/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my marriage? My wife is trying to break up the marriage

AnonymousPoster
01-26-2010, 08:59 PM
I got married recently. Second day of marriage. She did not let me touch her and do anything. My wife is not letting me do anything with her. We have had no intimate relations yet. When I try to touch her. She says "don't ****ing touch me". My wife is trying to break up the marriage between us. I am very confused and frustrated. I need help and advice. I tried to explain to her that let us try to work out the marriage. She is too americanized. My wife does not care if her family goes badnaam. She does not care about anything else. She does not care about her family. My wife is so selfish. I am very nice with her. I have not touched her at all. I respected her. I am a very nice and smart guy. I have a master's degree. I dont know why she does not like me. I think she is stuck in her dreamworld/fantasy. because she is young. She is acting very immature and stupid. I called my wife into our bed for intimate relations, she said no. The angels will curse her. I need to know what should I do to help my wife and myself and our marriage. Please, someone help. Is there a Imam on this forum????

Chapter 25 : Wives have great duty towards their husbands
Narrated by ‘Abullah bin Abi Awfa: Allah’s Apostle Said, “Had I ordered a person to prostrate to someone rather than Allah, I would have ordered the wife to prostrate to her husband. By Allah, who holds the soul of Muhammad in his hands, the wife will not be fulfilling her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for sexual intercourse) while she is on a camel (what means, being busy), she should not disobey him.”
Chapter 26 : Angels curses the disobedient wife
Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."

thanks
allah hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
01-27-2010, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
She does not care about anything else. She does not care about her family. My wife is so selfish. I am very nice with her. I have not touched her at all. I respected her. I am a very nice and smart guy. I have a master's degree. I dont know why she does not like me. I think she is stuck in her dreamworld/fantasy. because she is young. She is acting very immature and stupid.
Firstly, ask yourself if the problem is with her or is the problem with you! Being smart and a masters degree do not guarentee automatic respect from others.

If you are seriously having problems then this cannot be solved over the forum. I suggest that you go to a knowledgable and trustworthy person who has experience in solving family problems who may be able to help you out after he talks to the two of you. The person who you are turning to for help needs to hear what your wife has to say to know both sides of the story in order to deal justly between you two, I don't think this will happen here. Therefore I cannot allow this thread to proceed any further.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.