/* */

PDA

View Full Version : .. A little girl named Al`brah ..

Beblessed
02-02-2010, 03:39 AM

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I just want it to share this with you.... when you think that your problems in this world are so huge, remind yourself of those less fortunate than yourself who are grateful for all the blessings they have been given.

Make du'a please for this wonderful girl.

A little girl named Al`brah

This story is of a little girl named Bar`ah who is 10 years old, her parents were doctors who moved to Saudi Arabia in search of better life.

At this age, Bar`ah memorized the whole Quran with tajweed, she was very intelligent, her teacher use to tell her she should be in middle school not primary school.
Her family was small and committed to Islam and its teachings… . suddenly one day the mother started feeling sever abdominal pain, after tests and checkups she found out that she has cancer, but in its late stages.

The mother thought she should tell her daughter, specially if she wakes up one day and didn’t find her mother beside her… so she told her: “Bar`ah I will go to paradise ahead of you, but I want you to read the Quran you memorized every day since it will protect you in this life…”

The little girl didn’t really understand what her mother was trying to tell her… but she started feeling the change in her mother’s status, especially when she was transferred to stay in hospital on a permanent bases. The little girl use to come to the hospital after her school and recite the Quran for her mother till the evening when her father used to take her home.

One day the hospital called the husband and informed him that the his wife’s condition was very bad and he needed to come as fast as he can, so the father picked Bar`ah from her school and headed to the hospital, when they arrived he asked her to stay in the car… so that she wouldn’t get shocked if her mother passed away.

The father got out of his car, with tears filled in his eyes and while crossing the road to enter the hospital, he was hit by a speeding car and died in front of his daughter who came crying to her father…!

The tragedy of Bar`ah is not over yet… the news of her father’s death was hidden from the mother, but after 5 days the mother passed away leaving Bar`ah alone in this life. She become alone without her parents, and her parents’ friends decided to find her relatives in Egypt so that they can take care of her.

Suddenly, Bar`ah started having sever pain like her mother, after a few tests and checkups it was confirmed it was cancer… at the surprise of every one she said: “Alhamdu Lillah, now I will meet my parents.”

All of the family friends were shocked and surprised, this little girl being faced with calamity after calamity and she is patient and satisfied with what Allah ordained for her!

People started hearing about Bar`ah and her story, and a Saudi decided to take care of her… he sent her to the UK for treatment of this disease.

One of the Islamic channels (Al Hafiz – The protector) got in contact with this little girl and asked her to recite the Quran… and this is her beautiful voice with recitation.. .

Must Listen!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gurpc0Z4EwQ

They contacted her again before she went into a coma and she made dua for her parents and sang a nasheed…

Another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2CfyxzR_Yk

The days passed by and the cancer spread all over her body, the doctors decided to amputate her legs, and she is patient and satisfied with Allah’s ordains… after a few days the CANCER spread to her brain, upon which doctors decided for another urgent brain surgery… and now her body is in a UK hospital in full COMA…

So pray for her health and speedy recovery…

Another recitation.. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3_oLGZ_no

May Allah (swt) ease her pain and grant her a FAST recovery and may he give us ALL sabr to pass through hard times in life Ameen..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-02-2010, 05:31 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
: “Alhamdu Lillah, now I will meet my parents.”

Ameen to her dua. May Allah ease her pain . Any relative is with her at hospital ?

Misz_Muslimah
02-02-2010, 06:07 AM
Ameen..May Allah ease her pain in both this life and the hereafter and enter her into Janaat-Ul-Firdaws ..ameen

Beblessed
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

Ameen to her dua. May Allah ease her pain . Any relative is with her at hospital ?
Allaah a3lam, i dont know sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
02-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Ameen ya rabb ! May Allah swt reunite her with her parents in Jannat ul-Firdaws.

Muslim Woman
02-07-2010, 01:21 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
Allaah a3lam, i dont know sis

if u know any update , pl. let us know here .

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Subhanallah, something to learn from a 10 years old girl.. PATIENCE

Donia
02-08-2010, 05:23 AM
May Allah (swt) ease her pain and grant her a FAST recovery and may he give us ALL sabr to pass through hard times in life Ameen..
Ameen...................

skatteress
02-09-2010, 10:02 PM
A little girl named "Al'brah".. must read‏

assalamo alaikum..

i recived this email and i thought i should share it with you..

may Allahs mercy be upon her and her parents and upon those who turn to Allah in repentence, these are signs of patience that Allah has provided few, surely Allah is the forgiver for those who believe as a better life awaits them in jannah. May Allah grant Jannah to the rightous, aameen.

may Allahs mercy be upon us all aaameen..

A little girl named Al`brah

This story is of a little girl named Bar`ah who is 10 years old, her parents were doctors who moved to Saudi Arabia in search of better life.

At this age, Bar`ah memorized the whole Quran with tajweed, she was very intelligent, her teacher use to tell her she should be in middle school not primary school.

Her family was small and committed to Islam and its teachings.... suddenly one day the mother started feeling sever abdominal pain, after tests and checkups she found out that she has cancer, but in its late stages.

The mother thought she should tell her daughter, specially if she wakes up one day and didn't find her mother beside her... so she told her: "Bar`ah I will go to paradise ahead of you, but I want you to read the Quran you memorized every day since it will protect you in this life..."

