/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Things to Do in an Elevator

Pk_#2
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
BismillahAsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,50 Things To Do In An Elevator

1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.

3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"

4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It’s a Small World" incessantly.

5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.

6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator. v

7. Shave.

8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"

13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

14. Talk to yourself

15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

16. Do Tai Chi exercises.

17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I’ve got new socks on!"

18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, **** motion sickness!"

19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.

20. Meow occasionally.

21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.

22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"

23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.

24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.

25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.

27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You’re one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

28. Burp, and then say "mmmm…tasty!" 29. Leave a box between the doors.

30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.

31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.

32. Start a sing-along.

33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"

34. Play the harmonica.

35. Shadow box.

36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.

37. Lean against the button panel.

38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.

39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."

41. Bring a chair along.

42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"

43. Blow spit bubbles.

44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.

45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."

46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.

47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.

49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it’s getting larger."

50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
11-10-2007, 12:09 PM
51. Act as if there is a earthquake..

52. Act as if u r sleeping and make sounds..

Abdul-Raouf
11-10-2007, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

14. Talk to yourself

17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I’ve got new socks on!"

20. Meow occasionally.

22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"

25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You’re one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

29. Leave a box between the doors.

30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.

31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.

32. Start a sing-along.

36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.

37. Lean against the button panel.

38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.

47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

^^^:D Really :Evil: Great ideas...:D:D:D:D:D:Evil: .... Try it and share your experiences..

umm uthman
11-10-2007, 01:33 PM
lool:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
11-10-2007, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm uthman
lool:D
Definitely try it sis, if this doesn't get you barakah what will :-\

umm uthman
11-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Definitely try it sis, if this doesn't get you barakah what will :-\
lol du fink:p...uuhuh:-\
no. 38 was funny tho: Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons....u cn jst imagine!:embarrass lol

Pk_#2
11-10-2007, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm uthman
lol du fink:p...uuhuh:-\
no. 38 was funny tho: Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons....u cn jst imagine!:embarrass lol
:ooh: You don't think?

In that case: Don't try these at home kids.

Kittygyal
11-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Salamualikum.

Bad influence to thy kids!! :offended:

Naw, there are jokes, so chukkle up kids and turn the next page to another thread.. and forget about what has been said in ere, be good babies init.. Or else grounded takes place or under 5 then naughty step!.. or no more candies! :mmokay:

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
11-10-2007, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

Bad influence to thy kids!! :offended:

Naw, there are jokes, so chukkle up kids and turn the next page to another thread.. and forget about what has been said in ere, be good babies init.. Or else grounded takes place or under 5 then naughty step!.. or no more candies! :mmokay:

Ma'assalama
Nooo not the naughty step, :exhausted

How cruel. :-\

Kittygyal
11-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Nooo not the naughty step, :exhausted

How cruel. :-\
Salamualikum

Cruel:?... Snowy Cruel:? That so does not go together blad.

Thats it another naughty step on the way for you my dear. Laa-Dee-Ahh-Doo-Dah-Eee. Toot.

Ma'assalama

~Taalibah~
11-10-2007, 09:19 PM
That was funny!:D But no i'd never try pressing all the buttons. I dont like elevators i have a phobia for them because i once got stuck in. :Xawful!

Strzelecki
11-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Consider them done. :P

sevgi
11-11-2007, 12:18 PM
lol...i like all of em...

the burping one is eww....

hehe.:D

and 53) call out bingo when a considerable amount of numbers have been pushed...

:w:

------
11-14-2007, 01:48 PM
:salamext:

:lol: Gonna try that!!!!!! :D

Tilmeez
11-15-2007, 12:13 PM
**rofl***

Tilmeez
11-16-2007, 08:44 AM
51. Stand in the end and say in a heavey voice "HANDS UP! NOW!"

We have done this on my bike with other bikers while they stop at red light and can't tell you the reactions ....

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-02-2008, 02:40 PM
LOL very funny thread, enjoyed reading this :)

adeeb
01-02-2008, 02:43 PM
:giggling::giggling::giggling:

50 things to do or do not do.....???

MartyrX
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM
I've had this list for almost ten years. An old friend of mine gave it to me and another story about pet monkeys.

Thank you for reminding me of it!

Woodrow
01-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Scream hysterically, "The ship is out of control we're going to crash."

Look at the person next to you and ask. "Do we stop at Elm Street?"

Mumble loudly "I hate these public bathrooms, they are always so crowded."

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
01-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Mumble loudly "I hate these public bathrooms, they are always so crowded."
Very Witty ! :giggling:

iwuvaziaf
01-03-2008, 06:00 PM
lol.. i would try 13, 17, 30 if some1 dared me...

I do 37 all the time.. lol.. especially in the work lifts haha.. the number of times i've set off the alarm.. jokes!

I do 50 aswell.. haha.. except something else comes out of my mouth.. oops! :D

Great post sis..

salam

noorseeker
01-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Great ideas

Woodrow
01-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Stand at the control panel, staring at it intently, then ask 'Which button do I push to go Left?"

transition?
01-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Call someone on your cellphone and talk OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD and then say you farted... to the person on the phone. :statisfie

Woodrow
01-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Take a pen out of your pocket, hold it up to your mouth and talk into it, then hold it up to your ear for a few seconds. Keep doing this. As soon as you see somebody staring at you hand him the pen and say "The call is for you."

