/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mass-media In Various Countries Accuse 'Israelis' Of Murders Of Haitian Children

Afg
02-06-2010, 01:05 PM
:sl: Mass-media In Various Countries Accuse 'Israelis' Of Murders Of Haitian Children For Organs

The American TV station CNS (Cybercast News Service) reported with reference to the Iranian newspaper Keyhan that Zionist militants who came to Haiti from the occupied Palestine "to help earthquake victims" are actually engaged in catching children in the devastated country and killing them to cut out organs.

The Iranian newspaper reports about missing Haitian children and advises Haitians whom the "Israelis" allegedly "help" not to lose sight of their children and their body parts.

The TV channel also said that an extensive coverage of the crimes commited by the "Israelis" in Haiti could be seen on the website of the Lebanese TV station al-Manar. The report says that the real aim of "Israel's help" to Haiti was to harvest internal human organs.

The report partly uses the a black Americans' TV footage that warned Haitians not to trust Jewish "philanthropists".

Information on the activities of "Israel" in Haiti caused a wave of indignation in the Muslim world, even among Muslims most loyal to the West.

Asharq Alawsat, the largest English-language Saudi-based paper in the Arab world, writes in its issue dated January 31:

"After the Swedish journalist Donald Bostrom wrote about the "Israeli" army killing Palestinian youth in order to harvest their organs, there were other media reports about "Israelis" stealing Ukrainian children in order to harvest their organs.

Once again there are documented reports from Haiti that organs are being stolen by "Israelis" without international justice intervening to put an end to such criminal practices against innocent vulnerable people".

Crimes commited by the Jews in Haiti also caused indignation of many American Christians. A newspaper of American dissidents, The Peoples Voice, says in an article by Stephen Lendman entitled "Focus on "Israel": Harvesting Haitian Organs":

"The "Israel" Defense Forces' aid mission to Haiti left "Israel" overnight (January 14) with equipment for setting up an emergency field hospital. Around 220 soldiers and officers (were) in the delegation, including 120 medical staff (to) operate the hospital in the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince."

On January 20, the Lebanon's Al-Manar TV reported on the mission, citing accusing You Tube video by the American journalist T. West from AfriSynergy Productions.

"The video presents something to think about while exploiting the horrible tragedy that has befallen Haiti where "Israeli" occupation soldiers are engaged in organ trafficking", the report of the Lebanese TV station says.

In November 2009, Alison Weir published an article in the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs headlined, ""Israeli" Organ Trafficking and Theft: From Moldova to Palestine." She cited an August Donald Bostrom article in Sweden's Aftonbladet suggesting that Israel illicitly removes body parts, including from Palestinians.

She stated:

"....Israeli organ harvesting - sometimes with Israeli governmental funding and the participation of high Israeli officials, prominent Israeli physicians, and Israeli ministries - have been documented for many years. Among the victims have been Palestinians."

Nancy Scheper-Hughes, a UC Professor of Medical Anthropology in Berkley who unflinchingly honest in (citing) the "Israeli" connection writes:

"Israel is at the top. It has tentacles reaching out worldwide. (It has) a pyramid system at work that's awesome....they have brokers everywhere, bank accounts everywhere; they've got recruiters, they've got translators, they've got travel agents who set up the visas.

They pay "the poor and the hungry to slowly dismantle their bodies" or simply take what they want from fresh corpses. Body parts are commodities, to be harvested and sold to the rich, even though organ sales are prohibited in most countries, but not in international law".

Meanwhile a Los Angeles paper, La Voz de Atzlan, in its issue dated January 29, 2010 hinted that nobody knew exactly how "Israelis" killed Haitian children before removing internal organs from their bodies and points out to possible ritual nature of these killings:

"The trafficking of children for sex and for their organs is also presently occurring in other third world countries. Mexican children are most vulnerable because Mexico shares a border with a wealthy neighbor to the north.

La Voz de Aztlan reported on the abduction of Mexican children by the USA "Organ Mafia" that operates along the US/Mexico border in clandestine clinics for the purpose of transplanting Mexican baby organs to wealthy but sick American children.

Among the worst of the "Organ Mafias" are those belonging to Zionist "Israel" and to certain Jewish cults.

Last year the FBI arrested 6 rabbis for trafficking in human organs between New York, New Jersey and Zionist "Israel". The "Rabbi Mafia" made tens of millions in human organs and laundered the money through phoney Jewish charities and synagogues.

Arrested were Rabbi Mordchai Fish, Rabbi Albert Schwartz, Rabbi Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, Rabbi Eliahu Ben Haim, Rabbi Saul Kassin, and Rabbi Edmund Nahum. Thirty eight corrupt politicians controlled by the criminal Jewish rabbis were also arrested", American newspaper wrote.

A number of American opposition media reported that a censored version of an interview with the Prime Minister of Haiti Bellerive by the CNN was placed in Internet. It confirms that Zionist militants from the gang "Israel's defense army" came to Haiti from the occupied Palestine to kill Haitian children for organs. A journalist, typical for the mainstream US media, played surprise:

- Organ trafficking, now?

