/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watch this Video I have made!!

_PakistaN_
01-25-2010, 08:26 PM
This is a video I made because I believe there is going to be snowfall in the month of May in Canada. Also, there are going to be some major weather changes in the world. Weather seasons rotating.

check it out guys, and give me some feedback. http://www.youtube.com/user/tamoorpredictions

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-25-2010, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
This is a video I made because I believe there is going to be snowfall in the month of May in Canada. Also, there are going to be some major weather changes in the world. Weather seasons rotating.

check it out guys, and give me some feedback. http://www.youtube.com/user/tamoorpredictions
Im watching it now brother....so how did the bank robbery go?

_PakistaN_
01-25-2010, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Im watching it now brother....so how did the bank robbery go?
well, we had everything planned out. as soon as we were about to leave the bank the cops showed up. then we got busted.

CosmicPathos
01-25-2010, 09:25 PM
is that you in the video?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Aslaamu-alaaykum
You really robbed a bank? The jacket however it all then
And back to the topic of the weather.. Insha`Allaah what Allaah has decreed will Indeed take place :)

Wa`alaaykum Salaam

tw009
01-25-2010, 10:40 PM
what bank robbery are you guys talking about? :\

..about the video, what makes you say that? how can you predict this? I don't want it to be warm in February!!!!!

The Ruler
01-25-2010, 10:46 PM
2:29 into the video and I realise I didn't pay attention to any of it. I was simply counting the number of times you uttered 'you know'. Do Canadians use that phrase in the way Americans use 'like'?

_PakistaN_
01-26-2010, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
is that you in the video?
yeah thats me

_PakistaN_
01-26-2010, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tw009
what bank robbery are you guys talking about? :\

..about the video, what makes you say that? how can you predict this? I don't want it to be warm in February!!!!!
there's no bank robbery. I just tried playing along to her post. Look at the video I have also posted facts to why I believe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.