/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is the Dajjal already born?

A-Believer-25
02-07-2010, 05:50 PM
:sl:

I was watching a youtube video about the Dajjal, and it said that the Dajjal was alive since the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and he is hiding somewhere at the moment. Can someone tell me if this is true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
02-08-2010, 11:17 AM
yup he is already born authentic hadiths say this... u can read "Book Of The End" By Ibn Kathir wherein he discusses all these hadith about the dajjaal

the most famous hadithis the one by asma bint abi bakr where she says about those guys who were on sea and their boat stoped at some islam (due to weather conditions) and therein they saw the dajjaal chained up and he (the dajjaal) asked them questions and the people amswered them..... long story short.... the dajjaal ended up saying how his time is drawing near and it is better for all the people to follow this man (meaning muhammad (saw))

you can read that book on kalamullah.com

just click on books, and it should be three somewhere..

hope this helps..

wassalaamu 'alaykum,

Akhook

Asiyah3
02-08-2010, 11:32 AM
It was narrated that Faatimah bint Qays (may Allaah be pleased with her) said:

I heard the voice of the caller, the caller of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), saying: Al-salaatu jaami’ah (prayer is about to begin), so I went out to the mosque and I prayed with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). I was in the women’s row that was closest to the people. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the minbar and he was smiling. He said: “Let each person stay in the place where he just prayed.” Then he said: “Do you know why I called you together?”

They said: Allaah and His Messenger know best. He said:

He said: “By Allah, I did not call you together for an exhortation or for a warning. I have called you together because Tameem al-Daari was a Christian and he came and swore allegiance and became Muslim, and told me something which agrees with what I was telling you about the Dajjaal (false messiah). He told me that he sailed in a ship with thirty men of Lakhm and Judhaam and they were tossed by the waves of the sea for a month. Then they came to an island at sunset. They sat in a small rowing-boat and landed on that island. They were met by a beast with a great deal of hair and they could not distinguish his face from his back because he was so hairy. They said: ‘Woe to you, what are you?’ It said: ‘I am al-Jassaasah.’ They said: ‘What is al-Jassaasah?’ It said: ‘O people, go to this man in the monastery for he keen to know about you.’ He (the narrator) said: When it named a man for us we were afraid of it lest it be a devil. Then we set off, rushing, until we came to that monastery, where we found the hugest man we had ever seen, bound strongly in chains with his hands tied to his neck and his legs bound from the knees to the ankles with iron shackles. We said: ‘Woe to you, who are you?’ He said: ‘You will soon find out about me; tell me who you are.’ They said: ‘We are people from Arabia who embarked on a ship, but the sea became wild and the waves tossed us about for one month, then they brought us to this island of yours. We took to the rowing-boats and landed on this island. We were met by a beast with a great deal of hair and we could not tell his front from his back because he was so hairy. We said: Woe to you, what are you? It said: I am al-Jassaasah. We said: What is al-Jassaasah? It said: Go to this man in the monastery for he is keen to know about you. So we came rushing to you and we fled from it because we could not be sure that it was not a devil.’ He (that chained person) said: ‘Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baysaan.’ We said: ‘What do you want to know about them?’ He said: ‘I am asking you whether these trees bear fruit.’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘Soon they will not bear fruit.’ He said: ‘Tell me about the lake of Tabariyyah’ We said: ‘What do you want to know about it?’ He said: ‘Is there water in it?’ They said: ‘There is a great deal of water in it.’ He said: ‘Soon it will dry up.’ Then he said: ‘Tell me about the spring of Zughar (which is in the south of Syria).’ They said: ‘What do you want to know about it?’ He said: ‘Is there water in the spring and do the people grow crops with the water of the spring?’ We said to him: ‘Yes, there is plenty of water in it and the people grow crops with its water.’ He said: ‘Tell me about the Prophet if the unlettered; what has he done?’ We said: ‘He has left Makkah and has settled in Yathrib (Madeenah).’ He said: ‘Do the Arabs fight against him?’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘How did he deal with them?’ We told him that he had prevailed over the Arabs in his vicinity and they had shown obedience to him. He said to us: ‘Has it really happened?’ We said: ‘Yes.’ He said: ‘If it is so that is better for them that they show obedience to him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjaal and soon I will be given permission to emerge. So I will come out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town but I will stay for forty nights, except Makkah and Taybah (Madeenah). They are both forbidden to me; every time I try to enter one of them, I will be met by an angel with a sword in his hand, who will bar my way, and on every route there will be angels guarding it.’ She said: Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) struck the minbar with his staff and said: “This is Taybah, this is Taybah, this is Taybah,” meaning Madeenah. “Did I net tell you this before?” The people said: Yes. [The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:] “I liked the story of Tameem because it agrees with what I used to tell you about him and about Makkah and Madeenah. But he is in the Syrian Sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemeni Sea (Arabian Sea). No, rather he is in the east, he in the east, he is in the east,” and he pointed towards the east with his hand. She said: I memorized this from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (2942),

A-Believer-25
02-08-2010, 02:29 PM
imam bukhari-Thank you for the info! May Allah reward you!