Carry an empty bag with you, take out your cell phone and talk into it while looking inside the bag. say on the phone, loud enough for everybody to hear. "Yes, I am certain it escaped, the bag is empty. It must be on the elevator someplace. It won't bite unless somebody scares it"

snakelegs
01-05-2008, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Carry an empty bag with you, take out your cell phone and talk into it while looking inside the bag. say on the phone, loud enough for everybody to hear. "Yes, I am certain it escaped, the bag is empty. It must be on the elevator someplace. It won't bite unless somebody scares it"
i like this one. you'd be surprised how many snakes have ridden on elevators. (no, on the other hand - you wouldn't. :D)

iwuvaziaf
01-06-2008, 02:20 PM
classic... u r giving me ideas.. :thumbs_up

H4RUN
01-06-2008, 02:33 PM
*ding!*

chacha_jalebi
01-06-2008, 02:46 PM
you can hold your nose and keep looking at someone aswell, make them out to be a mr/ms stinky :D

also after you leave the lift send it on a journey, press all the buttons on the lift, that really annoys the posh people hah

Woodrow
01-06-2008, 03:16 PM
This one I actually did to my Grandson a few weeks back. I have a large hardbound book that only has blank pages in it. I took out the book and acted like I was reading it. He was looking over my shoulder trying to see what i was reading. I then put my finger on a page and asked him "Do you know what this word means?" I loved the reaction. That was one of my 20 year old grandsons.

If you find one of those books in a stationary shop, some version of that might be good to do on an elevator.

princessz
01-06-2008, 05:05 PM
That's pretty cool..
Jazak Allah for sharing.

Ali.
01-06-2008, 05:16 PM
This one I actually did to my Grandson a few weeks back. I have a large hardbound book that only has blank pages in it. I took out the book and acted like I was reading it. He was looking over my shoulder trying to see what i was reading. I then put my finger on a page and asked him "Do you know what this word means?" I loved the reaction. That was one of my 20 year old grandsons.

If you find one of those books in a stationary shop, some version of that might be good to do on an elevator.
;D! :thumbs_up

------
01-28-2008, 01:31 PM
:salamext:

:lol: Woodrow Uncle! Ur ones r jokes :D

Woodrow
01-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Take out your cell phone. Stand in a corner facing the wall whisper in the cell phone, but loud enough for those closest to hear "I tracked him down, he is armed and on the elevator with me. Should I detonate the device now?"

krypton6
01-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Nr.1, 11, 20, and 40 are hilarius.

unknown_JJ
01-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Take out your cell phone. Stand in a corner facing the wall whisper in the cell phone, but loud enough for those closest to hear "I tracked him down, he is armed and on the elevator with me. Should I detonate the device now?"
EDIT

krypton6
01-28-2008, 02:41 PM
^^ I'm going to use that one

Amat Allah
01-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Aslamo Alikom

I love this one:statisfie

8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

infact I am doing this:)

10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off
and this one too:)
14. Talk to yourself
I am going to try this on someone:D
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
Asalamo Alikom

M4l
01-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Assalamalaikom,
Lol thanks Happy that was really funny!!!

Walaikom Salam,
M4l

pasionatemumina
02-20-2008, 10:34 PM
lol people gonna think that person is mental if they do these lol but its good for making jokes

Vedad
02-21-2008, 08:08 AM

Lol! I wouldn't mind trying that lol. Wonder where I can get my hands on such a fine book?!

H4RUN
02-21-2008, 08:59 PM
:sl:
Love elevators...You can make them stop working whilst you're on the outside and your victims i mean mates are on the inside...[not that i would do such a fabulous i mean horrid thing LOL] The elevator will stop for a certain period of time, and might just go in the opposite direction to what it was supposed to go for a while, until it resumes and goes the was it should...

Peace

-Elle-
01-26-2010, 11:07 PM
:sl:

I got this in an email from a friend...enjoy

28 things to do in an elevator

001.)
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.

002.)
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

003.)
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.

004.)
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.

005.)
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"

006.)
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

007.)
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.

008.)
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.

009.)
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.

010.)
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.

011.)
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.

012.)
Ask, "Did you feel that?"

013.)
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.

014.)
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"

015.)
Swat at flies that don't exist.

016.)
Tell people that you can see their aura.

017.)
Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.

018.)
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"

019.)
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"

020.)
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

021.)
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.

022.)
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.

023.)
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.

024.)
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

025.)
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".

026.)
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"

027.)
Bring a plastic blow up doll and pretend it is your wife/girlfriend and say "Don't yell at me woman!" and throw her into the wall.

028) have a picnic and ask the people if they want anything.

Life_Is_Short
01-26-2010, 11:18 PM
They're so funny. ;D Jazak'Allah for sharing.

One more:

Say fasten your seat belt, we're in for a bumpy ride.

Hayaa
01-27-2010, 01:07 AM
:haha: This has to be one of the funniest threads. :D

019.)
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!
005.)
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
025.)
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".

Tilmeez
01-28-2010, 05:46 AM
:threadmrg:hmm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Geeky thread. . .

Bumps

Woodrow
07-05-2010, 04:29 AM
After getting on the elevator do not push any buttons. When somebody asks you if you are going up or down answer "No" if they ask you what floor you want answer "Newark, New Jersy"

marwen
07-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Put a train-agent-hat on your head, and say to people around you : "Tickets please !"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.