/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم peace be upon you

algerian adam
02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
peace be upon you

انا أخوكم في الله ادم من أرص الاسلام اود أن اتفاعل معكم في هذا المنتدى المبارك بغية الافادة و الاستفادة
I am your brother Adam from islam land, I would like to interract with you here in this blessed forum In order to inform you and take advantage of you;D
May Allah guide us.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
02-03-2010, 10:50 PM
:wa:

Welcome akhi :shade:

sabr*
02-04-2010, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by algerian adam
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته
peace be upon you

انا أخوكم في الله ادم من أرص الاسلام اود أن اتفاعل معكم في هذا المنتدى المبارك بغية الافادة و الاستفادة
I am your brother Adam from islam land, I would like to interract with you here in this blessed forum In order to inform you and take advantage of you;D
May Allah guide us.
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Akhi algerian adam:

Welcome to the IB forum.

Hopefully you will take advantage of the sections and threads that contribute you understanding Islam. If you can contribute it would be appreciated.

When time permits make every attempt to review the FAQ section. It will assist you in acclimating to the forum sooner.

Jazakillahu Khair

Rafeeq
02-04-2010, 03:49 AM
Welcome to IB Ya Akhi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
02-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Walaikumussallam...

Island is cool... Hopefully is not in the lost island and finally you are able to invent a broadband there and able to get connected to the internet

Welcome and have a beneficial stay :D :D

ardianto
02-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Waalaikumsalam.

Welcome, brother from Algeria. :D

Misz_Muslimah
02-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forum ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.