/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Belief in faith

Innocent Soul
02-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Assalamualikum
I just wanted to share something.
Always I wait for my sis as her classes don't finish as fast as my.Today when I was out of the school waiting for sis to come I saw a woman whom I have seen many times out side the school.She was very old maybe she was unable to see with one eye.Many of the girls tried to avoid her.She asked the girls of my school to give money but they said they do not have but they have that they don't want to give.When I heard her saying that her leg was paining and she said the girls to pray for her.I was shocked then while I was praying maghrib I just remembered it and thought that she might be a non-muslim but she believed in god she believed that god will help her.I just pray Allah to take her to he right path atleast at this old age.I have seen many persons asking for money but she was not like them she believed that god is there whether for her it is Allah or something else.
May Allah take her to the right path.
Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sabr*
02-07-2010, 06:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Assalamualikum
I just wanted to share something.
Always I wait for my sis as her classes don't finish as fast as my.Today when I was out of the school waiting for sis to come I saw a woman whom I have seen many times out side the school.She was very old maybe she was unable to see with one eye.Many of the girls tried to avoid her.She asked the girls of my school to give money but they said they do not have but they have that they don't want to give.When I heard her saying that her leg was paining and she said the girls to pray for her.I was shocked then while I was praying maghrib I just remembered it and thought that she might be a non-muslim but she believed in god she believed that god will help her.I just pray Allah to take her to he right path atleast at this old age.I have seen many persons asking for money but she was not like them she believed that god is there whether for her it is Allah or something else.
May Allah take her to the right path.
Ameen
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Ukhti Safiya:

You will have to first ascertain if the woman believes in one illah (Creator) or been raised to join partners with Allah. Allah is the Creator of all and knows the current and future effects of the deeds of his creation.

Surah Tauba 9:113

It is not fitting, for the Prophet and those who believe, that they should pray for forgiveness for Pagans, even though they be of kin, after it is clear to them that they are companions of the Fire.
(Y. Ali translation)

Asiyah3
02-07-2010, 07:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabr62
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Ukhti Safiya:

You will have to first ascertain if the woman believes in one illah (Creator) or been raised to join partners with Allah. Allah is the Creator of all and knows the current and future effects of the deeds of his creation.
As the verse states it's not fitting for the believers to ask for forgiveness for pagans, but praying for guidance for them is a different case. The prophet SAAS prayed guidance for example for Abu Hurairah's mother and Allah accepted his prayer.

^^Ameen. Sister, maybe next time you see her you could maybe try to invite her to Islam :) You don't necessarily have to do it directly, but try to at least move a stone inside her so she comes a bit closer. Discuss her faith generally and then from there, insha'lLah.

May Allah guide her to the straight path.

A-Believer-25
02-07-2010, 08:50 PM
May Allah guide her to the straight path! Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
02-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Please help the poor regardless of the religion :( . I am from the same place as you sis , So i have seen a lot of similiar situations.Praying for guidance is always good.

Who knows if she is a non muslim ? she might not be of any religion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.