/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parenting problems and dajjal fitnah

syilla
01-26-2010, 03:18 AM
:salamext:

I was wondering... is there any authentic hadith that telling us to read surah al-kahf to protect ourselves from dajjal fitnah?

I'm just worried that some says the parenting nowadays are so difficult because of the coming of dajjal fitnah :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
01-26-2010, 04:11 AM
Yes, we are around the dajjal time. Or who knows the Dajjal might even be here. It was said that at the time of dajjal there will be a lot of confusion. so he might be here and we might be unaware of it.

What I would sujjest to you is offer your daily 5 prayers. And just stay good, give zakat. That surah will also be a plus.

Snowflake
01-26-2010, 04:26 AM
:sl:

Here's some hadiths..

Al Tirmidhi
Narrated AbudDarda'

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "He who recites three verses at the beginning of al-Kahf will be protected from the trial of the Dajjal."

Tirmidhi transmitted it, saying this is a hasan sahih tradition.

Abu Darda' ~ may Allah be pleased with him ~ related that the Holy Prophet ~ ~ said, " One who memorized the first ten verses of Suratul Kahf will be secure against the Dajjal (Anti-Christ). Another version says: "One who commits to his memory the last 10 verses of this surah will remain immune from the Dajjal. [Muslim]

From Ahmad, Muslim, An-Nisaa'ie, and Ibn Habban -- that Abu Darda' said the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads the last 10 ayat from Suratul Kahf, he will be immune from the fitnah (corruption) of the Dajjal.

Ibn Mardwiyah Al Daiya' in "Al Mukhtaar" related that Ali ~ may Allah be pleased with him ~ said that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said: "Whoever reads(Suratul) Kahf on yaumul Jumuah, he is immune for 8 days from all fitnah that will happen. When the Dajjal comes out, he will be immune to him.

Found in At-Tubraani's "Al Awsat" and Al Haakim's "Mustadrak" and who declared it sahih, Ibn Mardwiyah and Al Baihaqi and Al Diyaa': Abu Saeed Al Khudari said that the Messenger of Allah ~ ~ said, "Whoever reads Suratul Kahf has a light for him from "maqaamahu" his place (where he is standing) to Makkah; and whoever reads 10 ayat from the end of it (the last 10 ayat) then the Dajjal comes out, he will not be harmed by him.

:sl:

syilla
01-27-2010, 01:05 AM
^^^ Jazakallah khayr for the posts :) I really appreciate it. :)

Now i've to really get started to write it down the duas that i should read...and make an effort for it :hiding:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-27-2010, 02:40 PM
remember dajjal's fitna is already here !!

Innocent Soul
01-27-2010, 03:28 PM
Jazakallah!
Inshallah I'll read suraf-Kahf this friday

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.