/* */

PDA

View Full Version : about bad things that can be gone...

catalzzy
01-23-2010, 11:02 PM
:sl:

I wanted to know if for example, a destiny of point A to B... If there is a situation from bad things such as making somebody angry. So, from point B to C. Will the path from A to B can be on from B to C. Will the person will be angry still or it will be forgotten from B to C?

Has it will do with the freewill or?

I dunnoo...

I hope you brothers and sisters may helpppp.... :)

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
01-23-2010, 11:38 PM
I don't understand the question. :embarrass

Sawdah
01-23-2010, 11:50 PM
I'm sorry brother, I too don't really understand the question...
Can you explain please?

catalzzy
01-24-2010, 12:32 AM
oh man, too confusing.. let me get this straight... hmm

from A to B.. between A and B is where the situation say, i made a man angry at me. After B to C. I ask Allah for forgiveness to make him not to me angry still... so in between B and C. I get to see the man whos been angry towards me, so would he be still angry at me or he will forgot abt it? A and C in length wise is about 20 years.

dont understand me? then i ill try to explain clearly..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy

from A to B.. between A and B is where the situation say, i made a man angry at me. After B to C. I ask Allah for forgiveness to make him not to me angry still... so in between B and C. I get to see the man whos been angry towards me, so would he be still angry at me or he will forgot abt it? A and C in length wise is about 20 years.

I understood from A to B but then i lost track. Is A to C analogy representing the time interval?

A-B: Man Angry
B-C: You ask for forgiveness to Allah for making him angry but not to him.
B-C: You see that guy again but you expect him to be calm towards you since you had prayed to Allah and asked for forgiveness.

Did you attempt to apologise to him at any point?

Sawdah
01-24-2010, 12:49 AM

Oh, ok I understand now. Jazakallah Khair.

In my opinion, since it's been a long time (20 years), I don't think he would still be angry with you. Allahu Alam.

But, since you did see him again, make sure you get his forgiveness too. So things are ok again. :)

And Allah knows best.

catalzzy
01-24-2010, 12:50 AM
No. cos that point to know that the feeling of him being angry to me.

1= he forgets by Allah.
2-still angry

catalzzy
01-24-2010, 12:55 AM
this is just an example of any situation really...

Sawdah
01-24-2010, 12:56 AM
No. cos that point to know that the feeling of him being angry to me.

1= he forgets by Allah.
2-still angry

So sorry for being a pain but, I don't understand what you mean bt that... :(

Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 01:00 AM
Do you mean that if he forgets you take it as 'He forgets by Allah' and you don't bring it up to him but if he remembers after that or is still angry then what you should do?

catalzzy
01-24-2010, 01:03 AM
if he remembers after that or is still angry then what you should do
Run away.. lol....

catalzzy
01-24-2010, 01:05 AM

So sorry for being a pain but, I don't understand what you mean bt that...
um, its like i dont do anything... when i get to c the guy, may he be forgot his temper by Allah or he still remembers hw angry he is to me..

sorry for me being too confusing... lol

Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 01:06 AM
Run away.. lol....
No, you apologise. You can't expect Allah to forgive you if you don't even attempt to ask that person first.

Running away from your problems is futile exercise. :hiding:

catalzzy
01-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Running away from your problems is futile exercise.
how u mean?????? sin?

Life_Is_Short
01-24-2010, 01:25 AM
how u mean?????? sin?
In order for forgiveness to be accepted, these conditions should be met:

(1) The crime is committed out of ignorance, not with the intention that, "Let us go ahead and commit this crime as Allah is forgiving, so He will forgive us.";

(2) Quickly turn into shame and repentance after committing a crime out of ignorance;

(3) After asking for forgiveness, make a promise or pledge to "mend his ways", and to stick to his promise. Let us examine verses of Quran.

"...if any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented and amended (your conduct), lo! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (6:54)

"Forgiveness is only incumbent on Allah towards those who do evil out of ignorance and then turn quickly (in repentance) to Allah. Toward them will Allah turn in mercy; for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom." (4:17)

"Forgiveness is not for those who do ill until death faces one of them, who then says, 'Lo! I repent now, nor for those who die as disbelievers, for such we have prepared a painful doom.'" (4:18)

You have to apologise, if you want Allah to forgive you.

I hope this helps, (insh'Allah) :)

Sawdah
01-24-2010, 02:00 AM

um, its like i dont do anything... when i get to c the guy, may he be forgot his temper by Allah or he still remembers hw angry he is to me..

sorry for me being too confusing... lol

its alright. :)

In order for forgiveness to be accepted, these conditions should be met:

(1) The crime is committed out of ignorance, not with the intention that, "Let us go ahead and commit this crime as Allah is forgiving, so He will forgive us.";

(2) Quickly turn into shame and repentance after committing a crime out of ignorance;

(3) After asking for forgiveness, make a promise or pledge to "mend his ways", and to stick to his promise. Let us examine verses of Quran.

"...if any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented and amended (your conduct), lo! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (6:54)

"Forgiveness is only incumbent on Allah towards those who do evil out of ignorance and then turn quickly (in repentance) to Allah. Toward them will Allah turn in mercy; for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom." (4:17)

"Forgiveness is not for those who do ill until death faces one of them, who then says, 'Lo! I repent now, nor for those who die as disbelievers, for such we have prepared a painful doom.'" (4:18)

You have to apologise, if you want Allah to forgive you.

I hope this helps, (insh'Allah)
May Allah reward you with good for sharing this information sister.:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.