/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share the islamic knowledge

mehdiwanderer
01-27-2010, 02:47 PM
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful

I am a new member of islamicboard that I found interesting for elOuma. I'd like to share with you as my fist post www.wabyle.com, wabyle is one of the largest Islamic torrent tracker, search engine and directory on the net.
wabyle has as a goal providing an easy-to-use directory and search engine for all kinds of Islamic and legal content. And allow every Muslim to share with ease their contents with muslims around the world.

We implore ALLAH that our actions are good and they are sincerely devoted

SAlam Alykoum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
01-27-2010, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mehdiwanderer
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful

I am a new member of islamicboard that I found interesting for elOuma. I'd like to share with you as my fist post www.wabyle.com, wabyle is one of the largest Islamic torrent tracker, search engine and directory on the net.
wabyle has as a goal providing an easy-to-use directory and search engine for all kinds of Islamic and legal content. And allow every Muslim to share with ease their contents with muslims around the world.

We implore ALLAH that our actions are good and they are sincerely devoted

SAlam Alykoum
:wa: Wr Wb

Welcome to the board :statisfie

This is a lovely forum. I've benefitted from this alot, I hope you'll also find it beneficial, insha'lLah

You said: "that I found interesting for elOuma." May I ask what does elOuma mean? Do you mean Ummah

JazakalLahu khairan for sharing :)
May Allah grant you beneficial knowledge and keep you on the straight path

mehdiwanderer
01-27-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes i mean ummah ("community" or "nation") :) )
thank you for the comment, I didn't pay attention to the written word (Ouma).

Salamo Alykoum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.