/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seventeen Arrested At Right Wing Protest

Blackpool
01-24-2010, 09:25 AM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...tremism_March_

Rather than copy and paste the article I thought I'd post the link so that you can watch the video. I don't support this one bit :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S<Chowdhury
01-25-2010, 12:16 PM
There was one similar in Harrow Central Mosque, but only 15 EDL members turned up that time whilst i lost count of how many Muslim brother turned up, came out in there thousands, that turned into a bit of riot as well.

Pygoscelis
01-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Its always seemed a bit ironic to me how Islam is very conservative in nature but muslims in america often wind up alongside liberals, who are more accepting of them and their differences from american conservatives (many of whom hate muslims with a passion - just look at the whole "Obama is a secret terrorist muslim" hysteria they pushed).

aamirsaab
01-25-2010, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Its always seemed a bit ironic to me how Islam is very conservative in nature but muslims in america often wind up alongside liberals, who are more accepting of them and their differences from american conservatives (many of whom hate muslims with a passion - just look at the whole "Obama is a secret terrorist muslim" hysteria they pushed).
Hehehe. Islam is both conservative AND liberal. It's conservative when it comes to practicing and obeying the commands of Allah. But, liberal in dealing with people/day to day life etc. That's why it's referred to as the straight path; so we're not really left or right, just in the middle :p.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.