/* */

PDA

View Full Version : U.S. was playing God by testing weapon that caused quake

Asiyah3
01-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Chavez says US 'weapon' caused Haiti quake

Press TV
Thursday, January 21st, 2010

Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez Wednesday accused the United States of causing the destruction in Haiti by testing a 'tectonic weapon' to induce the catastrophic earthquake that hit the country last week.

President Chavez said the US was "playing God" by testing devices capable of creating eco-type catastrophes, the Spanish newspaper ABC quoted him as saying.

A 7.0-magnitude quake rattled the desperately poor country on January 12, killing an estimated 100,000 to 200,000 people. As Haiti looks to the world for basic sustenance, the authorities say the biggest dangers facing survivors are untreated wounds and rising disease.

Following the quake, appeals for humanitarian aid were responded to globally. However, the nation is struggling with violence and looting as aid is still not enough for the tens of thousands left homeless and injured.

Chavez said the killer earthquake followed a test of "weapon of earthquakes" just offshore from Haiti. He did not elaborate on the source of his claim.

The outspoken leader had earlier accused the US of occupying Haiti "under the guise of the natural disaster."

At least 11,000 US troops have been dispatched to the country to provide security for aid distribution efforts.

Venezuelan media have reported that the earthquake "may be associated with the project called HAARP, a system that can generate violent and unexpected changes in climate."

HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is a study run in Alaska directed at the occasional reconfiguration of the properties of the Earth's ionosphere to improve satellite communications.

Former US Secretary of Defense William Cohen in 1997 expressed concerned over countries engaging "in eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

SUMMERY:
Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez has accused the United States of causing Haiti's disastrous earthquake. He says the U.S. navy launched a weapon capable of inducing a powerful earthquake off the shore of Haiti. He adds that this time it was only a drill and the final target is to take over Iran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supreme
01-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Hugo Chavez still isn't in a mental institute, although this may be convincing enough evidence.

Cabdullahi
01-23-2010, 11:48 PM
they say the ''dajjal/anti-christ'' will control the climate and it could well be that HAARP will play a big part in that.

allahu alem

Life_Is_Short
01-23-2010, 11:49 PM
This can't be true. What do they want from Haiti?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Darth Ultor
01-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Mr. Chavez, to this I have one response.

Media Tags are no longer supported

Asiyah3
01-24-2010, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Hugo Chavez still isn't in a mental institute, although this may be convincing enough evidence.
Oh come on! No need to take it that way :p

Asiyah3
01-24-2010, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
What do they want from Haiti?
Yeah, well what did they want from Iraq?

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Yeah, well what did they want from Iraq?
At first, I used to support us being there, getting rid of Saddam Hussein (God forgive his sins), but around 2005, I realized that it was not worth it.

Shahreaz
01-24-2010, 12:51 PM
HAARP

Haiti EarthQuake HAARP 2010

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 12:53 PM
that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Anybody who believes it is just plain gullible.

Asiyah3
01-24-2010, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Anybody who believes it is just plain gullible.
Just to make it clear, no one has said that they believe in it. I simply posted this article, coz' I found it kinda interesting :D

I would never say that it's true though I wouldn't also call mr. Chaves a liar.

Allah knows best!

Asiyah3
01-24-2010, 12:59 PM
At first, I used to support us being there, getting rid of Saddam Hussein (God forgive his sins), but around 2005, I realized that it was not worth it.
Hmph, should I bother to answer? :D

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 12:59 PM
I know :D. I was referring to the youtubers.

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Hmph, should I bother to answer? :D
Sure. I would love to hear your opinion.

Asiyah3
01-24-2010, 01:07 PM
I won't start a discussion about my country with an outsider

Muezzin
01-24-2010, 01:17 PM
That earthquake couldn't possibly be due to Haiti's proximity to a plate boundary. Nope, such devastation is impossible in nature and requires an earthquake machine in order to occur.

Man, people can be retarded sometimes.

S<Chowdhury
01-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Not surprising that its a Venezuela President saying this, we all know they have little tie to US and are allied with Middle East and South American countries, rather Anti-American, so i would expect most anti-west nations to go and attempt to blame Western nations for a natural disaster, without any hard evidence.

