/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Companions are Distanced from me...

Umm Amatullah
02-06-2010, 08:43 PM
:sl:

Please consider my situation. I have been desperately wanting to seek an elder on this issue for 2 months since it began. What happened was, 2 months ago I made a mistake with my beloved companion. Now she interpreted as the fact that I was feeling too neglected in their company- due to her kind nature, she thought that ,alongside my other friend, we should just give salam to each other and have no further attachment. I thought I could cope, but I can't, it is much worse and I have not had a chance to sit and speak with them directly- I have just been using other sisters. The problem is now I do want to reconcile with them (although there is not really a grudge, just a distance that I am dying of). Although, I want the reconcilliation, I don't what to discuss because I fear they may have coped. I am so lost, but have my trust in Allah, which is the thing that is keeping me alive in this tough situation. I want to say I loved them for the sake of Allah and I praise their humility and character, but I am just so lost without them- I could say that they were the sweetners of my soul. Yet, in their company they feel that I am most neglected as some of their friends cannot connect to me. I don't want to die of this distress and don't want to be wasting time. I feel like crying- and sometimes I pour out (al hamdu lillah, during dua a lot of the time). I don't even see how things can improve, in terms of my love for them, but I understand that Allah makes all things possible. I need to ask for sincere advice, what do I talk to my companions about that will enable them to rectify the relationship that has been so badly broken? I know they don't want to isolate me, but I feel isolated. I really am broken- May Allah guide you to the advice that will guide me, ameen. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
02-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Be frank with them? Just tell them the truth and what you really feel. Perhaps if it's too hard, send them an email with the kind of stuff you wrote here even.

CosmicPathos
02-07-2010, 07:28 PM
I cannot suggest anything in this delicate situation to you. All I can say is that all of us, in one way or another, are trying to be in the shadows of our pale companions.

cat eyes
02-07-2010, 11:57 PM
:sl: girls seem to always have this problem :s i envy brothers because they never seem to argue or have disagreements..they get on so well but girls get upset about little things... well pray to Allah to make there hearts a little more softer :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
KittenLover
02-08-2010, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
:sl: girls seem to always have this problem :s i envy brothers because they never seem to argue or have disagreements..they get on so well but girls get upset about little things... well pray to Allah to make there hearts a little more softer :hmm:
it's cos us women tend to be very emotional sis ;D

Cabdullahi
02-08-2010, 12:07 AM
^ they emotionally get attached which is a quality given to women by Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.