/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'a request for Grandmother

gs450la
01-24-2010, 10:18 AM
AOA

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
My grandmother in Pakistan is very ill at the moment and has been sent to the local hospital. It is believed that she has acquired pneumonia...I am very concerned about her being in the hospital as the sanitary conditons are very poor where she lives. She is 78 years old and I am very fearful about the effects on her health.

Please keep her and me in your dua's.

Sincerely,
Ehsan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
01-24-2010, 10:49 PM
:sl:
InshaAllah will do. May Allah grant her a speedy recovery. Ameen.

Muhammad
01-24-2010, 11:13 PM
:wa:

I'm sorry to hear that - may Allaah (swt) grant her complete shifaa and preserve her, and give all the family sabr, Aameen.

Beardo
01-25-2010, 12:23 AM
May Allah Ta'ala give her a speedy and full recovery!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jaz
01-25-2010, 01:10 PM

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. InsyaAllah she will be in my dua may Allah grant her fast recovery.

zakirs
01-25-2010, 01:31 PM

I am very sorry bro. May Allah help her to return to best of her healths.

A-Believer-25
01-26-2010, 10:47 PM

May Allah (SWT) grant her a speedy recovery.

gs450la
01-26-2010, 11:28 PM
AOA

Thanks so much for the dua's and kind words! It really helps.

An update on my grandmother, she was discharged from the hospital (though given the healthcare standards in Pakistan--it doesn't mean a whole lot). Her temperature is not going down in spite of the antibiotics and she doesn't seem to eat well. It is almost impossible for my father to leave right now as we are swamped with work/family problems, etc.

I'm sure you're continued dua's and wishes will make a difference.

May allah (SWT) bless you all.

Regards,
Ehsan

Sawdah
01-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Ameen to all of the duas.
May Allah swt take away of her illness.

gs450la
02-01-2010, 12:48 AM
AOA

Countless Thanks again for the dua's and kind words.

Thought I would update you guys again as things have changed within the past few days.

My grandmother went back to the hospital on Tuesday as her fever was not getting better. Come Wednesday, she was still in bad shape and was sent to the ICU. My father believes she had a heart attack on Wednesday night. He took a flight on Thursday night to Pakistan. On Friday night, he arrived and confirmed his theory about the heart attack. He spoke with me for only a couple of minutes and he told me that she was extremely malnourished and had to be on a ventilator (meaning she can't talk). One upside is that she did open her eyes, this is somewhat comforting.

I am in the middle of exams and papers at my university and my mom has extra work at the offices now. Her health has also gotten worse over the weekend due to some vision surgery she had. Please pray for her and for my family. If your not aware, my sister is a bit combative and the fact that my father isn't here has upset her dearly. Please pray that we are all able to unite and have a pleasant stay amongst ourselves during this tough time. We don't have any family around us so it is an added stress.

I ask you all for your dua's again as I'm sure that they will help my family and I.

Blessings,
Ehsan

جوري
02-01-2010, 11:01 PM
I am sorry to hear of your troubles akhi,
Insha'Allah I'll remember her in my du3as daily..
May Allah swt grant her fast shifa'a and make all your affairs easy on you..

:w:

Ansariyah
02-01-2010, 11:06 PM
SubhanaAllah, May Allah grant ur grandma good health n a quick recovery ameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
You and your Grandmother are in my Duas.. May Allaah cure your Grandmother..Ameen

My Grandmother was once in the same Condition, however she is InshaAllaah in Jannah now

Ar-RaYYan
02-01-2010, 11:50 PM
May Allah cure your grandmother and may He grant her a speedy recovery
May Allah ease your affairs and may He unite you all once again.

cat eyes
02-02-2010, 12:28 AM
May Allah give your grandmother a quick recovery Ameen :(

thats so sad to hear. inshaAllah they are taking care of her.

gs450la
03-02-2010, 04:57 AM

Unfortunately, it is with a very sad heart that I must inform everyone of my grandmother's death today.

I just found out a few hours ago. My dad had gone to Pakistan for two weeks since she was unwell and when he came back he told us that she was making a slow recovery...this was unanticipated.

I would again like to request your prayers and wishes for my family and I during this difficult time.

Regards,
Ehsan

ژاله
03-02-2010, 05:08 AM
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji3oon.
i am so sorry to hear of your loss. May Allah bless your grandmother with the highest of the paradise, forgive her sins, multiply her good deeds, honour her reception and unite you all in jannah, Ameen...

Rafeeq
03-02-2010, 05:34 AM
Dear Ehsan,

May Allah recover her fullly.

I love to see we are still kepping our values and love our older people. Allah (SWT) reward you for this. This makes us distinguished from the West.

Muslim Woman
03-02-2010, 05:57 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by gs450la
.. She is 78 years old and I am very fearful about the effects on her health.

May Allah cures her , Ameen.

someone posted a dua in other forum . Can anyone translate it ? I need it for my friend , she is going abroad for treatment.

indexphp?actiondlattachtopic185610attach394image -

Lahaol.gif
(13.78 KB, 556x297 - viewed 5 times.)

http://islamicacademy.org/html/Dua/Karb.htm

zakirs
03-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I am very sorry to hear this bro.As we know " We belong to Allah and to Him we return". Please be brave and support your parents in this tough times :(.

Muslim Woman
03-02-2010, 05:37 PM

We came from Allah and will be back to Him . May Allah grant her paradise , Ameen.

Asiyah3
03-02-2010, 05:55 PM
^Ameen to the du'aas.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.
May Allah grant you and your family patience.

جوري
03-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I am sorry akhi..
Inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon.. May Allah swt grant her paradise your family as'sabr wa silwan..

:w:

Danah
03-02-2010, 06:10 PM
I am very sorry to hear that.

Inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon..May Allah have mercy on her soul and write her among those who will enter the Jannah without being asked.. and grant your family patience

syilla
03-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Ameen to all the duas... InshaAllah you will meet her again. and InshaAllah she'll will feel more peaceful now :)

Muhammad
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon her and illuminate her grave, may He grant her Al Jannatul Firdaws and may He give your family the strength and sabr to bear this difficult time, Aameen.

Tilmeez
03-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji3on.

May Allaah (SAT) have mercy upon her and illuminate her grave, may He grant her high ranks in Jannatul Firdaws. And may He give you and your family the strength and sabr to bear this great loss, Aameen.

someone posted a dua in other forum . Can anyone translate it ? I need it for my friend , she is going abroad for treatment.
This is the Dua:

and here is the rough translation I could done for it. Any improvement or better translation will be appreciated:

There is no one worthy of worship except Allah who is Great and Forgiving.
There is no one worthy of worship except Allah who is owner of Great heaven.

There is no one worthy of worship except Allah who is the creator of Heavens and earth and owner (Raab is also = Caretaker) great heavens.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.