Shahreaz
01-24-2010, 01:37 PM
Russian Report: U.S. weapon against Iran caused Haiti earthquake

An unconfirmed report by the Russian Northern Fleets suggests that the devastating Haiti earthquake was caused by a United States Navy "earthquake weapons" test, which was intended to be used against Iran.
On Thursday, Digital Journal reported that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez accused the United States of causing the Haiti earthquake, which killed more than 100,000 people, through a tectonic weapon. Chavez also accused the US of trying to use the deadly earthquake to occupy Haiti.

According to an unconfirmed report by the Russian Northern Fleets, the tragic earthquake in Haiti was caused by a US navy earthquake weapon that went "horribly wrong," reports Press TV. The weapons test was originally supposed to be used against Iran but caused the cataclysmic earthquake in the Caribbean country.

The purpose of the earthquake weapon being used against Iran, according to the Russian report, was to topple the current Islamic system in the country.

Vive TV reports that the unconfirmed Russian report also suggests that the US instigated the 6.5 magnitude earthquake in the Pacific Ocean earlier this month. That earthquake did not cause any deaths or injuries but did damage many residential and commercial buildings.

The report further states that the system carrying out these tests is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). The data also coincides with a previous report that associates the 2008 7.8 magnitude earthquake in China with HAARP.

Although Russia has accused the US of holding such a type of weapon, a Georgia Green Party leader claimed that Moscow, allegedly possessing similar weapons, caused an earthquake on Georgian territory several years ago.

The Russian Northern Fleets report has not been confirmed or verified by official sources.

Asiyah3
01-24-2010, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Not surprised its Press TV who is breaking this news to us, owned by Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting its obviously going to attempt to blame America.
Oh really? It's in the magazines here also :statisfie I only chose to post that one from that site, coz' it's easier to post it straight away from an English site rather than translating what I read in the news

What's written in the article I posted is a FACT despite who broadcasted it? Can you claim otherwise? :D

Lol, sorry but yourt comment is very funny :D

"Islamic republic of Iran going to attempt to blame America?" ;D That made my day! Really, good one! Either you didn't read the article what I woudn't be surprised of with that ignorance or you're paranoid enough to throw baseless accusations!

titus
01-24-2010, 02:06 PM
I usually grab popcorn before reading about Chavez since it is so entertaining. He is so blatant in his manipulating yet people still fall for it.

It reminds me of the "big lie" technique that Hitler wrote about. This definitely fits.

ardianto
01-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Tsunami in Aceh on 2004 was caused by quake.

Then U.S sent their troops to Aceh for help tsunami victims. However, there was a tension after Indonesian govt got a video that shown U.S Marine Corp helicopters dropped their aid to GAM rebel group that had a relationship with U.S. And also there was a rumor if U.S troops came to Aceh for spying Indonesia.

But I don't think that quake was caused by U.S weapon. I cannot accuse without evidence.

KAding
01-24-2010, 03:07 PM
How exactly does this weapon induce such a powerful earthquake? Or if it isn't a weapon, how does HAARP do it from Alaska? There is more power in a magnitude 7 earthquake than in dozens of atomic bombs.

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 03:12 PM
It is just impossible. How the hell can anybody move the tectonic plates when they are bigger than most continents? This isn't directed to anybody here, but you have brains for a reason, humanity. Use them!

deepfreeze66
01-24-2010, 03:15 PM
I won't start a discussion about my country with an outsider
Are you Iraqi?? Iraqi's are the best people I feel sorry for iraqis after what happened!! taiwanese never wanted Iraq war

Look up these key terms seperately:

Haliburton stock prices
iraq depleted uranium shells
iraq 2003 invasion civilian deaths
justforeignpolicyiraq
dick cheney statements on iraq

US never SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

With all that in the mind, HAARP is a very powerful instrument, maybe it was CAUSED BY ACCIDENT, IT IS A VERY POWERFUL PROGRAM.

But none the less haiti did not deserve whatever it got :heated:

Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 03:16 PM
It's scientifically possible and it is jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, and and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

ardianto
01-24-2010, 03:16 PM
It is just impossible. How the hell can anybody move the tectonic plates when they are bigger than most continents? This isn't directed to anybody here, but you have brains for a reason, humanity. Use them!
Currently it is possible only in Hollywood movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Siege_2

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 03:19 PM
It's scientifically possible and it is jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, and and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
On what grounds can you support this claim?

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Currently it is possible only in Hollywood movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Siege_2
lol that's true.

glo
01-24-2010, 03:25 PM
How do you know that, Life_Is_Short?

Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 03:59 PM
On what grounds can you support this claim?
I don't know whether America caused the Haiti earthquake but H.A.A.R.P is scientifically possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRN0GDFH3Vs

While there is no concrete evidence of HAARP having been used. Scientific findings suggest that it is at present fully operational.

Cabdullahi
01-24-2010, 05:10 PM
The future ruler of Israel will control the climate and he might do it through HAARP technology.

Darth Ultor
01-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Hahahaha. Who is this future ruler? :D

Supreme
01-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Oh come on! No need to take it that way :p
Chavez has proven himself to be an idiot. All the guy wants is publicity, by cuddling up to Iran and insulting the Spanish King. I swear that's all the guy's done since taking office.

Cabdullahi
01-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Hahahaha. Who is this future ruler? :D
almasi7 al dajjal or the false messiah

Maryan0
01-25-2010, 12:16 AM
I think Georgia or one of those countries in that area at one point accused Russia of causing an earthquake by testing nuclear weapons so I guess accusations of WMD causing natural disasters arent that far fetched.
salam

Darth Ultor
01-25-2010, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
almasi7 al dajjal or the false messiah
What is the Muslim view of the Messiah? I'm really here to learn from and interact with Muslims more than anything. How will we know if the messiah will be real or a fraud?

Supreme
01-25-2010, 01:12 AM
What is the Muslim view of the Messiah? I'm really here to learn from and interact with Muslims more than anything. How will we know if the messiah will be real or a fraud?
I can answer that: Muslims believe Jesus is the promised Messiah, much like us Christians do.

Life_Is_Short
01-25-2010, 01:17 AM
This will lead members to drift off-topic so create a new thread.

Rabi Mansur
01-25-2010, 01:21 AM
An unconfirmed report by the Russian Northern Fleets suggests that the devastating Haiti earthquake was caused by a United States Navy "earthquake weapons" test, which was intended to be used against Iran.
Hahaha. How convenient. Now the next time there is an earthquake in Iran it can be blamed on the United States.

Pathetic.

Why are people so gullible?

:wa:

north_malaysian
01-25-2010, 02:30 AM
Why people love to blame the US for like ... everything? :exhausted

Can I blame the US, for the "Pontianak" (Malaysian version of vampire) sightings at a small village here too? ;D

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...991&sec=nation

IslamicRevival
01-25-2010, 02:44 AM
I believe the USA caused the devastation in Haiti using their sophisticated weapon of mass destruction, HAARP. America and Israhell are part of the Dajjal system, No one should underestimate what these evil people are capable of.

Today i read on the news how the people of Haiti were not happy with their president and there was even talk of him being replaced. Not long ago, i recall thousands of USA troops went (or invaded as i like to call it) to Haiti to (allegedly)'help' the people who are suffering

It does make you wonder doesn't it...

Darth Ultor
01-25-2010, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
I believe the USA caused the devastation in Haiti using their sophisticated weapon of mass destruction, HAARP. America and Israhell are part of the Dajjal system, No one should underestimate what these evil people are capable of.

Why are the USA sending thousands of troops there? I believe they want to take over Haiti. Today i read on the news how the people of Haiti were not happy with their president, It does make you wonder doesnt it...
Do you study science at all?

Clover
01-25-2010, 03:30 AM

Today i read on the news how the people of Haiti were not happy with their president and there was even talk of him being replaced. Not long ago, i recall thousands of USA troops went (or invaded as i like to call it) to Haiti to (allegedly)'help' the people who are suffering

That is rather sad. I am an American, and I can tell you, I didn't help them with it.

IslamicRevival
01-25-2010, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
That is rather sad. I am an American, and I can tell you, I didn't help them with it.
I meant the US government, The evil satanic devil worshipers not the innocent citizens of America.

Clover
01-25-2010, 03:40 AM
I meant the US government, The evil satanic devil worshipers not the innocent citizens of America.
Not all of the government can be evil. or devil worshipers.

IslamicRevival
01-25-2010, 03:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clover
Not all of the government can be evil. or devil worshipers.
And why not?

Who has destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine? I don't see no one from the US government condemning such atrocities. They are all a bunch of heartless lunatics

Rabi Mansur
01-25-2010, 03:52 AM

No, only if you are completely clueless and gullible.

