/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Videos Thread...WATCH ONLINE

Youseef Saleh
01-31-2010, 02:44 AM
Assalamu Alaykum!

I was surfing the internet to find Muslim athletes, fighters, talents throughout the world and what I found was so amazing that I had to spred the word, I think it's only a matter of time (Allah's wish) when we get to see him on the international big screen or fighting in the largest MMA organization in the world, the UFC, to make us Muslims proud.

It's a very rare thing to see, a Muslim brother competing in this type of level without people knowing of him, I mean the most notable must've been Muhammad Ali. Here's the link to the YouTube video I found Umar Khan - Mixed Martial Arts - Heart Of A Champion

To all you Muslim brothers! Google "Umar Khan" and you will see what I'm talking about! Support our Muslim brothers!

Peace be upon you!

Allah Hafiz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.