/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam wailaikum

o2a1
01-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Greetings brother and sister,

I wish to gain as much knowledge about islam as possible. I started reading the quran in english to get a better understanding, and also I was wondering if there is a book where they explain each and every verse of the quran with full explanation. I sometimes have difficulty understanding some of the verses that are translated in english.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
01-31-2010, 11:42 AM
:wa: Wr Wb

Welcome to the forums! May Allah increase you in knowledge and Iman :statisfie

Insha'lLah the other members here will be able to answer you question.

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

Rafeeq
01-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Welcome to IB and good to hear you are trying to learn Quran.

In Sura Imran, Allah says Himself that there are few verses which are straight and easy to understand and few which may bring contradiction. I would prefer you to just go through the translation and try to swallow what is easy understandable. Next time attend a good book, there are many books available out there. Why I suggest you in this way because I am affraid with more books you will not recite/read it whole. This going through will help you get the philosophy of Tawheed atleast.

PS: It is my personal opinion.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
01-31-2010, 12:20 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by o2a1
,,,I was wondering if there is a book where they explain each and every verse of the quran with full explanation. .

Welcome to the forum . U may visit this link

http://www.tafsir.com/Default.asp

Sawdah
01-31-2010, 02:21 PM
Welcome brother.:)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-31-2010, 05:41 PM
Aslaamu`alaaykum Brother..
Welcome to Islamic Board Forum!..
Hope you enjoy your stay and have a wonderful one..
May you increase in knowledge and benefit from it Insha`Allaah
Wa`alaaykum Salaam

o2a1
02-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Rafeeq you are right, I should finish reading the english translated quran first, as for the verses I dont understand, I think I will refer it to the online tafsir or maybe refer it to you guys on the forum. Thanks for the reply and for the help, this is a great website.

Misz_Muslimah
02-01-2010, 05:19 PM
:wa: wrwb,
Have a great stay ..

sabr*
02-01-2010, 10:03 PM
سم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Bismillā hir Rahmā nir Rahīm
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Akhi o2a1:

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest when time permits that you read the FAQ section. The information will help you acclimate quicker.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.