My nephew is in the military, he is down there right now helping those who are suffering. His wife and 6 year old daughter miss him very much. Part of his mission, in addition to distributing supplies, is to help protect people from lawless thugs and keep the peace. Their guns don't have bullets in them though because they are focused on peace and avoiding the constant criticism from those who blame America for everything.

I also have a sister in law who has adopted 4 Haitian orphans. So I have 2 Haitian nieces and 2 Haitian nephews. They were abandoned and left in an orphanage. It cost them thousands of dollars to adopt these children and they are very modest people with very little income.

Americans have been trying to help the Haitians out in any way they can and sacrificing for years.

Why would the US government cause even more devastation? Makes no sense whatsoever. This tragedy will personally cost Americans millions and it will cost the already broke US government millions more in aid.

I was told that the oil rich Saudi Arabian government hasn't sent anything yet and the Chinese sent hardly anything. Is that true? What is up with that?

IslamicRevival
01-25-2010, 04:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rabimansur
No, only if you are completely clueless and gullible.

My nephew is in the military, he is down there right now helping those who are suffering. His wife and 6 year old daughter miss him very much. Part of his mission, in addition to distributing supplies, is to help protect people from lawless thugs and keep the peace. Their guns don't have bullets in them though because they are focused on peace and avoiding the constant criticism from those who blame America for everything.

I also have a sister in law who has adopted 4 Haitian orphans. So I have 2 Haitian nieces and 2 Haitian nephews. They were abandoned and left in an orphanage. It cost them thousands of dollars to adopt these children and they are very modest people with very little income.

Americans have been trying to help the Haitians out in any way they can and sacrificing for years.
Why would the US government cause even more devastation? Makes no sense whatsoever. This tragedy will personally cost Americans millions and it will cost the already broke US government millions more in aid.

I was told that the oil rich Saudi Arabian government hasn't sent anything yet and the Chinese sent hardly anything. Is that true? What is up with that?

The same reason the went into Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan. Their goal is clear, world domination.

Do your research before accusing me of being clueless and do not underestimate the work of the devil

Rabi Mansur
01-25-2010, 04:54 AM
The same reason the went into Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan. Their goal is clear, world domination.

Do your research before accusing me of being clueless and do not underestimate the work of the devil
If they wanted to take over Haiti they sure could have done that a long time ago. And hey, they wouldn't have even have had to go to the effort of making the earth move! ;D

You have more faith in the US government than I do if you think they have the power to make the earth move...and then keep that a secret from the public. They can't keep secrets about anything, the press always finds out in no time at all. Even Clinton couldn't keep it a secret that he couldn't keep his pants on. Come on man! Don't you think the guy in Alaska who pulled the lever would have spilled the beans?

I guess the government learned how to make the earth move from their many years of secret contact with UFOs and aliens from other planets. That must be where they got the technology.

I'm embarrassed that this is even a topic for discussion. :embarrass

joedawun
01-25-2010, 04:54 AM
The US government must have used some kind of time machine to cause the earthquakes that occured before HAARP was invented.

titus
01-25-2010, 07:13 AM
And this is why people like Hugo Chavez (and Hitler and random Muslim leaders) gain power, because they blame all the problems of the world on an "enemy" and people swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Now that they can even blame natural disasters on the US and people will be gullible enough to believe it I can't wait to see what he blames on the US next. (Volcanoes in Japan? Flooding in Bangladesh? Maybe forest fires in China?)

S<Chowdhury
01-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh really? It's in the magazines here also :statisfie I only chose to post that one from that site, coz' it's easier to post it straight away from an English site rather than translating what I read in the news

What's written in the article I posted is a FACT despite who broadcasted it? Can you claim otherwise? :D

Lol, sorry but yourt comment is very funny :D

"Islamic republic of Iran going to attempt to blame America?" ;D That made my day! Really, good one! Either you didn't read the article what I woudn't be surprised of with that ignorance or you're paranoid enough to throw baseless accusations!
:omg: i went n wrote the wrong thing, ugh what i was trying to say its really not surprising that its a Venezuela President saying this, we all know they have little tie to US and are allied with Middle East and South American countries, rather Anti-American, so i would expect most anti-west nations to go and attempt to blame Western nations for a natural disaster, without any hard evidence. :) Hope it clears up my mistake :statisfie

IslamicRevival
01-25-2010, 02:32 PM
If they wanted to take over Haiti they sure could have done that a long time ago. And hey, they wouldn't have even have had to go to the effort of making the earth move! ;D

You have more faith in the US government than I do if you think they have the power to make the earth move...and then keep that a secret from the public. They can't keep secrets about anything, the press always finds out in no time at all. Even Clinton couldn't keep it a secret that he couldn't keep his pants on. Come on man! Don't you think the guy in Alaska who pulled the lever would have spilled the beans?

