PDA

View Full Version : Driving licence men instructor haram or halal?



touba
01-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Assalamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Iam in a european country and i would like to learn driving licence do i have to do it with a women instructor or man instructor because as i know the men are the best than women teaching driving licence so i dont know if i learn with a man it is haram or halal ? please let me know you advice are important

Jazakoum ALLAH SWT kher
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
innocent
01-27-2010, 11:03 AM
I dont know if its haram or halal but I would rather learn from a female. Sitting next a nonmahram with the possibility of accidentally brushing your hand on him while changing gears etc is not very appealing and I'm sure its disliked from an islamic point of view.
Reply

Insaanah
01-27-2010, 11:33 AM
:sl:

Ahermm..... who said men are better drivers than women, or better in teaching? Women have been shown to be much safer drivers!

Also, Islamically it is not allowed for a non-mahram man and woman to be alone together.

Rasoolullah sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said, “No man should be alone with a (non-mahram) woman unless her mahram is also present.” (al-Bukhaari, 5233; Muslim, 1341). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No man should ever be alone with a non-mahram woman because the Shaytaan will be the third one present.” (al-Tirmidhi, 3/474)

In European countries, there are loads of women driving instructors, so there shouldn't be any reason to learn from a man. It depends on you. All my friends learnt from men, because they did not view the being alone bit as being serious. I did, so alhamdulillah, I found a lady instructor and learnt from her. So can you :)

:sl:
Reply

Asiyah3
01-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by touba
Assalamou Alaikoum Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Iam in a european country and i would like to learn driving licence do i have to do it with a women instructor or man instructor because as i know the men are the best than women teaching driving licence so i dont know if i learn with a man it is haram or halal ? please let me know you advice are important

Jazakoum ALLAH SWT kher
:wa: Wr Wb

Well learning from a man means by being alone with him in the car which is contrary to the teachings of Allah's messenger SAAS (Insane Insaan explained the ruling and quoted the hadiths).

I don't find your case about learning from a male a necessity. (Besides, I don't see a difference between whether the teacher is a man or woman. I have no idea from where you've gotten that picture.)

JazakialLahu khairan for trying to do things in a halal way :)

:heated: I'll also be going to a driving school next summer:statisfie and learn from a female-instructor, insha'lLah
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
zakirs
01-29-2010, 08:37 PM

Also, Islamically it is not allowed for a non-mahram man and woman to be alone together.

Rasoolullah sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said, “No man should be alone with a (non-mahram) woman unless her mahram is also present.” (al-Bukhaari, 5233; Muslim, 1341). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No man should ever be alone with a non-mahram woman because the Shaytaan will be the third one present.” (al-Tirmidhi, 3/474)

In European countries, there are loads of women driving instructors, so there shouldn't be any reason to learn from a man. It depends on you. All my friends learnt from men, because they did not view the being alone bit as being serious. I did, so alhamdulillah, I found a lady instructor and learnt from her. So can you
completely agree ,go for a female instructor :) .
:sl:
Reply

touba
01-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Alaikoum Assalam Warahmatou ALLAH Taala Wabarakatou,

Jazakoum Allah SWT for your reply and advice , To be honest i have problems with females here they dont like me even i tried to find a job and as soon as the boss is a female and as soon as they see me they refuse me even in the street they looking at me with angry look and i really dont know why they do that to me , My husband said may be because of my look because alhamdollillah i look attractive and with a different look but as soon as i apply for a job and the boss is a man of course they accept me thats why iam afraid to learn driving with females may be i will face same problem and they will not teach me good and then i will spend money and effort for nothing and ALLAH SWT knows the best
Reply

zakirs
01-31-2010, 12:51 PM
They are not nice with you because they are scared of change and are paranoid.Ignore them. YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER, remember that .they are not doing you a charity but you are paying for it , so you deserve respect.Dont worry abt it :)
Reply

touba
02-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by zakirs
They are not nice with you because they are scared of change and are paranoid.Ignore them. YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER, remember that .they are not doing you a charity but you are paying for it , so you deserve respect.Dont worry abt it :)
Believe me brother i really suffered from them so much they are very jalous and i really dont know why , Jazaka ALLAH SWT for your reply
Reply

Ummu Sufyaan
02-02-2010, 02:27 AM
Jazakoum Allah SWT for your reply and advice , To be honest i have problems with females here they dont like me even i tried to find a job and as soon as the boss is a female and as soon as they see me they refuse me even in the street they looking at me with angry look and i really dont know why they do that to me , My husband said may be because of my look because alhamdollillah i look attractive and with a different look but as soon as i apply for a job and the boss is a man of course they accept me thats why iam afraid to learn driving with females may be i will face same problem and they will not teach me good and then i will spend money and effort for nothing and ALLAH SWT knows the best
he probably accepts you for the same reasons the women reject you: your looks :hmm:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 03:55 PM
  3. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 07:04 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 05:59 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!