/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asslamu 'Alykoum wr wb

جوري
02-02-2010, 04:53 PM
:sl:

I have created this thread to ask the dear brothers and sisters here whom I hold in very high regard and who know me by name or even not by name, to keep me in your sincere du3a these up coming few weeks insha'Allah..
I don't want to disclose personal details of my life so publicly, but I ask from Allah swt to grant you the same as you'd request for me insha'Allah which is every happiness and success and triumph over any difficulty that you are faced with and forgive you your sins..

Jazakoum Allah kol khyer insha'Allah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
02-02-2010, 05:33 PM
May allah swt ease for you your affairs . Ameen

Misz_Muslimah
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
May Allah grant you success, happiness, and make you amongst the righteous on the Day Of Judgement..
:wa:

Tilmeez
02-02-2010, 06:38 PM
You are always in my dua's Inshallah. My Favorite dua (you know that, I know) is for you Inshallah. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Jazakoum Allah khyran.. al7mdlillah.. I am blessed to have you guys in my life..

I need some rep powers tilmeez, who took away my rep power? :raging: lol
May Allah swt grant all of you every happiness, ameen ya rabb..

BintAbee
02-02-2010, 06:40 PM

May Allah give you all the Halaal you desire and save you from evil and may He ease your affairs :wub:

Misz_Muslimah
02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Jazakoum Allah khyran.. al7mdlillah.. I am blessed to have you guys in my life..

I need some rep powers tilmeez, who took away my rep power? :raging: lol
May Allah swt grant all of you every happiness, ameen ya rabb..

We're even more blessed that we have such a knowledgeable sister as a member of this forum..
Ameeen thuma ameen :)

Insaanah
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM
:sl: my dear sis,

May Allah ease your affairs, remove all your difficulties, worries and troubles, and grant you every success and happiness in both worlds, and may He bestow His best on you in this world and the hereafter. Ameen.

May He increase you in knowledge, keep you rightly guided and overlook and forgive any sins, and enter you on Yaum al Qiyaamah into Jannatul Firdous. Ameen.

Remember Allah lots these upcoming few weeks, inshaAllah. This dua may also be of some help: http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=40 , as well as:
Hasbunallaahu wa ni'mal wakeel, ni'mal maulaa wa ni'mannaseer.
Rabbiyassir wa laa ta'assir.
Hasbiyallaahu laa ilaaha illaahu 'alaihi tawakkaltu wa huwa rabbul 'arshil atheem. (this one seven times morning and evening)

I will keep you in my'du'aas inshaAllah.

Soulja Girl
02-02-2010, 07:16 PM

May Allah SWT give you the best fiddunya wal aakhirah! <3

Asiyah3
02-02-2010, 07:24 PM
^^Ameen to the du'aas

May Allah have mercy on you in this life and the Aakhirah, and reward you with jannat-al-Firdaws

Al-hamdulil-Lah, We are very lucky to have you here :)

Asiyaah
02-02-2010, 07:43 PM
May Allah guide you to peace, the right path, and forgive your sins, ameen.

Cabdullahi
02-02-2010, 07:59 PM

whom I hold in very high regard and who know me by name or even not by name.

May allah guide our beloved sister to the straight path ameen our sister who we know by name, sister zaghloula

classic Egyptian name = zaghloula

HopeFul
02-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Assalamoalaikum,

May Allah clear your difficulties and fulfill your Halal desires, ameen.

جوري
02-02-2010, 08:16 PM
lol at zaghlola.. I have been known as zumurudda but zaghlola is a classic ;D

Jazakoum Allah kol khyer.. I hope especially those of you who make friday prayer at the mosque and fajr prayer to dedicate a moment or two of your du3a for me insha'Allah and for this ummah

Danah
02-02-2010, 08:38 PM
May Allah ease your affairs and decide what is best to you dear sis.

Those are my favourite duaas in my hard times:

اللهم إنك أنت المجيب و أنا المضطر فاكشف ما بي من سوء و ضر

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

lol at zaghlola.. I have been known as zumurudda but zaghlola is a classic ;D
lol @ zaghlola, remind me of some friends calling each other Umm-Zaghlol lol

Life_Is_Short
02-02-2010, 11:36 PM
May Allah grant us all Paradise. Ameen

I'm glad to be part of IB. :)

tw009
02-03-2010, 01:54 AM

Sister, May Allah make things easier for you and guide us all to the right path.

You are in my prayers.

syilla
02-03-2010, 02:51 AM
sister zaghlola :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlPcPUB9F9E

You will be always be in my dua :)

Donia
02-03-2010, 04:28 AM
:wa:, sis.

I'm going to pray Isha shortly and I will make dua for you insha'Allah. I will try to remember during Fajr also.

May Allah grant you everything that is good for you and protect you from anything that is negative. Ameen.

cat eyes
02-03-2010, 06:55 PM

I have created this thread to ask the dear brothers and sisters here whom I hold in very high regard and who know me by name or even not by name, to keep me in your sincere du3a these up coming few weeks insha'Allah..
I don't want to disclose personal details of my life so publicly, but I ask from Allah swt to grant you the same as you'd request for me insha'Allah which is every happiness and success and triumph over any difficulty that you are faced with and forgive you your sins..

may Allah ease your struggles and make your path easy for u Ameen.

U are in my duas

Ansariyah
02-03-2010, 08:02 PM
May ALlah swt take away ur difficulties n grant u all the happiness in this life n the next ameen.

If u need anything sis im always here for u.
xx

Alpha Dude
02-03-2010, 08:21 PM
:sl: Ameen to all duas. InshaAllah will remember you in duas!

chacha_jalebi
02-03-2010, 09:41 PM
if your goin through a downy time, theres only one way you can go next ..... UP:D

may Allah (Swt) make you feel gooood asap and give you truee true sakinah and keep it with you 24/7 :D be strong and firm sister

جوري
02-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Jazakoum Allah kol khyer all of you..
you have you have given me tremendous support and Allah swt knows how much I need it...

blessings to everyone..

ardianto
02-04-2010, 09:18 AM
:sl:, sister Gossamer skye.

Insha Allah, you are always in mu du'a. :)

Woodrow
02-04-2010, 11:19 AM

Always keep in mind that no matter how dark the tunnel is, every person has with them a bright light to help them pass through their tunnels. It is during these times we discover our need for the light of Emaam and when we reach the darkest part of our journey, is when we learn how to let the light shine.

May Allaah(swt) brighten your Emaam and allow you to pass easily through this tunnel without fear, and for the tunnel be a short journey opening to blessings and greater things for your life. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.