- Yes, organ trafficking, now,- the Prime Minister said.

A US website, Above Top Secret, comments:

"Is anyone really shocked?

Wonder why America hasn't set up a hospital in Haiti yet and "Israeli"/Jews rushed there rather fast?

Some newspapers and lots of people are coming out and telling of Jews rushing down to Haiti to harvest organs, lots of money down their.

The Haitian PM has admitted Jews are harvesting organs now, even live children", the American opposition website says.

In their comments on the CNN video, ordinary Americans say that Zionists profit not only from organ trafficking but also from donations that TV-watching and mainstream-press-reading compassionate Westerners zombified by the zionized media send to "help earthquake victims", but in fact the money goes into the pockets of the Zionist "charity" mafia.

The mainstream US press reports the same but in a censored form. The Huffington Post writes:

On CNN on January 27 Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive talked to the network's Christiane Amanpour about the unsettling reality of trafficking of human organs from victims in the wake of the earthquake that struck a few weeks ago.

"A lot of organizations - they come and they say there were children on the streets," Bellerive said. "They are going to bring them to the States -- we have already reports of trafficking, even of organ trafficking."

AMANPOUR: And do you know for sure that children are being trafficked now? (dialogue censored as compared with the video - KC).

BELLERIVE: There are children trafficking for children and adult persons, also. Because they need all types of organs.

AMANPOUR: No, but I mean live children. Are they being trafficked now?

BELLERIVE: The reports I receive; yes.

Meanwhile, it is reported that the CNN accidentally filmed lots of human organ that were cut out from Haitians in the Jewish hospital in Haiti. The video footage could be seen using this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfELgav1Qs

It is also reported that the huge international scandal forced Zionists to urgently cancel its operation for the extraction of human organs from adult Haitians and their children, at least officially.

"On Thursday, January 28, at approximately 8:40 am an El Al Boeing landed at the Ben Gurion airport coming from Port-au-Prince (Haiti). This special flight from Haiti brought 236 "Israelis" (218 soldiers and 18 civilians) back", an "Israeli" website said.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hanif_
02-11-2010, 11:52 PM
:sl:

Ukhti Afg:

is youtube your only source for this report. We reviewed The American TV station CNS (Cybercast News Service) formerly called the Conservative News Service and a subsidiary of the conservative news monitoring group, the Media Research Center (MRC) is not mainstream or supportive of anything Islamic. Any reports from this source is only in support of Zionist efforts.

This is the tone on the reports from this site on Israeli efforts in Haiti:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/60320

All the articles on this site praise the Occupiers of Palestine. Can you provide a link regarding your thread.

Sukhranallah

Afg
02-18-2010, 04:23 AM
^:wa: Sorry akhi, I don't have a link. But I don't see how this certain report is in support of the zionists, considering the fact it could be very highly true.

Israelis are criminals, they are also good at hiding their evilness.

titus
02-18-2010, 05:55 AM
You claim the mass media in several countries are reporting yet, yet I don't see one single reputable news source that backs that up.

When an article like this quotes Above Top Secret, which is a site that claims aliens are visiting our planet among other things, then I know it is desperate for a source.

This article smells.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supreme
02-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Oh, come on titus my man, it's an Iranian newspaper! I mean, they would never exaggerate or lie about Israel, would they? I mean, I always thought Iran and Israel were friends...

titus
02-18-2010, 02:32 PM
True dat Supreme. I should have learned by now to never question articles about Israel that are negative because they are always true and all Israelis are evil.

joedawun
02-18-2010, 02:42 PM
This thread proves nothing except that people will unobjectively search out and believe any source that will help to demonize their enemies.

Argamemnon
02-18-2010, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
You claim the mass media in several countries are reporting yet, yet I don't see one single reputable news source that backs that up.
What reputable source do you have in mind, the Jew York Times?

Argamemnon
02-18-2010, 04:08 PM
True dat Supreme. I should have learned by now to never question articles about Israel that are negative because they are always true and all Israelis are evil.
Actually, it's the other way around, Muslims are constantly blamed and demonized. The Zionist and Judeo-Christian media control world public opinion to the detriment of Muslims (and others). They not only demonize Muslims, but also cover up their own crimes.

titus
02-18-2010, 04:18 PM
"Jew York Times"! What a knee slapper!

Where did you steal that one from? Stormfront?

On a more serious note, about any major newspaper in the world? How about any major news service like AP or Reuters?

If your idea of discerning news sources are youtube and Abovetopsecret then you might want to reevaluate how you get your information.

Supreme
02-18-2010, 04:40 PM
How about Al Jazeera? They're not run by Zionist, communist, anti Muslim, hate filled, Jewish, Christian, American, Western folks like the others so *blatantly*are, are they?

Froggy
02-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Most of these articles claim Israel is running a devastanting shortage of organs because Judaism prohibits organ donations. This may be true, but seeing how the majority of Israelis are secular and not really religious, it may not even be true.

