/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For those feeling *lonely* for Allah's sake...

ahmed_indian
01-23-2010, 07:23 AM
:sl:,

Prophet :saws: said "Islaam began as something strange and it will revert to how it began as something strange. So glad tidings of Paradise to the strangers"

The people asked, "Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?" He answered, "Those who are pious and righteous when the people have become evil." (Ahmad, ibn Hibban and others)

"After you there are going to be days of patience. The patience during that time is like the one clutching on to a hot coal" (Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and numerous others)

Prophet (peace be upon him) "...Nay indeed, order good and forbid evil until you see stinginess being obeyed, and desires being followed, and this world preferred [over the next], and each person being deluded by his own opinions. Then take care of yourself and leave the common people. For indeed, after you there will be days of patience, where patience will be like holding on to glowing embers. Whoever is able to do this will have the reward of fifty people that do like him." They asked, "O Messenger of Allah, the reward of fifty of them?" He replied, "The reward of fifty of you" [al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud with a weak chain but it has supporting evidence. Al-Albani calls it sahih.]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
01-23-2010, 10:40 AM
:sl: Brother, you had just make feel better. After all these years, I have to leave some friends whom do their act of injustice/swears that were bothering me. I don't think I'll have pious friends for now, I don't even know where to start looking

_PakistaN_
01-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the post brother.. Maybe we can be firm in being patience.

Sawdah
01-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Jazakallah Khair for the reminder.

"And verily the hereafter will be better for thee than the present." Ad-Dhuha [93:4]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmed_indian
01-26-2010, 06:35 AM
wa iyyakum :)

kamran javed
01-26-2010, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
wa iyyakum :)
what's mean of this lol wa iyyakum?:sl:

ahmed_indian
01-27-2010, 07:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kamranjaved2004
what's mean of this lol wa iyyakum?:sl:
others told me 'jazaak Allah khair' meaning 'may Allah reward you'. so i told them "wa iyyakum" meaning 'and to you all'.

imam bukhari
02-01-2010, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
:sl:,

Prophet :saws: said "Islaam began as something strange and it will revert to how it began as something strange. So glad tidings of Paradise to the strangers"

The people asked, "Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?" He answered, "Those who are pious and righteous when the people have become evil." (Ahmad, ibn Hibban and others)

"After you there are going to be days of patience. The patience during that time is like the one clutching on to a hot coal" (Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and numerous others)

Prophet (peace be upon him) "...Nay indeed, order good and forbid evil until you see stinginess being obeyed, and desires being followed, and this world preferred [over the next], and each person being deluded by his own opinions. Then take care of yourself and leave the common people. For indeed, after you there will be days of patience, where patience will be like holding on to glowing embers. Whoever is able to do this will have the reward of fifty people that do like him." They asked, "O Messenger of Allah, the reward of fifty of them?" He replied, "The reward of fifty of you" [al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud with a weak chain but it has supporting evidence. Al-Albani calls it sahih.]
Assalaam o alaykum akhi

Talking about strangers, you can watch "The Strangers" By khalid yasin here:
http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.co...-khalid-yasin/

wassalaam o alaykum

Salahudeen
02-01-2010, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl: Brother, you had just make feel better. After all these years, I have to leave some friends whom do their act of injustice/swears that were bothering me. I don't think I'll have pious friends for now, I don't even know where to start looking
where you from bro? i'm in similar situation imsad

Samiun
02-01-2010, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
where you from bro? i'm in similar situation imsad
From Malaysia brother, I'm still in high school where pious people are like no morei. It has come to my attention and conclusion that there are NONE pious Muslims in my School, I would include me since I'm still learning great things in this religion. Although, what bothers me is they know that they do is wrong and they had still done it. I don't know about the sisters though, I'm shy to ask..

Misz_Muslimah
02-01-2010, 05:24 PM
^ May Allah make it easy for you and increase us in knowledge..ameen
Jazaakalahu khayran brother ahmed_indian for the reminder..

Asiyah3
02-01-2010, 05:34 PM
JazakalLahu khairan
These hadiths are very touchable, masha'lLah :cry:

May Allah bless the Prophet SAAS

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.