I guess the government learned how to make the earth move from their many years of secret contact with UFOs and aliens from other planets. That must be where they got the technology.

I'm embarrassed that this is even a topic for discussion. :embarrass

Your ignorance has shone through, Do you even know what 'HAARP' is and what it is capable of?

HAARP isnt a secret, The US claim they use it for scientific purposes when in reality its a weapon of mass destruction. Your logic is kinda pathetic and laughing the matter off with no real argument just shows your ignorance.

S<Chowdhury
01-25-2010, 03:26 PM
An interesting read about H.A.A.R.P, has some very persuasive arguments about how HAARP can be used as a weapon of mass destruction based on scientific
evidence.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...ebritywebsi05/

sur
01-25-2010, 04:12 PM
I hope this is not out of topic, NOW...

Call me a "conspiracy theorist"... but there's talk going on about a HAARP...... (Tesla's) Machine that can cause earth-quakes.....(notice lights 10 min before quake in China)

Media Tags are no longer supported

In recent past we have seen devastating earthquakes mainly in areas where USA or it's forces are a "neighbour".... even though Americas & Europe have very dense "Fault Lines" still they haven't had a devastating quake in long time..... Why is it either muslim countries or black ppl or china faced with "Natural Disasters".....

Tsunami, keep in mind, is also an under-water earth-quake.....

Hadees:-
"O Allah bestow your blessings on our Medina, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Sham, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa`inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, "O Messenger of Allah and in our Iraq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan."

notice the sequence of cities in prayer.... Medina/Makkah<Syria<Yemen<Iraq.... Iraq already devestated.... Yemen started to get the attacks now.... Syria might be next as I said in my thread "2012... or...2022"....

Bukhari:2:17:147:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

(The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan."

Moloch a worshipped deity.... some ppl in power make sign of it's horns...

Priest of church of Satan

Supreme
01-25-2010, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by joedawun
The US government must have used some kind of time machine to cause the earthquakes that occured before HAARP was invented.
Made me laugh.

America/UK can keep plates in their areas free of pressure & so NO risk of quakes there...
San Francisco? Hawaii?

Clover
01-26-2010, 01:05 AM
And why not?

Who has destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine? I don't see no one from the US government condemning such atrocities. They are all a bunch of heartless lunatics
Well, from what I have been told, by people on here and outside, soldiers are. Sadly, I will be a soldier, and the majority of my family are soldiers, so blame my clan if you like.

Rabi Mansur
01-26-2010, 01:30 AM
Your ignorance has shone through, Do you even know what 'HAARP' is and what it is capable of?

HAARP isnt a secret, The US claim they use it for scientific purposes when in reality its a weapon of mass destruction. Your logic is kinda pathetic and laughing the matter off with no real argument just shows your ignorance.

What I am saying, is that if the government used it to cause an earthquake in Haiti as part of a nepharious plot to take over the world, don't you think the press would have found out about it? Gee, the US government can't keep anything a secret. The press would have been on to it a long time ago.

You can't just go around blaming the USA for all of the world's problems. Provide some REAL evidence. Not some looney conspiracy drivel.

I could just as easily say it was the Russians who caused it in order to bankrupt the US economy. They have all kinds of technology too you know. Oh yeah, come to think of it, I think it was the Chinese who did it. They have weather machines and are ahead of the US in a lot of the research for weapons of mass destruction. Isn't it interesting how they didn't send anything to Haiti? Yeah, that's it, the Chinese did it.

Rabi Mansur
01-26-2010, 03:39 AM

Troubled Soul, I'm sorry if I came across insensitive. I mean no disrespect to you. I just don't understand why some people believe what they do.

You are free to believe as you wish. I should not have called you clueless. I mean no disrespect.

:sorry:

Asiyah3
01-26-2010, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Chavez has proven himself to be an idiot. All the guy wants is publicity, by cuddling up to Iran and insulting the Spanish King. I swear that's all the guy's done since taking office.
Well, I'm not gonna answer something which I have no knowledge of :hmm: I only heard about him when I read this from the news. But I sure find him courageous.

