/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do Muslims defend the Taliban Actions!

anonymous
02-04-2010, 04:56 AM
:sl:

How can the many forum members who support the Taliban justify them killing Children at the School reported by Al Jazeera?

http://english.aljazeera.net /news/asia/ 2010/02/201023125741180461.html

I will wait for the forthcoming excuses and avoiding the question.

3:110 (Y. Ali) Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.

PROHIBITION OF KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN WAR

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4319:

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles fought by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
02-05-2010, 08:38 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
because us Muslims are smart cookies thus we dont blindly accept the testimony/words of those who want to justify their own hate and their own ill morals by twisting the words and actions of thier enemies as to weaken our morale. we shouldnt just accept what the media say without properly investigating it. we shouldn't hate our brethren in faith or denounce them so readily, especially when the news comes from a questionable source.

comprehende?

S_87
02-05-2010, 01:34 PM
maybe we should ask the american government how come they are willing to make agreements with the taliban

sur
02-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Because these supporters have same mentality as so-called taliban, Word taliban now, is a catch-phrase for any fenatic originating in certain geographic area, with goal to kill & get killed unjustly... most often backed directly or indirectly by CIA/Mossad/RAW/MI6 etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
02-06-2010, 04:41 AM
1) i donot believe in Taliban's ideology (its great that they champion the cause of afghans but what did they do when they were ruling afghanistan and what are they doing now ? killing civilians )

2) neither do i approve of those who fight them who champion the cause of democracy while hiding their ulterior motives.

aadil77
02-06-2010, 12:14 PM
We can defend the taliban because they themselves have to release weekly statements to deny these lies of the media, they've said that these attacks are by american agencies eg; blackwater to create negative public opinion of the taliban. I would take the words of a muslim anyday over the lies of kuffar.

watch this, its in pashtun type urdu with arabic subtitles, theres one with english subtitles but I can't find it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZdtFsQbI7w

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.