_muslim_- Thank you for the hadith! May Allah reward you!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
02-08-2010, 02:31 PM
so what country do you think hes hiding in?

tango92
02-08-2010, 02:34 PM
^if i knew that i would hunt him down
all i know is his fitna is already spreading quickly.

and hes most likely in israel if anywhere

cat eyes
02-08-2010, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
^if i knew that i would hunt him down

and hes most likely in israel if anywhere
do you think so..thats scary. what is that duaa again to protect from the dajjal? i have been meaning to recite it everyday but i always forget.

the fitna is spreading so fast yeah we should be on our guard

cat eyes
02-08-2010, 02:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaX-fZ5hx3Y :nervous:

tango92
02-08-2010, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
do you think so..thats scary. what is that duaa again to protect from the dajjal? i have been meaning to recite it everyday but i always forget.

the first 10 verses of surah Al kahf

so its a good place for you to take your hifz inshallah!

Asiyah3
02-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Could you tell me what are the Fitnahs? I mean don't they appear after he appears?

Or do you mean the lesser signs of the Day of Judgment...

aadil77
02-08-2010, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Could you tell me what are the Fitnahs? I mean don't they appear after he appears?

Or do you mean the lesser signs of the Day of Judgment...
fitna means 'trial'

Dajjal is on an island somewhere and he'll release himself from his chains when he is commanded

IslamicRevival
02-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Many people believe we are actually living in the Dajjalic system now.

Refer to: http://www.imranhosein.org/ Excellent articles regards to Dajjal, its fascinating. Sheikh Hamza Yusuf also speaks about the Dajjal in detail, Do a search on Youtube

(I request the mods to not delete this post)

Asiyah3
02-09-2010, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
fitna means 'trial'

Dajjal is on an island somewhere and he'll release himself from his chains when he is commanded
By Allah's permission. JazakalLahu khairan for responding, but I was wondering what do they mean by his fitna spreading before the appearing of the Dajjaal.

Nimboo
02-20-2010, 03:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
Many people believe we are actually living in the Dajjalic system now.

Refer to: http://www.imranhosein.org/ Excellent articles regards to Dajjal, its fascinating. Sheikh Hamza Yusuf also speaks about the Dajjal in detail, Do a search on Youtube

(I request the mods to not delete this post)
Im sorta in agreement, The world needs to be prepared for it, If you think times are bad now, wait till he arrives,Laws and Society will change, i.e one world government ect (no, im not a conspiracy nut)

A-Believer-25
02-20-2010, 03:04 AM
May Allah (SWT) protect us all from the trial of the Dajall. Ameen!

_PakistaN_
02-20-2010, 07:30 PM
From what I think, I believe that Dajjal is more of a system than a man and from my research. I believe we are either very near his time or already in it. Just my saying.

Abdul Qadir
02-20-2010, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A-Believer-25
:sl:

I was watching a youtube video about the Dajjal, and it said that the Dajjal was alive since the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and he is hiding somewhere at the moment. Can someone tell me if this is true?
search for the hadith of Tamim dari in Sahih Muslim...

Abdul Qadir
02-20-2010, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
From what I think, I believe that Dajjal is more of a system than a man and from my research. I believe we are either very near his time or already in it. Just my saying.
u opinion clashes with the opinion of Muhammad SallallahuAlaihiwasallam and his companions brother...

Abdul Qadir
02-20-2010, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
so what country do you think hes hiding in?
iran inshallah? he is the 12th imam the shia fools have been waiting for i guess? wallahu a'Alam...

_PakistaN_
02-20-2010, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir
u opinion clashes with the opinion of Muhammad SallallahuAlaihiwasallam and his companions brother...
U waiting for the man with one eye and whos going to be comming on a donkey? well good luck.

This is just not my opinion. Many Imam's have also the same thought as me and it is well explained. Just like gog and magog. It is said that they were going to be all shapes some over 100 ft. Doesn't mean it's going to be exactly like that.

Cabdullahi
02-20-2010, 07:44 PM
We wont see dajjal until the three days that are like 1 year , 1 month and 1 week have all passed the remainder of the days he will be on earth are like our days which means he'll be in our dimension hence we will be able to see him....

we might not see him physically now but he's fitna has manifested itself already either he's calling the shots or the shayateen are promoting this manifestation or a bit of both ?

