/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am the Resistance

Zein El Nour
01-24-2010, 12:53 PM
He loves his family. She loves her country. They seek a better future. They are willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of justice and freedom. They waited for the world to lift the blatant injustice that has befallen them since 1948. They expected the world to understand when they took up arms to lift this injustice themselves.

Now, they don't care what anyone else calls them. They do not seek anyone's permission, just like any resistance movement. They believe that their cause will be triumphant because it is a cause for justice and humanity. They are merely fulfilling their duty to make the day of justice in Palestine come sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8a-IBwaWlE

_

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
01-24-2010, 01:01 PM
May Allah help them and guide them imsad

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Ameen Ameen . . . . .

Zein El Nour
01-25-2010, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
May Allah help them and guide them imsad
why the sad face? we should all be proud of them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
01-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Lets hope that everythings ends well in a peacefull way :(

sister herb
01-25-2010, 04:46 PM
May Allah make them strong and victorious!

:statisfie

I am proud when I can say I know some of them.

:D

Asiyah3
01-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Ameen, Allahumma Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Zein El Nour
why the sad face? we should all be proud of them.
I'm not sad, I believe in the day of Justice :statisfie

Is God not the most just of Judges?[95:8]

It's just like the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: ““The believers, in their mutual mercy, love and compassion, are like a (single) body; if one part of it feels pain, the rest of the body will join it in staying awake and suffering fever.”

Is God not the most just of Judges?[95:8]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.