/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum my sisters and brothers

iBelieve
02-04-2010, 03:31 PM
A born muslim but unfortunately lived most of my 25 years life as a lost soul chasing the superficial things in life..You know what m talking about..Alhamdulillah Allah Subhanahuwataala guided me back to the truth..Now with all my heart trying to follow the straight path..

Inshallah I hope to meet a lot of my muslim brothers and sisters here and learn from you all..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Assalamualaikum.

Welcome in IB forum, brother iBelieve.

There are many brothers and sisters here. You can learn from them and they can learn from you.

:)

sabr*
02-04-2010, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iBelieve
A born muslim but unfortunately lived most of my 25 years life as a lost soul chasing the superficial things in life..You know what m talking about..Alhamdulillah Allah Subhanahuwataala guided me back to the truth..Now with all my heart trying to follow the straight path..

Inshallah I hope to meet a lot of my muslim brothers and sisters here and learn from you all..
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

iBelieve:

If everyone repents it isn't a reflection of where you been but your current destination. You have arrived at the right destination. Welcome to the forum.

When time permits review the FAQ section that will assist you in acclimating sooner.

Binyamine
02-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

A warm welcome to IB.

We hope to benefit from you and we pray that Insha'Allah you shall benefit from us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
02-04-2010, 04:25 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by iBelieve
...Alhamdulillah Allah Subhanahuwataala guided me back to the truth....
Welcome back to Islam :statisfie

Welcome to the forum .

Asiyah3
02-04-2010, 05:04 PM
:wa:

:welcome: to the Forums! I hope you'll gain beneficial knowledge here insha'lLah.
May Allah increase you in knowledge & Iman and guide you to the straight path. Enjoy your stay :)

Asiyaah
02-05-2010, 12:56 AM
As-salam alaykum and welcome to the forum. I hope the forum is helpful in your journey back to Allah. :rollseyes

tw009
02-05-2010, 01:25 AM
Walikum'Salaam Brother, I hope this forums is great benefit for you as it is for me.

May Allah keep you on the straight path.

syilla
02-05-2010, 02:20 AM
Wa'alaikumussallam...

Alhamdulillah May Allah guide us all...May Allah show us the right path and make us the 'best' muslims and muslimah...

and have a beneficial stay :)

iBelieve
02-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Jazakallah khair brothers and sister..I feel like home already Alhamdulillah :)

Misz_Muslimah
02-05-2010, 05:49 PM
^ Alhamdulilah..
Hope you have a beneficial stay brother..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.