Allah knows best

Abdul Qadir
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fas6DQ9ZZ1o

i think this is about the best video about dajjal ever..its an ahlus sunnah salafi based video i guess...wallahu a'lam..

Salahudeen
02-21-2010, 12:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fas6DQ9ZZ1o

i think this is about the best video about dajjal ever..its an ahlus sunnah salafi based video i guess...wallahu a'lam..
very interesting

Samiun
02-21-2010, 01:11 AM
U waiting for the man with one eye and whos going to be comming on a donkey? well good luck.

This is just not my opinion. Many Imam's have also the same thought as me and it is well explained. Just like gog and magog. It is said that they were going to be all shapes some over 100 ft. Doesn't mean it's going to be exactly like that.
:sl: I disagree with you, you know when the Prophet(Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) says something it will ALWAYS be right. He's going to be a Jew, one of his eye will be like a bulging grape. The donkey is used as a reference during the Prophet's(Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him)time. I'm assuming that it's the aero-plane. The hadith did mentioned it'll travel really fast and maybe with wings right?

_PakistaN_
02-21-2010, 04:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl: I disagree with you, you know when the Prophet(Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) says something it will ALWAYS be right. He's going to be a Jew, one of his eye will be like a bulging grape. The donkey is used as a reference during the Prophet's(Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him)time. I'm assuming that it's the aero-plane. The hadith did mentioned it'll travel really fast and maybe with wings right?
that;s what i meant. u can substitute things in... but no i ain't disagreeing with the Prophet S.A.W.

AlbanianMuslim
02-21-2010, 05:35 AM
Please people, be careful about the internet and what you see on youtube. Im not saying anything in regards to this particular topic, but the whole youtube thing is difficult in terms of religion. You should seek information somewhere more reliable.

Samiun
02-21-2010, 06:25 AM
that;s what i meant. u can substitute things in... but no i ain't disagreeing with the Prophet S.A.W.
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.
Abu Qatada reported: We used to go to Imran b. Husain passing in front of Hisham b. 'Amir. He, one day, said: You pass by me (in order) to go to some per- sons but (amongst ttie living persons) none remained in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) more than I and none knows more ahadith than I. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would be no creation (creating more trouble) than the Dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour.
He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye.
These hadith clearly indicates that the Dajjal is specifically a "Creation" not a "System"

See? The Dajjal isn't a system, his going to be a young man with twisted and contracted hair(Probably the closest thing related to this is a Jewish guy)

Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 06:16 AM

look at tamim dari's hadith about dajjal from Sahih muslim..Dajjal is a man...Dun be a fool...

Ramadhan
02-23-2010, 10:02 AM
If not for the hadiths that described physical characteristics of dajjal, I would have totally agreed with you.

The hadiths themselves mentioned impacts/effects of dajjal, which, eerily accurately confirm current conditions of the world.
e.g.:
- the hadiths mentioned that dajjal will be able to influence the whole world, but he cannot enter Makkah and Madinah. Now we see the only two cities in the world that are free from fitnah is Makkah and Madinah
- the hadiths mentioned that the "heaven" offered by dajjal is actually hell, and only mukmin will be able to recognise it. Now we see that most people all over the world are after worldly achievements/happiness/desires etc which are basically ways to hell while forsaking sunnah/syariah.

these are only two which there are many others. Who knows if physical descriptions of dajjal is also a metaphor? Wallahualam

ardianto
02-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Do you know Moshe Dayan ?.

People assumed he was Dajjal.

ardianto
02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
iran inshallah? he is the 12th imam the shia fools have been waiting for i guess? wallahu a'Alam...
No ...!

Dajjal would lead Bani Israil, not Persians.

Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
No ...!

Dajjal would lead Bani Israil, not Persians.
well, im not sure...i dun believe that too..just a guess..the shia's description of their 12th imam is intriguingly similar to the descriptions of Dajjal..

Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Tamim Dari came to Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) and informed Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) that he sailed in an ocean and his ship lost direction and thus landed at an island. They moved about in that land in search of water. There they saw a person who had been pulling his hair. The rest of the hadith is the same. And he (dajjal) said: If I were to be permitted to set out I would have covered all the lands except Taiba. Then Allaah's Messerger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) brought (Tamim Dari) before the public and he narrated to them and said: That is Taiba and that is the dajjal.

i hope this hadith will clear all misconceptions that dajjal is NOT a man

awilhermina1990
02-19-2021, 07:46 AM

Realy?how can it be that an anti christ or fake mesiah will be in iran when it.is said that he will claim himself as false mesiah or false jesus christ and make miracle so people will believe him..
in my opnion.only that fake messiah will come from where.the reall messiah came from. Only.Allah swa Knows And May Allah swa Guide us All determining our real enemy is..Lets pray for.each other We only Have One and Only God.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.