/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Love

aurealnour
02-06-2010, 07:49 PM
I would like to introduce myself, I am a me, I was brought up in the beautiful religion.
And I wish to call it that as I belive that there have been some major misunderstandings.
I think whatever the beliefs and cultures, people need to start to get along, we've been on this planet long enough.
I think whats missing is to replace the word hate with love, if you give love then you will receive love. If you choose to hate then that's what you will experience.

I choose love, what will you choose?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-06-2010, 07:56 PM
what is your religion 'me'?

Asiyah3
02-06-2010, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aurealnour
I would like to introduce myself, I am a me, I was brought up in the beautiful religion.
And I wish to call it that as I belive that there have been some major misunderstandings.
I think whatever the beliefs and cultures, people need to start to get along, we've been on this planet long enough.
I think whats missing is to replace the word hate with love, if you give love then you will receive love. If you choose to hate then that's what you will experience.

:welcome: to the Forums! Great to have ya here :) You said :"there have been some major misunderstandings. " Could you please elaborate? I hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us :)

S<Chowdhury
02-06-2010, 10:16 PM

:welcome: Sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
02-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Welcome to the Forum 'ME'/ 'U'..:><:

sabr*
02-07-2010, 05:29 AM

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

aurealnour:

Love starts with loving Allah.

Surah Nisa 4:1

O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, his mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): for Allah ever watches over you. (Y. Ali translation)

Welcome to the forum.

When time permits review the FAQ section that will assist you in acclimating sooner.

aurealnour
02-07-2010, 06:33 PM
I was brought up in the beautiful religion of islam. But I have grown so much like a flower. And with the guidance of the divine I have been able to blossom into a well rounded individual. I have personally found that labels becomes a form of segregation. I find it really hard watching the media blast the religion, but this is due to some major misconceptions. Islam in my mind is about love, love for thyself, love for others and the planet that the divine has bestowed on us. I think the lesson we're currently learning as humans, is for everyone not just the christians, jews or anything with a label. I belive we need to learn from our mistakes, and with that learn how to make our beautiful world sparkle once again! I think alot of the lessons in the Quaran still hold true today, but I also belive that having read between the lines it is still so much more. I have been given the gift from the almighty to heal, and for this I am thankful. As many people spend a lifetime finding out why they are here.
Prayer is the biggest and the best method of healing, and should no way be underestimated.
Its taken along time and a long journey for me to be at this point.
I shall not judge as I wish not to be judged
I shall not steal as I wish not to have a piece of me stollen
I shall not deceive as I wish not to be deceived
I shall send love as I am blessed by the love of the divine.

Asiyah3
02-07-2010, 08:51 PM
I was brought up in the beautiful religion of islam.
You are a muslim?

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Labels keep things organised.

G'day.

zakirs
02-07-2010, 09:12 PM
:sl:

How come i'm me and you are me too ? are you a clone of me ?

Italianguy
02-07-2010, 09:40 PM

Welcome to the forum:D

Nice post, are you a Muslim?

Love of God is a beautiful thing.

God be with you.

cat eyes
02-08-2010, 12:39 PM
we chose love too. :welcome: to the forum sister :)

Misz_Muslimah
02-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Welcome to the forum

edil
02-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the forum, have a benneficial stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.