Ramadhan
02-19-2010, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
Most of these articles claim Israel is running a devastanting shortage of organs because Judaism prohibits organ donations. This may be true, but seeing how the majority of Israelis are secular and not really religious, it may not even be true.
However, you should also be aware of recent big cases of organ theft run by rabbis in NY-NJ. Authorities called it the world's largest ring of organs harvesting and theft.

titus
02-19-2010, 05:32 AM
It was not organ theft, actually. They paid people for their kidneys and sold them for a huge profit to the people that needed them. The brokering of organs is illegal, but they were not killing people and taking their organs. Paying someone living desperate conditions $1000 for their kidney then selling it for over $100,000, though, is reprehensible. (and something that the "Jew York Times" and other Zionist news agencies all reported on)

Afg
02-19-2010, 11:30 AM
It was not organ theft, actually. They paid people for their kidneys and sold them for a huge profit to the people that needed them. The brokering of organs is illegal, but they were not killing people and taking their organs. Paying someone living desperate conditions $1000 for their kidney then selling it for over $100,000, though, is reprehensible. (and something that the "Jew York Times" and other Zionist news agencies all reported on)
You're kidding right? They literally trick you, and sometimes operate on you without you even knowing. You didn't know?

As regards to this article, no matter what some pathetic people say online, it certainly does not change the facts on the ground. Israel is well known for it's crime in stealing organs, this comes as no surprise.

Afg
02-19-2010, 12:08 PM
There are countless articles on this, this just being one of them.

http://www.infowars.com/activist-wat...gans-in-haiti/

I didn't know a thread already existed,

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ans-haiti.html

titus
02-19-2010, 01:52 PM
They literally trick you, and sometimes operate on you without you even knowing.
I was not aware of this particular operation taking organs without the people knowing about it. Can you provide a link on that please?

Asiyah3
02-19-2010, 03:05 PM
^Why pay for organs when you can simply snitch it all free of charge? :X

sister herb
02-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Israelis are experts of stealing everything - after they stole the whole country - Palestine. In those areas of Palestine what they havenĀ“t took yet complately they daily take more and more - even graveyards. Like this:

Video - Mamilla Cemetery: Victim of Israeli "tolerance"
Neverbeforecampaign
February 17, 2010

The Campaign to Preserve Mamilla Jerusalem Cemetery was launched in February 2010: http://www.mamillacampaign.org/

In the name of tolerance, and human dignity, the Israeli regime is intent on razing the oldest cemetery in the Holy City of Jerusalem. The goal is clear: erase anything to do with the past and the identity of Jerusalem that does not conform with the Zionist vision.

For decades, this regime has been implementing policies that aim to ethnically cleanse the city of Jerusalem, as well as, other parts of historical Palestine. The regime attempts to conceal these policies and measures in various ways.

Its the turn of the 12th century Mamilla cemetery in Jerusalem. The facacde cannot be more ironic: the regime intends to build the Center for Human Dignity - Museum of Tolerance on the ruins of the cemetery.

Of course, this is only part of the racist policies of the Israeli regime, where it is only non-Jewish sites that get destroyed, regardless of their historical, religious or cultural values. Even the friends of the Israeli regime think so: The Government [of Israel] implements regulations only for Jewish sites. Non-Jewish Holy Sites do not enjoy legal protection US State Departments International Religious Freedom Report, 2009

The Campaign to Preserve Mamilla Jerusalem Cemetery was launched in February 2010.

It seems that the Israeli regime, its followers and its supporters still do not understand...
+o(

After steal everything else, what they care about some Haitian kids?

Lynx
02-19-2010, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Afg
There are countless articles on this, this just being one of them.

http://www.infowars.com/activist-wat...gans-in-haiti/

I didn't know a thread already existed,

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ans-haiti.html
infowars.

abovetopsecret.

Muslims are supposed to be honest. So do you honestly think news from a website that talks about aliens and a site used by ALEX JONES...is credible? Remember, lying is prohibited in Islam no matter how much you hate Israel. The Muslims who have not condemned the OP for using ridiculous sources should fear Allah since I am pretty sure there is a hadith out there that says you should forbid evil with your hands, or speak against it or hate it with your heart and spreading MISINFORMATION is an evil similar to lying.

aadil77
02-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Whats with zionist scum and harvesting organs? they admitted to it in palestine nothing shocking if they're doing it in haiti

Afg
02-20-2010, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx
infowars.

abovetopsecret.

Muslims are supposed to be honest. So do you honestly think news from a website that talks about aliens and a site used by ALEX JONES...is credible? Remember, lying is prohibited in Islam no matter how much you hate Israel. The Muslims who have not condemned the OP for using ridiculous sources should fear Allah since I am pretty sure there is a hadith out there that says you should forbid evil with your hands, or speak against it or hate it with your heart and spreading MISINFORMATION is an evil similar to lying.
I think I did say that there are countless articles on this, and just gave one example. You are saying I'm lying just because YOU can't bring yourself to terms with this news? You want everyone to condemn me just because I posted the news? :hmm: You have serious issues. So if you are a Muslim, I guess you are safe now after condemning me for this post, and the rest of them have committed a sin..:hmm: Otherwise if you are not, you are using this to your advantage, which doesn't even apply just because you think this is false news.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.