/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Froggy
01-31-2010, 01:26 AM
Hello

I'm new here, a member asked me to introduce myself.

I'm a medical student, doing my first year, january and february is my exam break and I was a bit bored so I joined this site. I chose these boards to debate various themes connected to Islam, Muslims as well as other religions, I'm not here to convert to Islam or to draw anyone away from it.
Why I chose judeo-christian as my religion? I'm not really a christian, much less a jew, but I hold certain values connected with the two religions and have a deep respect for their tradition and history.
I hope to meet some interesting and intelligent people here.
That's this.
Salaam aleykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
01-31-2010, 01:32 AM
I hope you have a beneficial stay. :welcome:

Grace Seeker
01-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time in LI.

جوري
01-31-2010, 01:39 AM
:welcome: aboard..
glad to see a fellow would be doctor, I have created this thread for folks like yourself and hope you benefit from it or contribute to it:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...nt-review.html

all the best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Froggy
01-31-2010, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
:welcome: aboard..
glad to see a fellow would be doctor, I have created this thread for folks like yourself and hope you benefit from it or contribute to it:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...nt-review.html

all the best
Thanks. It's my first year though so it's more about biophysics and biochemistry, cell biology etc. The closest thing to real medicine right now for me is anatomy and first aid for medstudents.

جوري
01-31-2010, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
Thanks. It's my first year though so it's more about biophysics and biochemistry, cell biology etc. The closest thing to real medicine right now for me is anatomy and first aid for medstudents.
if you are taking physiology this year, then I would give this all my concentration.. it is always relevant and as close to real medicine as any topic will get..

you can actually stick your physio and biochem notes in there, I think they many people appreciate the distillate of very complex processes into digestible bits..

good luck!

Misz_Muslimah
02-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Hope you benefit a lot from the forum...

Asiyah3
02-01-2010, 05:26 PM
[PIE]Welcome to the Forums![/PIE]

Hello :statisfie My sister is also a first-year medical student. I hope you will get beneficial knowledge from the Forums, if God wills.

Enjoy your stay!

sabr*
02-01-2010, 09:55 PM
سم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Bismillā hir Rahmā nir Rahīm
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Peace to you:

Froggy:

Welcome!

If time permits make every attempt to read the FAQ section which can help you acclimate quicker.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the Islamic Board Forum Froggy.
Hope you enjoy your stay here and have a wonderful one..
Hope you learn about Islaam and benefit yourself by it..
See you Arounddd...:)

syilla
02-02-2010, 05:49 AM
Awww...a first year student. It must an exciting year for you :)

Welcome and have a beneficial stay...

It would be nice to have a froggy avatar...but i must say that the mod won't like it :X

Froggy
02-02-2010, 12:59 PM
I'd like to have an avatar but I'm only allowed to choose Islamic ones.

Fטлку
02-02-2010, 01:56 PM
^ Hello :)
That's because you are a limited member. You need to make 50 posts in order to become a full member and then you can upload a custom avatar.
PS, Welcome to LI :D

Woodrow
02-02-2010, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
I'd like to have an avatar but I'm only allowed to choose Islamic ones.
Welcome Froggy, soon you will be a full member and have a larger choice of avatars.

In the meantime feel free to ask questions and get to know everybody

Danah
02-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Welcome Froggy,
I was confused about that "Judeo-Christian" in your religion when I see you posting in the forum! well I guess things are clearer now

Hope you have a good time here.

Grofica
02-07-2010, 04:36 AM
welcome!

i hope you enjoy your time here. this is a great forum and have a ton of great people. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!