/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam aleikum, my brothers and sisters

Darth Ultor
01-23-2010, 03:19 AM
My name is Boaz, and lately I have come to really want to know the true nature of God and learn from the perspectives of other religions. I'm Jewish an American-Israeli dual citizen. I enjoy writing fanfiction, reading, traveling, politics, and religious debate/discussion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyaah
01-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Salaam Boaz :) Welcome to the forum. Are you currently in the US or Israel?

Darth Ultor
01-23-2010, 03:37 AM
US, born and raised. Only lived in Israel for a short time, but my mother is Israeli. Question: Why does it say that I am a limited member?

Asiyaah
01-23-2010, 03:40 AM
You have to make 50 posts before you are a full member. Don't worry it doesn't take too long to get 50 :) When you are a full member you can see other members profiles and PM.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
01-23-2010, 03:41 AM
A very warm welcome:statisfie, dude. And hope you're not Zionist,:omg: sorry. You have to complete 50 posts to become a full member.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-23-2010, 03:43 AM
:sl:
Sister Ziara, you were quick enough;D

Darth Ultor
01-23-2010, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
A very warm welcome:statisfie, dude. And hope you're not Zionist,:omg: sorry. You have to complete 50 posts to become a full member.
I respect that Israel is an independent sovereign state. Neither side in this pointless conflict has a clean slate. In the end, it's the innocent on both sides that suffer.

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-23-2010, 03:56 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

Beardo
01-23-2010, 04:09 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forumz. :D

Rafeeq
01-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Welcome to Forum. We all hope, you will enjoy staying here.

Raaina
01-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

Cabdullahi
01-23-2010, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
I respect that Israel is an independent sovereign state. Neither side in this pointless conflict has a clean slate. In the end, it's the innocent on both sides that suffer.
So that means i can come to your house and independently kick you out and then say your house is my independent house....thats the shizzle!

welcome by the way :)

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-23-2010, 08:57 AM
There's always a point when there's a conflict. Brother has already given the hint above.

Darth Ultor
01-23-2010, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
So that means i can come to your house and independently kick you out and then say your house is my independent house....thats the shizzle!

welcome by the way :)
At the time, I may have agreed with you, but more than sixty years later, there's nothing that can be done. But the settlements in Palestinian territory are just plain wrong, and violate international law. Nobody can go into the UN and flash one of the holy books in this day and age. To be honest, the only real connection I have to Israel is because of my mother's family. Especially my grandparents. Other than that, I am just a tourist when I go there. Of course I got emotional when I saw the Western Wall for the first time, but that was it.

Mods: I realized I misspelled aleikum. Can somebody fix that?

Misz_Muslimah
01-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Hello Boaz,
Welcome to the forum.

glo
01-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the forum, Boaz!:welcome:

It's a while since we had any Jewish members here.
I hope you find this a friendly place to be. :)

ardianto
01-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Mods: I realized I misspelled aleikum. Can somebody fix that?
You did not misspelled. There are some different spellings.

Welcome to the forum, Boaz. :)

Asiyah3
01-23-2010, 05:00 PM
My name is Boaz, and lately I have come to really want to know the true nature of God and learn from the perspectives of other religions. I'm Jewish an American-Israeli dual citizen. I enjoy writing fanfiction, reading, traveling, politics, and religious debate/discussion.
Hi, Boaz

It's great to have you here. I hope you'll learn about our religion, welcome to LI

I look forward to your posts :statisfie Enjoy!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the Forum! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.