/* */

PDA

View Full Version : parents

anonymous
01-31-2010, 10:50 AM
most of the time our parents will over look and forgive our faults and not tell you as to not upset you, they wont show you when they are angry or upset. but i want to know is there some way you can tell your parents are upset with you if they dont say anything? how can you tell? sometimes i cant help but feel that my mum is upset with me, but she doesn't say anything.

and the thing is, if you do ask, then they like to play with your mind abit :p by telling you that they are upset with you when in fact they arent so can you differentaite between the real thing? im a simple minded person and most of the time understand things at their face value only.

and also, can parents find you too affetionate, or too worrysome over them? does it annoy them when you worry too much? they are all alone and you ask them if anything is the matter? like sometimes i see my mum acting out of character, so i ask her what the matter is, and she will repsond with a falt tone but i dont know if that means "im annoyed" or "im annoyed, spot invading my privacy" how do you know when to "back off" and if you do "back off" how do you deal with them feelings of guilt or upset that your parents are upset and you cant you cant do nothing about it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
02-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Talking is the best way to clear away any misconception. :statisfie

S<Chowdhury
02-02-2010, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
Talking is the best way to clear away any misconception. :statisfie
agreed :statisfie

abu_musab461
02-02-2010, 10:26 PM
A problem shared is a problem halves as they say

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
^ a problem shared is a problem doubled more like

tw009
02-03-2010, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
^ a problem shared is a problem doubled more like
lol no, that's why you need to share it with the right person.

syilla
02-03-2010, 02:10 AM
You're so nice to wanting to know if you have hurt your parents feelings. I'm so absorbed in my own life...that i couldn't see/care whether my mother is hurting. :hmm: I should change my attitude :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.