Asiyah3
01-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Hahaha. How convenient. Now the next time there is an earthquake in Iran it can be blamed on the United States.

Pathetic.

Why are people so gullible?

I don't think that anyone is saying "The US did it -period!" rather some refer that it isn't impossible. However I don't see anything wrong for them to argument it.

On behalf of myself I don't believe this to be "caused", but nor do I call it impossible or deny it. Allah knows best!

22. (Some) say they were three, the dog being the fourth among them; (others) say they were five, the dog being the sixth,- doubtfully guessing at the unknown; (yet others) say they were seven, the dog being the eighth. Say thou: "My Lord knoweth best their number; It is but few that know their (real case)." Enter not, therefore, into controversies concerning them, except on a matter that is clear, nor consult any of them about (the affair of) the Sleepers. [Surah Kahf 18:22]

Trumble
01-26-2010, 12:17 PM
I was going just to say that Chavez has finally flipped, before realizing that probably happened some time ago. Or maybe not... the world is full of gullible fools willing to believe any conspiracy if it fits their warped view of the world, and Chavez is presumably well aware of that.

Life_Is_Short
01-26-2010, 04:24 PM
I don't understand why people still completely reject the idea of HAARP having been used by the U.S when all the pieces (to prove that it can/could) stick together?
With regards to it being scientifically possible, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that HAARP is capable of creating weather like hurricanes and tornadoes and tsunamis and earthquakes.

Don't keep your information source limited to wikipedia, try to gain a broad overview so that you can think outside the box once in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4

titus
01-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Well, I'm not gonna answer something which I have no knowledge of I only heard about him when I read this from the news. But I sure find him courageous.
Courageous? Citing conspiracy theories is not courageous. In fact I find it quite the opposite. It takes a weak man to blame everything on someone else. It takes courage to examine your countries own faults and fix them.

IslamicRevival
01-27-2010, 02:51 AM
Allah SWT Knows Best

IslamicRevival
01-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Troubled Soul, I'm sorry if I came across insensitive. I mean no disrespect to you. I just don't understand why some people believe what they do.

You are free to believe as you wish. I should not have called you clueless. I mean no disrespect.

:sorry:

No worries, No need to apologize, :)

JoshuaD
01-27-2010, 07:06 PM
I don't understand why people still completely reject the idea of HAARP having been used by the U.S when all the pieces (to prove that it can/could) stick together?
With regards to it being scientifically possible, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that HAARP is capable of creating weather like hurricanes and tornadoes and tsunamis and earthquakes.
The Haiti earthquake occurred along a seismically active tectonic fault line which had seen several 7+ magnitude earthquakes. The earthquake is consistent with tectonic theory and blaming it on the military of a country who have no motive to destroy Haiti seems very foolish.

I assume that's why most people reject the idea of "HAARP" causing the earthquake.

Life_Is_Short
01-27-2010, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JoshuaD
The Haiti earthquake occurred along a seismically active tectonic fault line which had seen several 7+ magnitude earthquakes. The earthquake is consistent with tectonic theory and blaming it on the military of a country who have no motive to destroy Haiti seems very foolish.

I assume that's why most people reject the idea of "HAARP" causing the earthquake.
In what way am i blaming?

hanif_
01-28-2010, 06:20 AM
:sl:

Astaghfirullah
Subhanallah
Alhamdulillah
Allahu Akbar

Reevaluate this entire thread. All Power and Might belongs to Allah.

57:22 (Y. Ali) No misfortune can happen on earth or in your souls but is recorded in a decree before We bring it into existence: That is truly easy for Allah.

9:51 (Y. Ali) Say: "Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector": and on Allah let the Believers put their trust.

3:142 (Y. Ali) Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without Allah testing those of you who fought hard (In His Cause) and remained steadfast?

3:186 (Y. Ali) Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs.

2:155 (Y. Ali) Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,

21:35 (Y. Ali) Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.

Woodrow
01-28-2010, 06:56 AM
Until somebody can show verifiable proof that the Earthquake was caused by HAARP this has to be considered a conspiracy theory. As such we now say good bye and this thread will remain closed to posting until such time somebody can present verifiable proof the Earthquake was the result of HAARP.

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.