ameen

Donia
01-22-2010, 10:04 PM
From Allah we came and to Allah we shall return.

I didn't know her personally but I still feel sad for the way she passed. SubhanAllah. We just never know when it is our time to go or how we will leave.

May Allah have mercy on her and grant her Jannah. Ameen.

Alpha Dude
01-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Ameen. This is the same Asha that's been in the news lately? SubhanAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
01-22-2010, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

Ameen. This is the same Asha that's been in the news lately? SubhanAllah.
'Tis indeed.

Misz_Muslimah
01-22-2010, 10:17 PM
May Allah accept her good deeds and pardon her bad..May Allah have mercy upon her and may she be of the succesful on the Day of Judgement ..Ameeen

Raaina
01-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Just awful what happend to her imsad

May Allah forgive her sins and grant her a safe journey to Jannah.

glo
01-22-2010, 10:27 PM
How very tragic, Ruler!
Do you know what exactly happened?

She must have been so young! :cry:

Insaanah
01-22-2010, 10:28 PM
May Allah save our sister from the punishment of the grave, forgive her shortcomings, and grant her a place in jannatul firdous. Ameen.

May He also grant her loved ones sabr at this awful time.

The Ruler
01-22-2010, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
How very tragic, Ruler!
Do you know what exactly happened?

She must have been so young! :cry:
Knowing her, I have speculations of my own. But I think it's better for me to not disclose them.

As to what exactly happened, I only know of what is in the newspaper and what I've read on facebook.

Cabdullahi
01-22-2010, 10:30 PM
can you provide us a link to the news published about this

The Ruler
01-22-2010, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
can you provide us a link to the news published about this
I'm unsure if LI's rules would allow me to do that since all the articles contain her picture.

Cabdullahi
01-22-2010, 10:36 PM
ok i think it would be better if you didn't share it...may allah grant her jannatul firdous

Salahudeen
01-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Ex-boyfriend of Laura Ashley girl is charged with her murder

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:05 PM on 22nd January 2010

* Add to My Stories

The former boyfriend of a teenager stabbed to death on an isolated towpath has been charged with her murder.

Par-time Laura Ashley shop girl Asha Muneer, 18, was killed in a knife frenzied attack as she walked home from work along a riverside path in Reading, Berkshire, on Monday night.

Her ex-boyfriend, Gulamyr Akhter, of Reading, will appear at East Berkshire Magistrates' Court tomorrow.

Read more:

Gulamyr Akhter (R) has been charged with the murder of his former girlfriend Asha Muneer, who was found dead in Reading on Monday night

Miss Muneer, a talented student taking A-levels in English, sociology and economics, was walking to meet friends at a branch of McDonald's on the outskirts of Reading when she was killed in the brutal attack.

She was stabbed several times in the head and neck in the attack, which took place at around 8.30pm on a dimly-lit footpath running alongside the river Kennet.

An inquest is expected to be opened and adjourned by the Berkshire Coroner next week.

Miss Muneer's family paid tribute to her on Wednesday.

In a statement, they said: 'Our family have lost a loving, beautiful daughter and we are trying to come to terms with how she died and the void that it has left in our lives.'

Miss Muneer lived with her parents, four sisters and one brother in a three-bedroom house in Whitley, around a mile from where her body was found.

Tim Royle, headteacher of Highdown School, which Miss Muneer attended, said: 'The whole school community is deeply shocked by Asha Muneer's tragic and untimely death and all our thoughts and deepest sympathy are for her family and friends at this terrible time.

'Asha was a much-liked and very talented student who will be greatly missed by all her friends at Highdown and by the staff who knew her and taught her.'

The footpath where she was found passes under the A33 dual carriageway and is popular with fishermen, cyclists, joggers and dog walkers during daylight hours.

Dog walkers spoke of their shock at the death, but said the stretch of footpath was considered dangerous to walk along at night.

:cry:

Salahudeen
01-22-2010, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
May Allah save our sister from the punishment of the grave, forgive her shortcomings, and grant her a place in jannatul firdous. Ameen.

May He also grant her loved ones sabr at this awful time.
ameen :cry: you don't get over things like this :cry:

-Elle-
01-22-2010, 10:53 PM

Ameen to all the duas, Inna lillAhi wa ilayhi raji3oon. May Allah(SWT) grant patience to her family and friends,and grant her Jannah Ameen...

Very tragic story :cry:

:wa:

Sawdah
01-22-2010, 10:58 PM
To allah we belong and to him we shall return.
May Allah swt have mercy on her.
May Allah swt be pleased with her.
and may Allah swt grant her jannah al Firdaus.

Ameen.

Dagless
01-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Very sad, she was so young.

Asiyaah
01-22-2010, 11:33 PM
imsad So very tragic. May Allah bring her peace in the hereafter. May Allah comfort those she left behind.

glo
01-23-2010, 07:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Knowing her, I have speculations of my own. But I think it's better for me to not disclose them.

As to what exactly happened, I only know of what is in the newspaper and what I've read on facebook.
You mean Asha Muneer, who has been in the news this week?

How very sad!
Did you know her well? You must be heart-broken! :cry:

May God's peace with her family and friends through this difficult time.

Hayaa
01-23-2010, 07:29 AM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon...may Allah subhanahu wa talaa forgive her sins and elevate her status in jannah.. ameen =(

ardianto
01-23-2010, 07:40 AM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

May Allah forgive her sins and gives her a beautiful place in jannah.

Rafeeq
01-23-2010, 07:51 AM
Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Elehe Rajeoon

Afg
01-23-2010, 07:56 AM
Oh :( I didn't hear about this till now. How tragic :( May Allah make her grave spacious and grant her a place in heaven. Ameen. May Allah help family and friends go through this. And the murderer, may he be caught and dealt with.

Ameen to all the du'as.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-23-2010, 08:01 AM
subhanallah. may allah forgive her sins and grant her jannah.

could i please request that the newspaper articles get removed as to cover her faults...its just a humiliation for her really :peace:

glo
01-23-2010, 08:07 AM
^
I have done. Apologies, I hadn't read the whole article myself.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raj'jioon
May Allah grant her the Access to the Highest Heavens. And indeed a very tragic story.

The Ruler
01-23-2010, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
subhanallah. may allah forgive her sins and grant her jannah.

could i please request that the newspaper articles get removed as to cover her faults...its just a humiliation for her really :peace:
Thank you.

format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Did you know her well? You must be heart-broken! :cry:
I knew her well enough. Like most, I eventually came to terms with it.

Eric H
01-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Ruler;

Such a tragic waste of a young life, I cannot comprehend how anyone could do such a violent action against another person. May she rest in eternal peace with her Lord.

We pray for the community, that her tragic death does not cause more injustice.

Every blessing

Eric

ژاله
01-23-2010, 04:12 PM
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannat ul firdous, Ameen. :cry:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-23-2010, 04:31 PM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon!! imsad

جوري
01-24-2010, 12:32 AM
wow sis.. sob7an Allah.. how truly tragic..

inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon... may Allah swt accept the best of her deeds and grant her paradise' high meed.
I lost my best friend once too.. life is fraught with heartbreak but no soul with Allah swt goes unaccounted for..

pls accept my deepest condolences .. imsad imsad imsad

:w:

Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 12:37 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.

Muhammad
01-24-2010, 12:59 AM
:wa:

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

I'm very sad to hear this. May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon her and grant her jannatul-Firdaws, and grant her family and friends sabr, Aameen.

Believer51
01-24-2010, 04:12 AM
Very sad to hear.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!