The little girl didn't really understand what her mother was trying to tell her... but she started feeling the change in her mother's status, especially when she was transferred to stay in hospital on a permanent bases. The little girl use to come to the hospital after her school and recite the Quran for her mother till the evening when her father used to take her home.

One day the hospital called the husband and informed him that the his wife's condition was very bad and he needed to come as fast as he can, so the father picked Bar`ah from her school and headed to the hospital, when they arrived he asked her to stay in the car... so that she wouldn't get shocked if her mother passed away.

The father got out of his car, with tears filled in his eyes and while crossing the road to enter the hospital, he was hit by a speeding car and died in front of his daughter who came crying to her father...!

The tragedy of Bar`ah is not over yet... the news of her father's death was hidden from the mother, but after 5 days the mother passed away leaving Bar`ah alone in this life. She became alone without her parents, and her parents' friends decided to find her relatives in Egypt so that they can take care of her.

Suddenly, Bar`ah started having sever pain like her mother, after a few tests and checkups it was confirmed it was cancer... at the surprise of every one she said: "Alhamdu Lillah, now I will meet my parents."

All of the family friends were shocked and surprised, this little girl being faced with calamity after calamity and she is patient and satisfied with what Allah ordained for her!

People started hearing about Bar`ah and her story, and a Saudi decided to take care of her... he sent her to the UK for treatment of this disease.

One of the Islamic channels (Al Hafiz - The protector) got in contact with this little girl and asked her to recite the Quran... and this is her beautiful voice with recitation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnNS9ID9Ecw

They contacted her again before she went into a coma and she made dua for her parents and sang a nasheed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD5S-jtxFls

The days passed by and the cancer spread all over her body, the doctors decided to amputate her legs, and she is patient and satisfied with Allah's ordains... after a few days the CANCER spread to her brain, upon which doctors decided for another urgent brain surgery... and now her body is in a UK hospital in full COMA..

So pray for her health and speedy recovery..

Another recitation..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkIO02s6Ywg

:cry: sooooo saad!! snif snif

Mujahideen92
02-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Omg...i dont know what to say really

What a tragic story

Rafeeq
02-10-2010, 09:25 AM
May Allah help her

Asiyah3
02-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Masha'lLah... Inna lilLahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon-
May Allah cure her and grant her Jannat al-Firdaws.

BintAbee
02-10-2010, 10:02 AM

What a sweet voice! May Allah help this little girl and grant her parents Jannah. I hardly know what to say, I'm wiping the tears off my face over and over again. :cry:

:w:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
02-10-2010, 10:12 AM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon!!:cry:

I jus finished recited Qur'an & read this so early in the morning...Subhan'Allah!!:cry:

May Allah (swt) increase her patience & fulfil her desires & bless her with what is best for her life in this world & Al Akhirah, Aameen!!:cry::cry:

:w:

skatteress
02-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Ameen Ameen!! ......

syilla
02-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Innaillihiwainnahirojiun... Children have so much patience compared to the adults :(

MashaAllah...you're so right her recitation is sooo beautiful

Her voice is soooo amazingglyyy beautiful... :(

S_87
02-12-2010, 12:56 PM
subhanAllah :cry:

Muslim Woman
02-12-2010, 05:06 PM

no news ?

noorseeker
02-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Ameen .May she meet her parents in jannah

Hayfa
02-12-2010, 07:48 PM
SubhanAllah, May Allah cure her, protect her and keep her happy Aameen

Hayfa
02-12-2010, 09:19 PM
do you know where in the UK she is?

tango92
02-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Alhamdulilah ive never felt iman so pure as from her

Misz_Muslimah
02-15-2010, 05:09 PM
May Allah bless her and grant both her and her parent's Janaat-ul-Fidaws..ameen

Banu_Hashim
02-15-2010, 05:19 PM
I got this in an email only recently. Very Sad. May Allah help her. Ameen.

Sawdah
02-15-2010, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
May Allah bless her and grant both her and her parent's Janaat-ul-Fidaws..ameen
Ameen.

To Allah we belong and to him we shall return.

Banu_Hashim
02-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Did anyone else have an issue with the bit where her mother said "Bar`ah I will go to paradise ahead of you". Surely only Allaah (swt) knows who will be admitted to jannah and who will be admitted to Naar for definite :hmm:.

waqas maqsood
02-17-2010, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Did anyone else have an issue with the bit where her mother said "Bar`ah I will go to paradise ahead of you". Surely only Allaah (swt) knows who will be admitted to jannah and who will be admitted to Naar for definite :hmm:.
Well, I guess its because Bar'ah is a little child.. and wanted her to be strong...

Not exactly going to say to her 10 years old daughter that i'm going to Naar

I don't really think of it as an issue.. But as a motivation because if Bar'ah was not ill, she'll grow up knowing that she has to do good deeds in order to see her mother in Jannah...

tw009
02-17-2010, 05:39 AM
That was such a painful read.

May Allah grant her parents Jaanat and make things easy for Bar'ah

Hayaa
02-17-2010, 06:56 AM
SubhanAllaah..her beautiful recitation and devastating story left me speechless.. and made me think about the true reality of this world and how we chase after it when we should be decorating our afterlife. May Allaah bless her and her parents with the highest ranks in jannah. Ameen

ژاله
02-17-2010, 08:06 AM
subhanAllah what a beautiful recitation. :cry:
may Allah ease her pain and unite her with her parents in Jannah, Ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
02-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Ameen imsad .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.