/* */

PDA

View Full Version : winter weather in my neck of the woods..

جوري
02-06-2010, 06:04 PM
http://gblsharing.app.aol.com/pop-up/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-06-2010, 06:08 PM
if the first link doesn't work.. try access through this link:

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...ion%2F19347460

:w:

aadil77
02-07-2010, 12:40 AM
this is what uk was like a couple of weeks ago, thickest snow up in scotland

جوري
02-07-2010, 01:06 AM
love winter.. just not enjoying it this time around I am afraid.. I feel rather emotionally unwell of late .. imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
02-07-2010, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
love winter.. just not enjoying it this time around I am afraid.. I feel rather emotionally unwell of late .. imsad
me too, it's something about winter :( when I have money insha Allah, I'm gonna migrate when winter comes lol.

Supreme
02-07-2010, 01:04 PM
The Americans generally laugh at us British and our inability to cope with snow. Well, look who's stuggling now!

But here in Britain, more snow is yet forecast next week. Hopefully it's happen, I need more snow.

ardianto
02-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Oh, please, don't talk about winter and snow. You make me so jealous.

Woodrow
02-07-2010, 02:55 PM
:sl:

My Du'as are with all of those living in the Eastern USA states.

I was looking at the Radar images. The Eastern coast is getting walloped. Although we got the cold, you guys are betting buried. I can't believe 3 to 4 feet in parts of Virginian and the Snows extending from Virginia Northward.

ardianto
02-07-2010, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Oh, please, don't talk about winter and snow. You make me so jealous.
I must change my mind after I hear about "Snowpocalypse" or "Snowmageddon" in U.S.
May Allah save them.

waqas maqsood
02-08-2010, 04:51 AM
Weather wise, UK is the worst country to live in. Its way too unpredictable

Supreme
02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Weather wise, UK is the worst country to live in. Its way too unpredictable
Not really. Never too hot, never too cold, with no instances of hurricanes or droughts and plenty of rainfall distributed throughout the year. There's no better weather in my opinion.

aadil77
02-08-2010, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Not really. Never too hot, never too cold, with no instances of hurricanes or droughts and plenty of rainfall distributed throughout the year. There's no better weather in my opinion.
Agreed, best climate for people to live in, but the summer heat can be harsh the sunrays kind of burn you its not the same as hot countries where theres just loads of heat around. I think its somethin to do with there being a thinner ozone layer over uk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.